Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Megan-Rose - Euston  (Read 2455 times)

19 review(s) for M-R  (11 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by claretandblue]
19 review(s) for BROOKLYN-CAVALI (11 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline Thepacifist

External Link/Members Only

This girl has cancelled on me two weeks in a row on the day of the punt. She was supposed to be touring Euston. Both confirmed bookings on AW. I gave her a second chance and again she let me down. It's so frustrating because she looks really fit and her comms were good til the actual day of the meet. I won't try again now unless she offers me a free punt.

Offline claretandblue

Sorry to hear that,as for the free punt dont hold your breath!

Type_O_Negative

External Link/Members Only

This girl has cancelled on me two weeks in a row on the day of the punt. She was supposed to be touring Euston. Both confirmed bookings on AW. I gave her a second chance and again she let me down. It's so frustrating because she looks really fit and her comms were good til the actual day of the meet. I won't try again now unless she offers me a free punt.

I do like your sense of humor  :D

mcgee121

She was in Heathrow this weekend.  She told me where she was working via txt.  I tried to confirm some services but got nothing back so didn't bother.

Offline fubu69

Sadly I've also had issues communicating with her.  She looks hot and her profile reads well, and rather ironically even states "Communication is the key".

However, she doesn't seem to bother replying to me on AW to set up an appointment.