Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky Lucy Jewellry Quarter  (Read 3986 times)

27 review(s) for Xx Lucky Lucy Xx (12 positive, 3 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5787514) (15 positive, 5 neutral, 17 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline pbrown355

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£70 for 30 mins. Accurate profile pictures
Easy comms, phoned and was there within 10 mins. Pleasant to talk to on the phone. Block of flats in the JQ, perfectly average, adequate for purpose. Room slightly small but not a box room. Still has a double bed, just not much room round it.
Opened door wearing T shirt and shorts. Some may prefer more provocative stuff but I thought it was sexy. Nice music and a nervous type moment as she directed me to the bed. I declined and grabbed her where she was standing. Some nice fondling of each other's bodies. This went on for good few minutes when I took us over to the bed. She played with my dick, I played mostly with her tits.
Eventually I asked for a condom for oral. Her profile says OWO but I choose with. The condom must have been industrial strength. I meant to tell her this for future visits but forgot.
Then sex in several positions, finishing with her on top.
Nice to talk to, nice to be with.
Only downside is that she smokes. No smell in the flat, but some on her breath. Not a big problem as I can take or leave kissing, but would have been happier without it.
Recommend, yes.
Would I go back. Yes
We then had sex in different positions

Offline pbrown355

Thought this was a TOFTT but now see she has 2 negatives. Just read them and they are not much of a reflection of my 30 mins. Maybe she's learned a bit since them, or maybe I'm easier to please. There were none of the things which made the other two negatives during my visit

Ming

She used to go by the name of Crazy Sandra and has a bit of a reputation for being ill tempered.

Also part of the Hungarian group who have been very hit and miss recently (mostly miss) with some pretty poor girls like Little Barbie.

Glad you had a good time, but I won't be risking it.

Ming  :hi:

Redster69

I met her today as a last option following a walk. She's about 10 years older than her pics but that's definitely her as the tats match. Last pic on her gallery page is most accurate.

Typical Romanian in her likes but I found her really sexy and horny and would definitely return. Great BJ and real good intense fucking.  :thumbsup:

Ming

I met her today as a last option following a walk. She's about 10 years older than her pics but that's definitely her as the tats match. Last pic on her gallery page is most accurate.

Typical Romanian in her likes but I found her really sexy and horny and would definitely return. Great BJ and real good intense fucking.  :thumbsup:

Perhaps you can do two reviews then Redster?

Would be interesting to know who and why you walked from the first one, might help another punter...

Rick0055

I have seen her already 3 times but I dont think she is 10 years older. Maybe 2-3 years older but defo not 10 or I am blind  :D
Be honest I think all of her pictures is kind of similar I mean same hair and body, tattoos  :D
Anyway she is a sexy girl and finally her likes list is not a lie. Good fuck  :lol:

Ming

I have seen her already 3 times but I dont think she is 10 years older. Maybe 2-3 years older but defo not 10 or I am blind  :D
Be honest I think all of her pictures is kind of similar I mean same hair and body, tattoos  :D
Anyway she is a sexy girl and finally her likes list is not a lie. Good fuck  :lol:

Seen her 3 times!

Can you do a review? She's obviously ticking your boxes.

Diehard

Oh such a shame...she is an immigrant.  :manhater: