Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jessica Cardiff  (Read 611 times)

3 review(s) for _Sexy Ange Jessi_ (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline HughJardon

Was looking for a quick splash and dash and enquired on a few profiles. At last minute notice this was the first to reply

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I anticapated this profile was a Overstone court resident and whilst comms were going on I actually headed towards Dumballs road area only to be redirected to a Newport road location. Who knows are all the Polish girls working for the same faction??

The Girl

It's the girl in the pics, early 20s brunette hair size 6-8 small tits fairly petite. Not the prettiest girl on the block but cute and friendly. Her English was great,  but I miss the way Sexy Amy used to fuck her words up Blue Joob  :cool:

The meeting

Got led upstairs into a clean bedroom and then exchanged pleasantries and money, by the time I turned to take my clothes off Jessica was already naked,  and wearing a pair of devil ears on top of her head. I went in for a fondle and rub unfortunately kissing was only lip to lip and no tongues,  but I should have asked about French kissing,  my guess is she does but at extra cost.
Blow job started soft and then swiftly into hard wanking and face fucking eye contact was constant and a pretty good vibe throughout. Lay on her back and I then pounded her missionary style,  her pussy was dripping and she would go in to kiss me but then keep her eyes open but her mouth closed. Again I probably should have enquired .
Bent her over and pounded her doggy style she was very enthusiastic and between courses would give my knob a quick slather with her mouth. I ended up shooting my load into the condom.

Summary

So an instant response that was ready to fuck and good for 90 notes on the hour,  I really should have paid extra to really give her a test drive but maybe next time.

I feel quite mean for rating a neutral as blow job and enthusiasm for fucking were very present and also good VFM.
But after recent punts I have to rate this neutral,  but honestly if she had slipped a tongue in it would be positive

A high neutral.. I'm a mean fucker  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only