Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nisha - Tamworth  (Read 7048 times)

Offline Samjos

Wanted to try a couple of naturist massages - this was the Second of two

External Link/Members Only

Communications
Were excellent - and was asked to make contact when Near the location and was beamed in to the house 01827 251995

Location is in Dosthill not far from the Mile Oak and the snow Dome of Tamworth - her house was described on another thread as being posh and that is an accurate description - parking was on her drive next to the two Mercs !! and inside is very posh as well and the massage room with table is upstairs and very pleasant

Girl
Very surprised from the descriptions I was expecting some one rather larger but instead a very attractive MILF of around mid thirties in age fab smile ( I am a sucker for smiles) and gorgeous long hair and is a small package about 5ft maybe 5ft 2inches

Service
she left the room whilst I undressed and came back totall naked as you would expect a naturist and proceeded to give an excellent massage which showed as she found a few muscle knots and sorted them out - it was for me also quite sensual as a result of some of her techniques whilst on lying on my front there were sadly no reach unders which I have got to like this was my only negative

Turn over and again lovely sensual massage this time flicking and touch Mr JT at this point I my hands could, not help it and played with her nice nips and rack and then they wandered down below and she was wet but stopped me going any further sadly

Overall
Coms 10/10
Location 10/10
Girl 10/10
Service 9/10

So would I return?

YES!!!

Paid £105 for 90 mins GVM

greenpanda

Good review but the ad seems to have expired. Any chance of a phone number contact details. Thanks in advance :)

Offline Samjos

Good review but the ad seems to have expired. Any chance of a phone number contact details. Thanks in advance :)

It is in the communications section

greenpanda

doh! Too drunk last night but should have still spotted that. Thanks.

Offline goodolnick

Sounds great, how did you get her to answer the phone!! I have tried loads of times and it always seems to go straight to voice mail....

Offline Samjos

Sounds great, how did you get her to answer the phone!! I have tried loads of times and it always seems to go straight to voice mail....

Guess I got lucky but will not answer if the kids are at home

Offline goodolnick

Thanks - persistence pays off for once and I got a reply today!

Have booked a session for tomorrow and will review then.

Offline Samjos

Thanks - persistence pays off for once and I got a reply today!

Have booked a session for tomorrow and will review then.

Whoop whoop

Enjoy - look forward to your review

gerrybear

Have looked for new adverts: didn't find any. Have tried to call the number above: no answer.
Is she still working?