Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Naturist Massage  (Read 11263 times)

Offline TTFan

Forgive me if this has been reviewed but I could not find but I came across this on H&E.  Ad on RHS

External Link/Members Only

I phoned a couple of weeks ago and it was constant answer machine.  Left a couple of messages and nothing back.  I emailed last week and today I have a reply.  £80 for the hour and the name is Marcia. I have the impression from the mail that it's close to Solihull

Anybody seen her?
Banned reason: Self confessed leech, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hoping

I spoke to her on the phone (9.15am).  She confirmed she lives in Knowle.  She is American and charges £80 for the naturist massage and HR is £20 extra.  She does not provide any addition services.  I tried to knock her down on price but she wouldn't budge.  I politely declined.

Offline Parsifal

I have seen Marcia and she provides a great service and she is a very nice lady

rorororo

Can you tell us more? Age? Looks?

Dellboy

Why not do a review for the benefit of the forum?

stratman

Yes review would be great please!
What does she look like?
Age?

Offline TTFan

Review would be good

HR and Massage £100 then?  A bit steep

Offline Parsifal

If I thought Marcie would appreciate a review I would have done already - so just take it from me she is a very nice and good looking lady - lets leave it at that...

Offline Plicious

What a plonker!! Reviews are not written for the benefit of the service provider, but for the customer, the client, the punter, I.e ukpunting.com!! Rescind your membership, spouting such fluffy nonsense.

Offline smiley9

If I thought Marcie would appreciate a review I would have done already - so just take it from me she is a very nice and good looking lady - lets leave it at that...

If you thought SHE would appreciate it ??? This is a punting forum  :dash:

ashicash

Dellboy

what a plonker!

Does that mean his reviews of exotic Delphine and Kissable lips were with the girls approval?  :dash:

Offline Samjos

Who is marcie and what is her link - let us decide for our selves if your not going to divulge

If you are not going to divulge why waste time writing about it or is it a he?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 08:17:45 pm by Samjos »

Dellboy

You have been a member of UKP since 2013.
Given the expected derision from members you should know better than post such a fluffy comment.
Unless you are her pimp?  :hi:

Sandman2017

£100 for a naturist massage and a HE , jeez that's a bit steep , as for the idiot who doesn't realise a review is for the client, punters benefit, not the sex worker,say no more , won't be seeing my money ,

Offline TTFan

My simple question seems to have caused a heated exchange  :D

At £100, if correct, I wont be going

Dellboy

My simple question seems to have caused a heated exchange  :D

At £100, if correct, I wont be going

I am over that way next week but cant find her advert from your original link.  Can you pm her number please

rorororo

I am over that way next week but cant find her advert from your original link.  Can you pm her number please

First row, on the right....  :dash:

Dellboy

First row, on the right....  :dash:

You like your one liners don't you  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 10:43:01 am by Dellboy »

rorororo

ashicash

She's apparently booked through until 2nd week of June

Dellboy

She's apparently booked through until 2nd week of June

Probably with her pimp.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Sandman2017

Booked through till 2nd week  of June, yea of course she is haha , with a psychiatrist , nutter

Dellboy

Booked through till 2nd week  of June, yea of course she is haha , with a psychiatrist , nutter

Have spoken to her today and she does not work everyday. Certainly not a nutter!!!  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:47:37 pm by Dellboy »

Offline surfman

I went to see her last Wednesday, review to follow. She is American and going back to the states for a few weeks hence her availability until the middle of June . She does live in the UK, so she will return and well worth a visit.

Offline l1mpd1ck

I went to see her last Wednesday, review to follow.
Can't see one?

Offline surfman

As already mentioned in this thread, Marcia advertises in the H&E classifieds.  External Link/Members Only .She shows both her mobile and email contacts for any help or bookings. I decided to go for the email contact mbm4u@outlook.com . Although not the quickest to respond it did work and after a few exchanges managed to make an appointment with her. Her first reply to me was useful as she added in her personal details:

Thanks for your enquiry about my masssge.
A little about me:
Blondish/brown hair, Blue eyed, 5'10", 36DD, age 52.
Naturist:
Means both of us are naked, unless you prefer to be covered.
Swedish Relaxing Massage to melt away the world for an hour. I include hands and feet in my massage unless you tell me otherwise (ticklish feet).
In the comfort of my home so shower is available before and/or after massage.
Based in the Solihull area, M42, exit 5.
1 hour naturist £80.00.
1 hour naturist with pleasure by hand at the end £100.

Marcia is American living in the UK in a small village near to Solihul. I can confirm that the details she gave were accurate.

I paid the £100 for the massage and HE.

On arrival she was dressed in gym bottoms and a top with nothing else underneath. She took me upstairs to her very large bedroom and there is a proper professional massage table.
Very nice setting and soft music playing in the background. She asked me to undress and did od herself. Very nice to say the least. Nice medium build figure all in proportions and shaved down below. She is very chatty and puts you at ease. Offers selections of non scented oils. Gets you to lay on your front and the massage began. Even by this point her nipples were so big and definitely aroused.
Great all over massage on the back and towards the end  before turning over there was the touching and stroking in the testicle area and then feeling underneath which was very erotic.
Once turned over the nipples were even bigger. She then proceeded to work around the front starting with arms and hands. At this point she started to lick and kiss the palm of me hand which was a real turn on and a good indicator for what was to come.  She worked around the front of my body and hey presto she found a very erect penis waiting for her attention.
Before she even touched the little fella she went to my feet and massaged them into her cruch and even allowing my toes to inspect her clit. I was very ready for the next phase.
She came nearer and started to perform the HE and allowed touching. Her boobs and nipples are very tender and only likes gentle kissing and licking.
I explored her clit and she allowed me to go further and insert my fingers. I was playing with her, she was playing with me and she then orgasmed. When I brought my hand out she grabbed it and put my fingers into her mouth. So so good. I sat up and kissed her which she allowed although only lightly. I put my hand down again and continued playing with her and then blew my load.
A very very sensual orgasmic experience.
This was for about 1 hour 20 minutes for £100. Great value for money and I really enjoy a good massage and HE and she delivers.

Offline Tommy1983

Hi

Does anybody have up to date contact details for marcia please?

Cheers

Tommy

Offline JT100

Hi

Does anybody have up to date contact details for marcia please?

Cheers

Tommy

+1

Offline l1mpd1ck

It's not hard to find...it's on the original post you just have to click a link and then look for the ad.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 04:54:00 pm by l1mpd1ck »

Offline Tommy1983

It's not hard to find...it's on the original post you just have to click a link and then look for the ad.

I did look here, but was unsure which advert!

Offline l1mpd1ck

I did look here, but was unsure which advert!
The clue is in the title of the thread.   Based in Warwickshire

Roadster

FFS tell him where on the page it is!

splodger69

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 11:29:09 am by splodger69 »

Offline JT100

......but is this Marcia.???
I think that's what he wanted to know...

splodger69

Really, would you like me to call her??? :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

......but is this Marcia.???
I think that's what he wanted to know...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:05:40 pm by splodger69 »

Offline Tommy1983

Thanks lads, well the helpful ones.  Not sure why some of you are just such hard work.  All i wanted was confirmation.