Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time punt - Jackie LSS  (Read 1899 times)

Offline mrhyde

Well finally summoned up the courage to try my first ever sauna punt. Went to LSS as it is well reviewed here and you get a tour of the establishment. So down the steps and into the lounge, a good looking woman on reception made me welcome, four girls working, Dillon, Jackie, Samantha, and another that didn’t seem interested (didn’t look once at me, think her name was El(something) so didn’t bother with her). Got shown round by Dillon.
Feeling anxious went through for a shower and when I came back chose Jackie, said she was Italian but on the forum opinion says Romanian. She has been well reviewed here before and is a nice looking girl and she did make me feel welcome, very friendly and attentive.
Not into CIM or anal but do like a kiss and cuddle. Services received were: massage, OW, a few positions and hand job finish.
The only disappointment was that there was no kissing (asked twice but No), but a pleasant enough first experience. Can anybody tell me if they had kissing (not DFK) in LSS, or is it better in another sauna (Scorpio, NTS, Carols) for kissing?

Offline Wonderwall88

From my experience in recent times lss you're pretty unlikely to get kissing. Scorpio yes I've always received kissing if I want it and 9/10 times in bss also. Only 4 girls on in lss years gone by there was 8 and you always had to wait on a room!!

Offline mrhyde

Thanks for the feedback - will try scorpio next.

Offline foreverchanges

Good review...I saw Jackie four years ago when she had just started at London Street and she was quite open about coming from Romania...perhaps she has been learned the tricks of the trade in that time. :dash:

Found my experience to be similar to the OP...if you're after kissing then Blair Street and New Town are better options but even then not always guaranteed for all.

Offline mcampbell

Thanks for the feedback - will try scorpio next.

Are you sure?  You'd be far better spending your dosh at BSS or NTS.  If you insist on Scorpoio, shower before you go, then again when you get home as the showers there rarely work.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!             

Offline foreverchanges

. Only 4 girls on in lss years gone by there was 8 and you always had to wait on a room!!

You most certainly did. :cry:

Offline Wonderwall88

I would try Blair steeet next but last time I went in they were all Romanian and all looked like they would rather eat their own eyeballs than be picked.

Offline Jabba the Slut

Jackie is an excellent first punt in a sauna.One of the best Romanians out there.

Offline bigmike32

Jackie sounds like a decent punt. When i punted with samantha in lss she was filth there was dfk and owo which is rare in lss.

Offline Matrix

I had Jackie a few years back and despite her being nice and pleasant, it was like fucking a corpse ( ;)).

She kept going on about wanting to go home and score weed.  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 03:38:19 pm by Matrix »

Offline TKovac

Yeah really wouldn't head to Scorpio it honestly has nothing going for
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Haulder

I've not been to London St. since 2012.
I was a regular in it's heyday and the difference is hard to believe.
The current management have no expectations of the girls.
I can only assume that there are enough punters willing to pay for a sub-standard service.
It's a bit like being an Aberdeen fan who lived through the Ferguson era.

Offline Matrix

I used to be in there 2-3 times a week. I haven't been there in over a year now and maybe only 3 times in the last few years. Used to have a few regulars and of course there were always plenty of others to fool around with.

It could still be good again if they got their act together.

Offline foreverchanges

It's a bit like being an Aberdeen fan who lived through the Ferguson era.

Good comparison...I used to liken London Street in the late 90s/early 2000s to the  Ajax /Holland side of the early 70s...a generation of superstars altogether at the same time.
Boy was I lucky to be part of it. :yahoo:

Offline foreverchanges

I used to be in there 2-3 times a week. I haven't been there in over a year now and maybe only 3 times in the last few years. Used to have a few regulars and of course there were always plenty of others to fool around with.

It could still be good again if they got their act together.

It could be better than it is now but I doubt there are many Kerry,Carrie,Becky,Lisa,Gucci,Melanies etc waiting in the wings. :(

Offline Matrix

It could be better than it is now but I doubt there are many Kerry,Carrie,Becky,Lisa,Gucci,Melanies etc waiting in the wings. :(

Agreed. Hence "good", not great.  :hi: