Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie here  (Read 4917 times)

Leilalexis

OP, the best advice I can give is to join SAAFE and UKE if you haven't already and get advice there.

As others have said, this is the guys side of things, and while I don't always agree with the way they talk to or about Service Providers this is their space and every post you make here is sticking your head in the lion's mouth.

It's nice that you were helping the photographer out, but I'd recommend getting unedited copies too and having those in your free gallery.  I'm a hell of a lot bigger than you but I don't get (much) grief about it as I freely admit that and let guys see for themselves.  If they think they're being tricked you can give the best service in the world but they may still resent it.  Best to be upfront and let the guys who don't mind or actively seek out curvier girls come to you. 

You may have fewer clients over all but if they feel you are genuine and you provide a good service they will leave good reviews and more than likely return.

My AW, UKE and SAAFE usernames are the same as here if you want to talk more.

Good luck

x

Hi thankyou appreciate it. Yes so I have gathered. When I looked at all the websites the pics were professionally done so I assumed that's the way. He must just tucked a bit of live handles. Maybe half an inch and just smoothed the skin but it's been blown out of proportion and apparently I'm fat!!! The client who reviewed  turns out to be a two faced snake. Who praised and laughed along  (hence why i left him good feeback) only then to come on here and day the complete opposite. I'm building a steady flow of regulars and I will ask them to post a fair and honest review. X

Offline Sinz

OP, the best advice I can give is t If they think they're being tricked you can give the best service in the world but they may still resent it.  Best to be upfront and let the guys who don't mind or actively seek out curvier girls come to you.

Completely agree with that comment.  :thumbsup:

Offline Dorsetpunter

Some good advice from Jessie there Leila.

I'm sure those of us on UKE look forward to some natural selfies just to show everyone what you really look like (body wise).  ;)

Leilalexis

Some good advice from Jessie there Leila.

I'm sure those of us on UKE look forward to some natural selfies just to show everyone what you really look like (body wise).  ;)

Sure.. lesson learnt..

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider

Hi thankyou appreciate it. Yes so I have gathered. When I looked at all the websites the pics were professionally done so I assumed that's the way. He must just tucked a bit of live handles. Maybe half an inch and just smoothed the skin but it's been blown out of proportion and apparently I'm fat!!! The client who reviewed  turns out to be a two faced snake. Who praised and laughed along  (hence why i left him good feeback) only then to come on here and day the complete opposite. I'm building a steady flow of regulars and I will ask them to post a fair and honest review. X

No problem at all, you'll find that the atmosphere here is a lot more "locker room" than most clients are in real life, please don't let that put you off.  Try not to take it too personally and think about what's being said, these guys will be your harshest critics and if you can please these guys you'll knock the socks off the common client.

A lot of providers do photoshop their pictures and will be slated for that if it's too obvious, I imagine it's more focused in this case as this topic exists and has drawn attention.  Speaking as a fat girl, there are enough clients with different tastes that you will definitely appeal to someone as long as you're genuine and enthusiastic.  Plus, confidence is damned sexy!  So as hard as it may be with negative comments like the ones here still in your mind, be comfortable in your own skin and no-one can hurt you.

I can't really comment on the review, though as it's from an account that has no other posts or reviews I imagine a lot of UKP'er will take the comments with a grain of salt.

The only other thing I would say (and it's really none of my business) is that if you really are brand new and prone to any kind of stage fright it may be worth having an introductory offer.  I don't know about prices in your area but where I am the going rate for top end, popular, well reviewed girls is about £130 with £100-£120 as an average.  A client is more likely to take a gamble on a newbie and feel less put upon if there are any hiccups if you're GVFM and he's not thinking of who else he could have spent his money on.

x

Offline Happyjose

I can't really comment on the review, though as it's from an account that has no other posts or reviews I imagine a lot of UKP'er will take the comments with a grain of salt.

But you have commented on the review. You've drawn attention to the OP's post count in order to cast aspersions on the validity of the review, and further suggested that members here will agree with you.

The review in question has been through the usual vetting process by members and I see no one else casting aspersions on its veracity. In effect you are white-knighting your fellow prossie

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 02:55:11 pm by Happyjose »

Leilalexis

No problem at all, you'll find that the atmosphere here is a lot more "locker room" than most clients are in real life, please don't let that put you off.  Try not to take it too personally and think about what's being said, these guys will be your harshest critics and if you can please these guys you'll knock the socks off the common client.

A lot of providers do photoshop their pictures and will be slated for that if it's too obvious, I imagine it's more focused in this case as this topic exists and has drawn attention.  Speaking as a fat girl, there are enough clients with different tastes that you will definitely appeal to someone as long as you're genuine and enthusiastic.  Plus, confidence is damned sexy!  So as hard as it may be with negative comments like the ones here still in your mind, be comfortable in your own skin and no-one can hurt you.

The only other thing I would say (and it's really none of my business) is that if you really are brand new and prone to any kind of stage fright it may be worth having an introductory offer.  I don't know about prices in your area but where I am the going rate for top end, popular, well reviewed girls is about £130 with £100-£120 as an average.  A client is more likely to take a gamble on a newbie and feel less put upon if there are any hiccups if you're GVFM and he's not thinking of who else he could have spent his money on.

x
Thankyou that's really helpful. I spoke to cherry girls in London a directory who said Indian girls I  this industry are rare and you should set a rate to a certain amount. they advised having a shoot with a photographer in London who charged a bomb and promote myself towards the high end of the market but i couldn't afford the shoot as it was almost 2.5k so theres a reason why a reputable directory suggested that after meeting me. . That's a different end of the market. When I came onto AW I saw a very different side and I really couldn't be bothered with the travel to the side if the country so decided to stick with AW..Tbh I have a principal  career so 3 to 4 clients A week is enough for me as this is not my career or full time job. I am a very confident person and never in my life I've been called fat lol.

I'm tiny really petite but yes I have curves where they need to be. If that's called 'chubby then I would be interested to know what he would  think in his mind if he actually met a chubby girl. Most of my shots are top half if you look you can see I have very slim shoulders and arms. How is that chubby??? I was a size 4 but gained weight so I could look more healthy.

One my regulars who sees me a couple of hours every week since I started is back from holiday next week. I will ask him to join this forum and post his feedback.

I look forward to speaking to you on the other forums. Thankyou xx

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
But you have commented on the review. You've drawn attention to the OP's post count in order to cast aspersions on the validity of the review, and further suggested that members here will agree with you.

The review in question has been through the usual vetting process by members and I see no one else casting aspersions on its veracity. In effect you are white-knighting your fellow prossie

Sorry, that was not my intention at all.  I'm merely repeating advice given to me in private by other members after I received a neutral review. 

At the end of the day everyone makes up their own mind when reading reviews, as I can't submit or participate in the vetting of reviews I wasn't aware that there was a vetting process.

I have no vested interest in the OP, just trying to say one negative review is not the end of the world and if she can weather the way she's feeling now and view it as a learning experience she could do well in the industry.

x

Leilalexis

She's
Stop hating and get a grip!! She's only trying to help and advise whilst your hell vent on sabotaging

I'm sure outside  of this forum were all normal people just taking each day as it comes. There is no need to be nasty.

James999

Looks like Jessie wants to be our first Pro$$ie mod, as for guiding other pro$$ies, seriously that shit should be done on Safe or some other pro$$ie forum, instead of trying to turn this place into another rest home for washed up pro$$ies  :thumbsdown:

Offline Happyjose

I have no vested interest in the OP, just trying to say one negative review is not the end of the world and if she can weather the way she's feeling now and view it as a learning experience she could do well in the industry.

x

Then confine your comments to such, and refrain from implicitly undermining reviews on here.

It's clear to see that you're clever and manipulative. You'll go far, though probably not on here

steviex00

Oh James, don't sit on the fence, say what you really mean!

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
Looks like Jessie wants to be our first Pro$$ie mod, as for guiding other pro$$ies, seriously that shit should be done on Safe or some other pro$$ie forum, instead of trying to turn this place into another rest home for washed up pro$$ies  :thumbsdown:

Haha if there's a position for that I'd happily take it lol, but somehow I doubt that will happen.

I did encourage OP to look for advice elsewhere and other members have commented that other things I've advised have merit.  I am sorry if I've over stepped  :hi:

x

Offline Happyjose

She's
Stop hating and get a grip!! She's only trying to help and advise whilst your hell vent on sabotaging

I'm sure outside  of this forum were all normal people just taking each day as it comes. There is no need to be nasty.

From the rules:

- Service Providers
This site allows service providers to be members, but there is no tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers........... Service providers are recommended to join External Link/Members Only instead.

though, you've already been advised this
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 03:54:39 pm by Happyjose »

James999

Oh James, don't sit on the fence, say what you really mean!

Has to be said, you see what pro$$ies will do is post shit and chat to each other (touting of course) and the forum gets more and more sterile, you only have to look at places like the oldest prof, full of pro$$ies and they create endless threads wishing each other good morning and shit, those forums just die on their feet, so they wander to an active forum like this, but then they start their same old shit again.

Seriosly if Jessi wants some advice, Get the fuck down to Weightwatchers  :music:

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
She's

Thanks hun, but HappyJose and James999 are right in what they're saying, this isn't the place for this discussion.

It's their playground and they can speak as they like, we're the guests here and our access can be revoked at any time.

It's really not worth getting upset about, though it took me a while to learn that too.

I shall now bow out of the conversation and would suggest you do the same, drop me a message on one of the other sites any time though

x

Leilalexis

Lol of course it's all one sided.

Anyway I've put my point across so Adios.

Btw gents in the last 48hrs the hits on my AW profile have trippeled and my booking requests doubled. Up until late night yesterday i was wondering what was going on all of a suddent. I wasnt aware it was a forum for Punters and came with no intention of touting but you all have done it for me. People who didn't know I existed do now and my positive feedback from genuine clients speaks for itself.

So thankyou and if you ever are in my area please do stop by for a coffee! You may be pleasantly surprised that the 'fat pregnant bird' is actually quite pleasant and not so fat.

Have a good day Gents.

Offline Happyjose

Thanks hun, but HappyJose and James999 are right in what they're saying............It's their playground and they can speak as they like,

Not quite true. We're subject to the same rules as you

It just helps if you read and abide by them. Simple really

James999

I AM a dress size 6 to 8
he's done a bit of tucking in here and there but for the love of god he didnt make me go from a size 16 to 8.

If you are a size 6 to 8 why would there be a need for a "bit of tucking"  :dash:

kamu

She's

You asked for advice and have accepted none of it other than from another pro$$ie. You have been outed as decieving your clients by badly editing your photos and lieing about your size. The review also indicates you provide a shit service. So dont be suprised the punting community is less than impressed.

Its really not rocket science.

- Dont lie or deceive about the way you look or services you provide. An un-edited selfie from your phone camera will get you a lot more attention and respect than that photo shopped crap your currently using.
- As Jessie has said dont charge ridiculous prices.
- If you dont enjoy sex and dont want to get your hands and mouth wrapped around a cock then this profession is not for you.

Simples

kamu

Lol of course it's all one sided.

Anyway I've put my point across so Adios.

Btw gents in the last 48hrs the hits on my AW profile have trippeled and my booking requests doubled. Up until late night yesterday i was wondering what was going on all of a suddent. I wasnt aware it was a forum for Punters and came with no intention of touting but you all have done it for me. People who didn't know I existed do now and my positive feedback from genuine clients speaks for itself.

So thankyou and if you ever are in my area please do stop by for a coffee! You may be pleasantly surprised that the 'fat pregnant bird' is actually quite pleasant and not so fat.

Have a good day Gents.

And this sort of crap makes it sound like your head is firmly inserted in your own anus :hi:.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
From the rules:

- Service Providers
This site allows service providers to be members, but there is no tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers........... Service providers are recommended to join External Link/Members Only instead.

though, you've already been advised this

This is a good point actually. I want to ask, is it okay to occasionally chip in then. I never saw the chat platform bit, and I occasionally offer advice when punters are asking about condoms or hotels etc. Is this something I shouldn't do?

Offline Happyjose

This is a good point actually. I want to ask, is it okay to occasionally chip in then. I never saw the chat platform bit, and I occasionally offer advice when punters are asking about condoms or hotels etc. Is this something I shouldn't do?

I guess you have to figure that out for yourself.

Can never understand why prossies want to post on here, when uke seems so much better suited to their needs

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Are Indian girls really that rare? I've been with two and I don't live in Islamabrad or Londonistan.

Offline scutty brown

All the posts I've seen you make recently have been constructive. No-one has complained, so I'd say carry on!

Offline scutty brown

Are Indian girls really that rare? I've been with two and I don't live in Islamabrad or Londonistan.

Thats where you go for Paki girls, not Indian. Surely for Indians you'd need to go to Brumbayham?

bigmanbigman

If a wg has good things to say great just not good if they are only here to try and make a negative review go away

Offline cueball

The oil he commented about was unscented  oil from a Chinese massage shop so his WIFE doesn't smell it.

He's a farmer  and came straight from his farm

You can fuck right off with your sly outing statement.....

Now you've degenerated into a silly childish woman in a strop.

You've gone from dumb touter to devious princess who is happy to post details on an open forum when in a strop...

Not going your way is this is it....

Into my blacklist you go....

Offline scutty brown

As she's nuked most of her other webpages, I thought these needed saving for posterity before they go as well

Then future generations can see if she's lying about her size or not

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 07:50:49 am by scutty brown »

bigmanbigman

High amount of photo shopping

James999

Those pics are not of a size 6 / 8 Even after the photoshopping, so we know she's a liar for a start  :music:

Offline NoStringsFun

Ok Newbie here, as per the thread title  Just saying hello!

Looking forward forward to reading your comments and reviews.

Offline Sinz

Ok Newbie here, as per the thread title  Just saying hello!

Looking forward forward to reading your comments and reviews.

What are you on about ?

This is not a forum for newbie's to say hi, have a read of the first comment in this thread.

Offline NoStringsFun

What are you on about ?

This is not a forum for newbie's to say hi, have a read of the first comment in this thread.

Whoops! My bad.

Offline Sinz

Pepsiii

She's from Bradford, her name is [Removed by admin], she's using an apartment over there, only sees white guys because she doesn't want to end up fucking one of her cousins from Bradford if they booked her. Got to say she derserves a right good fucking now she's put that naked picture up showing her face.

Offline scutty brown

She's from Bradford, her name is [Removed by admin], ..............

That was noted in post #17, no need to rub her face in the mess she's created

Offline Marmalade

She's from Bradford, her name is *******, she's using an apartment over there, only sees white guys because she doesn't want to end up fucking one of her cousins from Bradford if they booked her. Got to say she derserves a right good fucking now she's put that naked picture up showing her face.

If this is somehow allowable under UKIP rules I think it would be a good idea to include evidence of how she's used her real name in connection with being a prossie. Otherwise post should be deleted. She might be a bit of a cunt but we're not in teh habit of outing prossies without due cause are we...

Will report it just now, Admin to decide, or you may wish to amend.  :hi:

- Privacy of service providers
It is not allowed to post personal info of service providers, such as real names and personal social networking profiles. Phone numbers may be posted in full only if they are published in adverts / profiles. Hotels used by service providers may not be named. General description of incall locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers or street names or postcodes. Linking porn work is allowed. Modelling work is also allowed depending on circumstance, e.g. face pics showing on both prostitution profile and modelling profile. News items may be posted depending on circumstances (e.g. criminality). Previous working names are never censored, regardless of reasons (see below for more). Objections from service providers to any privacy-related info will need to be raised with Admin for consideration.

Offline Marmalade

She's registered her website under the name of [Removed by admin], which I suspect IS her real name.

Does this count as public info? Just checking...

Offline Marmalade

OK checking back I see the matter may already have been addressed.

A comparison... In Egypt the ISG members are cautioned about discretion simply as the outing of a prossie can result in her ending up in jail or dead. If the woman is a member of some nutcase Islamic community I like to see her crapness as a prossie outed, not her real life terminated. Again, some caveats if a prossie has robbed someone etc.   Apologies if this has already been dealt with.