Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strapon Punt in exeter?  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Knightxx

Soo after a few vanilla punts with Ella's chinese girls in exeter i was hoping to go a bit out of my ordinary comfort zone and do something i have never done before.  Exeter is a bit sparce and the profiles on AW and vivastreet look at best, slightly shaky.  Can anyone recommend a girl to "break me in" so to speak. 

Online scutty brown

Soo after a few vanilla punts with Ella's chinese girls in exeter i was hoping to go a bit out of my ordinary comfort zone and do something i have never done before.  Exeter is a bit sparce and the profiles on AW and vivastreet look at best, slightly shaky.  Can anyone recommend a girl to "break me in" so to speak.

This girl is based in Plymouth, I'm sure she'd be able to break you in
External Link/Members Only

Or maybe
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 10:38:13 pm by scutty brown »

Offline zarbi42

A search on "Isabels" number gives "Abygail" female London, "Britney", female Swindon....so the chances of it being genuine seem slim...

Online scutty brown

A search on "Isabels" number gives "Abygail" female London, "Britney", female Swindon....so the chances of it being genuine seem slim...

Very true, but the chances of the original post being genuine are about nil. Strange question for a first post
Another Mumsnet troll trying to screw with the forum?

Offline Knightxx

Sorry to of beaten your odds, but this post is 100% genuine.  Preferably i was after a girl with a strapon rather then a trans.

Was currently thinking about going for Britney Love 69 External Link/Members Only

But given some of the bait and switch feedback i wasnt sure if there was a more sensible alternative.

Offline meatywsg

Knightxx has knowledge of Ella in Exeter who runs probably the most popular Chinese place in this area for those who punt, so i'd say he's genuine.

I haven't tried this in the UK, but i will say the first and second time are far more painful than you'd expect it to be, 1 or 2 fingers might make you think a small strap-on might be fun, but its a totally different feeling and i didn't like it....just MHO.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 09:21:04 pm by meatywsg »

donjon

...Was currently thinking about going for Britney Love 69 External Link/Members Only...

Just because 'strap-on' is showing on her AW page under 'Enjoys' doesn't mean she has any idea what it is or even owns the implement in question. You can ring up and you will be told 'yes, sure baby, extra' and then get there and it will all be blank incomprehension. Or maybe not, I could be wrong, they might be fantastic.

I say they because I presume she is one of a team of Romainians currently in Exeter. I was making some calls last week and I am sure it was the same woman answering the phone regardless of which number you rang.