Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do WGs keep creating new profiles ?  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Sinz

Many of the WGs and minders keep creating new profiles and closing old ones down.

Trying to understand all the possible reasons as to why this is happening from your experiences.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 09:28:46 pm by Sinz »

Offline Sinz

Thanks to The_Don to kick it off.

Many reason why and to many to list, IMO.

But here a few, other members, may like to add more  :unknown:

Bad feed back on A/W (or UKP)

Profile swapping and selling.

A/W closes the profile down.

The pimp, locks them out, etc.

Offline Malvolio

An attempt to sneak through a price rise without punters spotting it?

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....because they are shite pro$$ies and keep getting redcarded on here and elsewhere.

Offline stayer

Sometimes the profile is shut down by AW, so forcing her to create another one.  I think that she also loses any credits as well.

Offline pewpewpew

I don't think profile swapping/selling would encourage someone to delete an account. If they've paid for the feedback and length of service why would they want a new one?

Neal69

Unable to get verified due to not having a Passpost.

I was told this by a Polish WG. Don't know how true it is though.

Is it possible for other EU Nationals to pass over our boarders without a Passport?

Like most people who have to travel I have a Passport but I have heard unproven rumours that an ID card will suffice.

In my job I have a professional ID card, that is very much Passport like, which is supposed to allow you to cross boarders (not just EU but internationally) but have never put it to the test.

N

Offline Sinz

Unable to get verified due to not having a Passpost.

I was told this by a Polish WG. Don't know how true it is though.

Is it possible for other EU Nationals to pass over our boarders without a Passport?

Like most people who have to travel I have a Passport but I have heard unproven rumours that an ID card will suffice.

In my job I have a professional ID card, that is very much Passport like, which is supposed to allow you to cross boarders (not just EU but internationally) but have never put it to the test.

N

From what I have seen, AW allows ID cards or passports as proof for verification

Offline Sinz

I don't think profile swapping/selling would encourage someone to delete an account. If they've paid for the feedback and length of service why would they want a new one?

If they get negative reviews and their phone is getting dusty, they probably erase the slate and start fresh. Applicable for the ones with not many feedbacks

Offline Sinz

Sometimes the profile is shut down by AW, so forcing her to create another one.  I think that she also loses any credits as well.

Yeah, I punted a WG, whose account was closed down by an obsessive punter complaining to AW and making false accusations. She said she had over 100+ positive reviews and lost them all and had to start from scratch. Positive reviews on UKP for her, led me to believe she was saying the truth.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 10:49:27 pm by Sinz »

Offline Sinz

An attempt to sneak through a price rise without punters spotting it?

Good one, did not think of that possibility

mcgee121

Yeah, I punted a WG, whose account was closed down by an obsessive punter complaining to AW and making false accusations. She said she had over 100+ positive reviews and lost them all and hard to start from scratch. Positive reviews on UKP for her, led me to believe she was saying the truth.

That sounds like bs.  Can't the obsessive punter just harass her on the new profile?  AW respond very quickly to any breach of rules on their site.

Neal69

That sounds like bs.  Can't the obsessive punter just harass her on the new profile?  AW respond very quickly to any breach of rules on their site.

And truthfully a series of Negatives from one particular punter in amongst a whole load of Positives would not put me off booking her.

N

Offline Sinz

Like I said she has many (30+) positive reviews on UKP. Did not see the reason to doubt her. Also, came across a genuine SP. The punter realised what he had done and tried to fix it but AW refused to reinstate her old profile. She is back with a new profile, but again, I am not saying I trust what she said a 100%. Just sharing intel.

Offline Sinz

And truthfully a series of Negatives from one particular punter in amongst a whole load of Positives would not put me off booking her.

N

I agree with you on that one, sometimes it just comes down to common sense.

mikexxlong

as others have posted
usually something dodgy about them and they are trying to hide it by 'reinventing' their profile etc
sometimes for legit reasons like stalkers to try shake them off or profile hacks but not that often

bigmanbigman

Normally to hide some thing

mcgee121

Like I said she has many (30+) positive reviews on UKP. Did not see the reason to doubt her. Also, came across a genuine SP. The punter realised what he had done and tried to fix it but AW refused to reinstate her old profile. She is back with a new profile, but again, I am not saying I trust what she said a 100%. Just sharing intel.

Okay I believe her story since she has so much feedback on UKP. 

A good local SP's AW profile disappeared.  Then she created a new one.  I asked her what happened to the old one and she told me something about jealousy towards her.  Her profile has disappeared again and now there is another SP working in the flat because I recognise the bed.  I asked her if the girl had gone back home.  She told me no.  So I asked her if she would be back working again and she told me she doesn't know.  My theory is that she might be pregnant since she told me she had a clingy boyfriend.  Or maybe she had a pimp...

Offline Sinz

Okay I believe her story since she has so much feedback on UKP. 

A good local SP's AW profile disappeared.  Then she created a new one.  I asked her what happened to the old one and she told me something about jealousy towards her.  Her profile has disappeared again and now there is another SP working in the flat because I recognise the bed.  I asked her if the girl had gone back home.  She told me no.  So I asked her if she would be back working again and she told me she doesn't know.  My theory is that she might be pregnant since she told me she had a clingy boyfriend.  Or maybe she had a pimp...

I see your point, I also agree most of the WGs barely speak English and are at the mercy of their pimps.

Online scutty brown

The Romanians I knew changed the profile regularly for a variety of reasons.

While they were touring they did it to disguise their tracks - they didn't want the authorities to be able to trail them from site to site. So a location move often meant a new SIM card and new photos with different makeup and hair. Or stolen photos.
Its also done - especially when staying in an area long-term - in an attempt to refresh the girls local image and possibly convince punters she's "new" in the area so something new to try.
Multiple profiles are there to either confuse the market by increasing the girls chances, or else to sell to different market sectors. e.g. a girl may have multiple profiles, one offering sex, one massage (there's an example like that in Burnley at the moment). Or more worryingly, there's a bareback gang touring the north at the moment with multiple profiles, some offering bareback some not so the girl appeals either way (as long as the punter doesn't look too hard at the other profiles)
One Romanian girl I know changed profiles because a pakistani in Blackburn tried to "take over" and become her pimp / controller. There were threats of violence. She did a midnight flit to Preston, changed her hair and makeup and created a new profile.
Some girls have profiles created by their agency/parlour, with a second profile for their own direct work. Or two profiles with different ages say 24/34 to appeal to different types, or different clothes styles

Offline Sinz

Thanks SC, that was very insightful  :thumbsup:

Offline Sedition

I know one who had a 100+ positive fb, a few good reviews here and I thought was a good sp.
she got into camming and signed up with a "daily pay " group.
She had problems with the group and the only way AW said they could get her out easily was by deleting her profile, never quite rang true with me but basically, in the end, AW, the girls, and the groups are all out to squeeze each other (and us)

mrhappypants

A couple of things not mentioned thus far.

One of my regulars sees me "on the side" out call using a different phone number from that on her profile so that she does not have to split the fee with her "manager."  She tells me her manager keeps her work phone and they split earnings 50:50.  I get first booking with a popular girl and better service at a dramatically reduced outcall rate. Since coming to the arrangement I now suspect if a girl changes "managers" she often will also have to change profiles - Blond Ola in London is probably a case in point.

I have also heard of profiles being stolen but am unsure what credence to give this.

I believe Adultwork has cracked down on Poles using false ID for profiles - Sweet Chantelle had to renew her profile for this reason losing her feedback record.  Aleksandra69 also traded on what was originally another girl's profile for several years before establishing a legitimate profile of her own.

Offline Sinz

Thanks MHP, very helpful info