Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meganleigh86 of Bristol  (Read 2600 times)

4 review(s) for Meganleigh86 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline vsgp3

External Link/Members Only

This lady was a real gem, quite new to adultwork.  Comms were very good and Megan was ready and waiting when I arrived.   Venue was Megan's home which was nice, clean, discreet and felt very safe.

Megan's pictures do not do her justice, a gorgeous looking lady with a fabulous body...Megan was also very welcoming, friendly and great company.  This lady doesn't know how lovely she is. 

There was no clock watching, no unexpected extras and Megan was very confident once business began, taking the lead with deep French kissing, owo and encouraging me to explore her gorgeous body.

I will definitely be back for more when finances allow, Megan certainly put a smile on this old boys face.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 11:13:55 pm by vsgp3 »

Offline BogBog1

Looks good... whereabouts is she based? Cheers...

Puntersw

Looks tempting! 
Did the SP have any tattoos?

Offline vsgp3

Looks good... whereabouts is she based? Cheers...

Hiya, she's based in BS36 area

Offline vsgp3

Looks tempting! 
Did the SP have any tattoos?

Indeed the lady does, I was a little too excited and didn't explore them  properly lol

Offline azzman99

Her sister is this lady

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=141927.0

Must be worth a shot to see if they work together ;)

Offline Roth

Nice one vsgp. :drinks: Thanks for TOFTT. Good to get a positive review on a prossie that's only just set up her AW account. :thumbsup:

Offline BogBog1

Her sister is this lady

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=141927.0

Must be worth a shot to see if they work together ;)

I'm seeing them together this week. They've already told me that they don't do anything with each other (too weird), but I'm still excited. Full report will obviously be coming soon (as will I).

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I'm seeing them together this week. They've already told me that they don't do anything with each other (too weird), but I'm still excited. Full report will obviously be coming soon (as will I).

Nice one Zakk
Can you tell me how much they cost as a duo?
 :drinks:

Offline TerryTibbs

Hiya, she's based in BS36 area

Yeah so that is near her sister in Frampton Cottrell.

This Megan sounds great.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline azzman99

This Megan sounds great.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Yeah she is a good girl she's got a bit of a lap dancer vibe to her (but she isn't one) and she genuinely loves a bit of cock

Offline BogBog1

Nice one Zakk
Can you tell me how much they cost as a duo?

£140/half hour, £250/hour. Everything included apparently (OWO, kissing, anal on MayJune but not sure about MeganLeigh).... but theyve been very clear that they under no circumstances get it on with each other. Apparently it's only very very recently that they've even done a duo booking as it's really weird for them to get jiggy with a guy in front of each other. I guess I can understand that... and it makes it even more or a turn-on for me  :)

Full report to follow!

Offline Blue Suede Goo

£140/half hour, £250/hour. Everything included apparently (OWO, kissing, anal on MayJune but not sure about MeganLeigh).... but theyve been very clear that they under no circumstances get it on with each other. Apparently it's only very very recently that they've even done a duo booking as it's really weird for them to get jiggy with a guy in front of each other. I guess I can understand that... and it makes it even more or a turn-on for me  :)

Full report to follow!

Thanks Zakk
Sounds great.
I've got a future booking with Megan so I'll review soon.

Offline Roth

.... but theyve been very clear that they under no circumstances get it on with each other.

Wouldn't exactly be legal if they did. :hi:

Apparently it's only very very recently that they've even done a duo booking as it's really weird for them to get jiggy with a guy in front of each other. I guess I can understand that... and it makes it even more or a turn-on for me  :)

With £££s in there eyes it won't take em long to get over that.  :hi: