Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heavenly Hannah xx - Croydon : Worth a Punt  (Read 3281 times)

5 review(s) for Heavenly Hannah Xx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Gatehouse

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Well, unscheduled and given it was in the venerable punting dessert of Croydon, expectations were low, however.......

Firstly its hard to tell from the profile how old she is or what she looks like. The body looked good, so.....

There are various references to her on here, both existing profile and also allusions to former aliases - nothing too concrete though.

The first thing is the only real downside - and it was ok with me personally. She is not 28, more like 38. BUT she is a good looking lady who has clearly looked after herself and greeted me with a warm hug and polite welcome.

She also has a cheeky smile and was dressed as requested - black stockings and suspenders, and hi heels. She is trim, good boob job of about a 32D/DD. I liked what I saw and she is genuinely in good shape - irrespetive of age.

£ out of the way etc and round 1 was a good bj. Good eye contact and spitting, deep but not total deep throat, good ball licking and sucking. Any complaints? Slightly too quick (not rushed, but quickish technique) and slowed her down. But all was then fine.

Then onto rimming. Got straight in there, didnt hesitate. Not quite with her tongue right up my arse but did a fair job of it and took her time - flipped me into doggy and again, took her time with it.

Turned round and unloaded in her open mouth for round 1 - she took the lot and maintained good eye contact during. Abs no complaints.

Great massage in between (and normally this is not my thang) and then onto round 2. Took her hard in doggy, and she was really tight and responsive. Felt more like fucking a date than a pro, but shes good. Unloaded in the rubber for round 2 and followed up by chit chat, left 10 mins over.

No rush, decent chat and a lovely lady. If you want pure 'filth' then probably a bit too vanilla but summary is,  'if in area again and in need, would definitely repeat.'

She plans to be in Croydon one day a week (central Croydon, decent hotel but park in road on meter), poss two days some weeks, and usually Thurs/Fri. £150 for the hour.

Worth a punt.

Offline Anallover6969

Cheers for the review, Gratehouse. Sunny Croydon isn't the busiest of punting areas. Always add minimum of 10 years to advertised age. One for the HL if Maggie isn't around.

Offline Gatehouse

Cheers for the review, Gratehouse. Sunny Croydon isn't the busiest of punting areas. Always add minimum of 10 years to advertised age. One for the HL if Maggie isn't around.

Couldn't agree more.

Not a bad MILF at all.

Cheers