Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Mia Hoxton  (Read 1840 times)

8 review(s) for Petite Mia xxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline RayGuy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I have seen Mia 3 times

Communication
Fine by text. I believe arrangements are made via an offsite maid. If it is the former Radnor St crew as seems likely they have from time to time let me down on bookings with other girls. She seem to spend periods here and periods back home in rotation.

Current location
Modern flat in Hoxton. Entrance via a gate and internal door. Discreet but on entry through the external gate you have to press numbers on the number pad and then the bell button on the camera unit which has fallen down inside the housing a bit. Same procedure for internal door. On exit there is no exit button for the gate - you need to be buzzed out from the flat.

Flat itself is fine. Clean, decent double bed, working shower, towels.

Mia
The girl in the pictures though they give a slightly glammed up image of her.  I estimate early 20s. Very petite, slim, large breasts for frame. Not toned but reasonably flexible. Natural look, little or no make up. Attractive in a girl next door way. Clean and fresh for me.

Her English is next to non existent. Not sure how "shy" she actually is given the language barrier, it would take a Polish speaker to find that out I think.

Services
Paid £100 for 1 hour
DFK
RO
OWO
Fingering
Facesetting
Protected sex in various positions

Given the communication issue not so much a GFE, more a quite intense encounter with a local girl on your student language exchange. She is basically passive and quite quiet but does get into it. Proper FK throughout. 15 mins of RO/ facesitting leads to her getting very wet and aroused. She loses control and gushes when she comes through RO, which was a surprise to me the first time it happened. The experience was repeated on a subsequent visit. I don't think it is a "service", just the way her body reacts. I have enjoyed sex in various positions, GG and doggy were best I think.

Positives
Young natural girl
Large breasts on petite frame
FK
If you like giving RO she likes receiving

Negatives
Language barrier
Will be too passive and quiet for some

Bucket list
A gusher

Offline KPL

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks for the warning, I don't see girls with zero English.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

mrhappypants

Rayguy, 

You had me going for a minute there!  I was wondering "what the hell is GG"?  I thought it might be some horseriding position?   :lol:

Access to the new place is not ideal.  I also got the impression that she is getting a bit less submissive and compliant.  I am reluctant to ask her about some of the services she has provided in case she gets the idea to start charging them as extras.

You didn't take saddle, bridle and jodpurs did you? :lol:

Offline Tommy_73

There is a button to open the outside gate - it's behind a little panel to stop it being pressed by wrong-uns outside the gate.

Assuming you're talking about the gate that's to the right?