Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anny Bulgarian - Leyton  (Read 5472 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Face: 8/10 - exactly as pics, cute young, great long hair
Body: 10/10 - again, as profile pics - smooth skin, slender petite
Attitude: 9/10 - friendly chatty
Service: 9/10 - vanilla all covered. But I popped in one position, and did not get to flex her. No fk. No owo
Venue: 7/10 - high street access. Walk from local station.
Shower: 10/10 - big bath with shower, fresh towel
Price: 60 for 30 mins.
Return: likely
Recommend: yes
Vocabulary: good Englistenure: been here 3 months, plans to stay longer in current location
Schedule: varies day to day - finishes at 6pm some days

Smooth skin, great seductive teenage look. Wanted to give her a good grind, but got carried away and popped in one position.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review OP.

No OWO and No FK, doesn't sail my boat. Glad you had a good time.

mcgee121

Good find.  Does she allow kissing on the lips?  Was the apartment and bed good?  And is she Indy or did you deal with maids?

FlyingBreadMan

Good find.  Does she allow kissing on the lips?  Was the apartment and bed good?  And is she Indy or did you deal with maids?

I didn't kiss her, and I suspect it isn't something she does. Apartment was above a shop kinda place. Leyton looks quite cool and heading trendy...was surprised.

Bed was king size.

Had a tall mirror in the room
 Really wish I did doggy in front of it - but I blew to early

mcgee121

I didn't kiss her, and I suspect it isn't something she does. Apartment was above a shop kinda place. Leyton looks quite cool and heading trendy...was surprised.

Bed was king size.

Had a tall mirror in the room
 Really wish I did doggy in front of it - but I blew to early

Thanks.  I'll ask her about the kissing.

Offline dipset

Is this place near that rom cafe ?

Offline Meursault

Very cute, thanks OP, but £120 and OW is not where the market is.

FlyingBreadMan

Is this place near that rom cafe ?

Didn't see a ROM cafe, but diagonally there was a massive restaurant - a Arab style place where the road forks.

I don't know the area as I live in central. I only tend to go by when visiting friends in walthamstow.

Offline dipset

Didn't see a ROM cafe, but diagonally there was a massive restaurant - a Arab style place where the road forks.

I don't know the area as I live in central. I only tend to go by when visiting friends in walthamstow.
  ahhh yeah I know where you mean if it's opposite the small tesco that must be the same place as Paulina latina hot

FlyingBreadMan

Very cute, thanks OP, but £120 and OW is not where the market is.

True.

A 60/30 with a fit young 19-year old is good, but I wouldn't be compelled to stay an hour for 120.

Offline joe diddley

True.

A 60/30 with a fit young 19-year old is good, but I wouldn't be compelled to stay an hour for 120.

+1

Offline king tarzan

Average looking service provider
Shit basic service
Over excited punter overating to Positive
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

Shit basic service

I would say that this is an idiotic comment, but then that's probably wasted on you  :music:.

FlyingBreadMan

I would say that this is an idiotic comment, but then that's probably wasted on you  :music:.

+1

Offline king tarzan

She is average looking but still much better looking than the women you go for who look like there out of the aussie prison drama Prisoner Cell block H. .
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

FlyingBreadMan

She is average looking but still much better looking than the women you go for who look like there out of the aussie prison drama Prisoner Cell block H. .

Kid...
Seriously - grow up.

Lol I'm sure Angela misses you why dnt you visit her tonight, lots of tongue wrestling and then she can suck your mini kit kat and you can lick her apricot  :thumbsup:

FlyingBreadMan

she can suck your mini kit kat
Have a break, have a kitt-kat.

Poor King-Tarded...left waiting outside while she deals with real men.

:lol: :D :lol: :sarcastic: :lol: :sarcastic: - you owe me a new keyboard, Martian  :D

I've just ordered you a new from amazon   ;)

Offline Ozy84

Now now guys, lets all carm it down otherwise we'll be havin reports to mods and deleted posts left right and centre....  :D

Offline Maverick1808

In those first 2 pictures she almost has an oriental look about her :wacko:

Shame about no FK or OWO but for £60/30 she's definitely worth a punt  :thumbsup:

EDIT: Just noticed OWO is "At Discretion" so who knows?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 08:29:34 pm by Maverick1808 »

Offline claretandblue

Shit basic service
Did she not enjoy being tongue wrestled then? :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

Shit basic service

Its his business how he rates the punt, that's fuck all business of yours. You do post the biggest load of old bollocks.:rolleyes:

Offline smiths

What a deeply unpleasant character you are. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mrhappypants

Sounds to me like some of you are having a conversation that would be better taken outside...

Back to the WG, 60:120 price structures seem rare.  I think the £60 30 min option sounds tempting for a pretty, young petite provider. FBM you describe her as petite; can you estimate height and dress size please?  Also, did you get any indication of whether OWO is actually available and if CIM might be on offer?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 03:22:27 am by mrhappypants »

FlyingBreadMan

Sounds to me like some of you are having a conversation that would be better taken outside...

Back to the WG, 60:120 price structures seem rare.  I think the £60 30 min option sounds tempting for a pretty, young petite provider. FBM you describe her as petite; can you estimate height and dress size please?  Also, did you get any indication of whether OWO is actually available and if CIM might be on offer?

Height: 5'2

She declined owo.

mrhappypants

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:39:51 am by mrhappypants »

ptokazii

:))) poor little inmates

Zweihander7

Judging from other reviews on her, seems this was only good for OP bc he came too quick for it to have gone bad