Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Kelly Negative & Annabella Star Negative! Camberley  (Read 652 times)

2 review(s) for XKINKY KELLYX (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline thekman100

Actually this is a triple negative as my small brain gets a MASSIVE  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only

Had a massive itch to scratch, really in the mood. Had a little bit above my usual £60 budget and really wanted CIM, not common for me. Juicy Julia is still out of town and her mate Hannah, is good but had been my last 2 punts and no CIM on offer with her.

Rang/messaged Annabella who explained she was busy until 45/60 mins later, we all know in punting terms this could be a lot longer so she offered her friend Kelly. I checked on here and noticed no OWO/CIM on a so so report but, my small brain leapt up through my throat and asked if CIM was included. 'Yes, in a 30 min booking'. Kelly was to offer the same services as Annabella. I noted they were listed on her profile so wondered if the last reviewer was just unlucky.

Let me reiterate, I was really horny....

So I agreed as was round the corner and she was available now.

Usual flat for the Russians, I got the room with the nice shower. Kelly had a very slim body, slightly above average face, a few spots here and there but nice hair, and boobs. She had a nice black strappy set of lingerie on. She was quite friendly as much as her poor english allowed.

After a shower she leaned over the bed and encouraged me to grope the body from behind and press myself up against her, I was raging.

I laid down, she stroked my hard on and then........reached over for a condom.... :diablo:

Oral without? I asked...after a bit of exchange in broken english, it was a no go, definitely OW....this also meant...yes...NO CIM!!!

Do not ask why I continued. I've never walked and certainly never when started. I really should have.

OW was good....but my mood had been popped as I felt stupid and should have kept trying to book Elouise who I knew was working but I haven't seen yet and she is often busy or waited for annabella.

Onto doggy, she enjoyed more than me, she got mega wet...trouble is...that means less friction. I got bored. Flipped her over and did a bit of mish. Again was okay but at this point she was soaking and I wasn't going anywhere.

She then got to her knees on the bed, close to me, and took the condom off and started to rub. At last...some sensation. It was okay but I wasn't going to cum in that position. I then laid down, asked her to lie next to me, she leaned across me facing away. This meant two things, firstly she was crushing my chest a bit (be it she is next to nothing in weight) and secondly, I got the impression she prefers to face away from her client. She had chosen 3 positions facing away.

She went for it with hands for quite a while. All I kept thinking was I wanted her to start sucking again. At this point (hearing the other door go) I asked if Annabella was free to come and take over, I'd be willing to extend time.

No, she is busy she said, checking her phone. ffs. Considering I had been lied to about services, it is the least I could try to please the punter.

I was told I had 5 mins left. So I took over and finished with her tit pressed against my cock and her phone alarm going off. Bloody distracting that.

What a fucking waste of time and money. I should have had a free wank at home OR been patient and tried elsewhere.

This is a BIG negative for me as not only is KK's profile a load of crap, when asked vocally 'does she offer the same as you' (when I had confirmed CIM earlier by text) I was told yes by Annabella.

So a double negative for me. For both of them.

I've had 2 good punts at this flat with Playful Sam. If I see her again I will let rip with my thoughts on these two and hope Sergei finds out. I sent a text afterwards stating my displeasure. No reply. They had my money and plenty of other punters to fleece I guess.

It's 24 hours later and I'm still really narked. I wish I had the guts to complain/walk/demand to wait for annabella when she reached for the condom. I wanted a good punt with CIM rather than my preferred A Levels which are hard to find. Now a decent BJ to completion seems to be hard to find for £80!!!

I never ask other punters to avoid, every man's expectations/desires are different. But I think for £80, KK is WAY overpriced for a very Vanilla punt which ended up me doing the hard part. If she was stunning...maybe. But she isn't. She has a good body and that's it.

Make of this what you will!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 11:14:10 pm by thekman100 »

Offline Lema

Kelly's been on my Hot list for a while now but never got round to seeing her  !!! thanks for the warning