Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina - Angels North - Wombwell  (Read 936 times)

Offline danno2

Saw Tina on there website, just my cup of tea, firm and fruity, size 12 and naturally busty about D cup. Long blondish brownish hair
Booked by text for a hour at there incall apartment in Wombwell, clean place.
Was greeted by Tina and offered a drink, sat down had a little chat, proceeded into the bedroom.
Full kissing , we both removed our clothes. She took me in her hand and wanked me off with some oil. I was  was very near but not quite. More kissing, then had a covered blow job.
I wanted to take from the rear, she has a good big ass! I didn't last long in this position.
But when I withdrew I noticed blood on the condom from her, I asked her if she was on her period.
She replied, that it was possible she had lost track of the date?  WTF
She went off to the bathroom to clean herself up, she came back and said that it was all gone now.
We had another go in missionary but I could see more blood, a lot this time, so I couldn't carry on. The moment was over.
She was apologetic and embarrased.
I know now I should have asked for some money back, It was unprofessional for her to be working at that time.
I did complain to the agency , who offered me a sincere apology, and have now taken Tina off their books.
Second time I have been disappointed with the girls from Angels North

Offline mrfishyfoo

What a fucking downer.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Sorry to read you had a shit time.  :dash: :dash:

FFS she's a pro$$ie does she not know what a menstrual sponge is ??  :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Pie Eater

Same thing happened to me with a girl from Angels North.

She is no longer on their books although I didn't say anything to the agency.

You're right though - it does put you off.

Offline danno2

I do think the quality of their girls have gone down hill over the last 12 months.
I used to to use them regularly , but only used them twice in last 8 months, and both times turned out to be crap.