Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Fife WG  (Read 4736 times)

Offline Jock-Scot

Is this the Oasis we've all been looking/hoping for to save our parched Kingdom.....

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only 

Offline DickDiver

I'm going to hazard a guess she was a genuine student in the mid 80s before she developed a debilitating Greggs habit and can only be leave her house lifted by a crane

More photos would be helpful for a newbie.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I'm going to hazard a guess she was a genuine student in the mid 80s before she developed a debilitating Greggs habit and can only be leave her house lifted by a crane

More photos would be helpful for a newbie.
Do I detect a hint, a smidgen, of cynicism? Or is it wisdom borne of experience...

Offline DickDiver

Do I detect a hint, a smidgen, of cynicism? Or is it wisdom borne of experience...

The Fife path is a well trodden one. Many have hinted at being gems, only to reveal themselves as a standard pebble.

Online FF2019

I will be amazed if this is real?
Maybe she means Fife in America

Offline bigmike32

Ladybank shes well out in the sticks dusty phone she will get.

Offline FifeMac

Ladybank would be very handy for me, so I dropped her an email on Friday.
Still sits unread despite her having logged in since.
And a private gallery has appeared!!!!

Doubt it's more than a picture seller unfortunately

Offline rathbone

Ladybank shes well out in the sticks dusty phone she will get.
She might be an alternative to the well-known lady on the north side of Glenrothes.  :rolleyes:

Offline FrankieOh

Is this the Oasis we've all been looking/hoping for to save our parched Kingdom.....

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I'm sure this is Ella who used to work in Dundee. Same prices, services and bio is quite similar.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I'm sure this is Ella who used to work in Dundee. Same prices, services and bio is quite similar.
But was she good?

Offline Ransomes90

Having spoke to her recently, I can confirm that she did work in Dundee a while back under the name of Ellie.

I met her a few times then and couldn't really say anything bad about her, but I know a few folk had problems with her

Offline Landa1988

Alright guys I'm new to this. Looking for my first punt. Any recommendations preferably in fife, as I dont really have time to go further.

Offline FrankieOh

Alright guys I'm new to this. Looking for my first punt. Any recommendations preferably in fife, as I dont really have time to go further.

External Link/Members Only

Hmmm, just noticed this girl who's in N Queensferry. She looks nice. I think size 14 is my new thing. I've seen a few girls that size lately. Pity that I'm skint just now.

Offline Landa1988

Will definitely consider this one. Seen a few really nice looking ones on vivastreet are they too good to be true?

Offline FifeMac

I'm going to try CeCe again today .... But no phone number a d isn't answering emails!!

Anyone have her number??

Offline S.X. MacHine

I'm going to try CeCe again today .... But no phone number a d isn't answering emails!!

Anyone have her number??

Well, what happened?

Offline FifeMac

Email and booking request remain unanswered.
Still don't have her number and when I checked earlier it still wasn't on her aw page

Offline FifeMac

Was showing as available today, and after numerous calls finally managed a last minute booking.
Sounded very scheme like/hint of junky on the phone with that recognisable slow talk/slur but thought what the hell. Was prepared to walk if I didn't what I saw.

Was pleasantly surprised. Not stunning, but well presented looking clean. Teeth ok etc but still the way she talks suggests a user of sorts.

Only went for the 15min quicky at £40. Owo only. Very talented and gives a good blow job. A proper blow job, not a wank the tip in her mouth. Long prolonged deep throat, with some attention to my balls. Only paid for 15mins but she sucked for 35mins solid until I cum in her mouth, swallowing it all. (She was good at BJ, that's was just my usual...take a bit longer than most).

For £40 no complaints, would return. Didn't sample any other services, but get the impression that for a quick shag rather than a gfe she would be worth visiting

Offline Mem02

Any other reviews on this girl?

Looking for a booking for Thursday

Very interested in her anal services

Offline S.X. MacHine

Bad communication, sounds like a 'user of sorts' and 'speaks like a schemie '.. Yet some of you guys are seriously interested in being intimate with her. FFS, use the thinking part of your brains. Does she sound like the kind of girl who looks after her sexual health? Or yours, for that matter?

Offline FBman78

Bad communication, sounds like a 'user of sorts' and 'speaks like a schemie '.. Yet some of you guys are seriously interested in being intimate with her. FFS, use the thinking part of your brains. Does she sound like the kind of girl who looks after her sexual health? Or yours, for that matter?

Sign of how bad it is in Fife.

mattp911

So, to my first step into the unknown and my first post.

Maybe naive here but any views on the below Fife ladies - how does one tell if safe to visit?

1. Diane - Cadham

2. Elsa - Kirkcaldy

So I txt Elsa and she responds to say she is now at KY7 6PH, which also happens to be where Diane (1. above) is located.
Looked at pics and both Diane and Elsa's pics seem to be taken in the same room - does this help to confirm if they are genuine I think?
So, I look if same person posting adds but turns out 2 different posters?

I then txt Diane, ask if she knows Elsa - she says no?   (was think perhaps a nice wee 2some :)

Now, I'm a newbie here so thought I would ask the experts ?  Any views on these 2 ladies ?

mattp911

But is there anyway to tell if its genuine  - what are the odds - thats all I ask  :(

oyb_72

txt Elsa and ask her if she knows Diane lol

Offline S.X. MacHine

But is there anyway to tell if its genuine  - what are the odds - thats all I ask  :(
Diane looks unattractive, while Elsa has an undernourished junkie vibe. Romanian?
Take my advice; dig deep, buy a bus ticket to Edinburgh and visit a sauna.

Offline Mem02

If you go with any hooker your putting your sexual health at risk... even the expensive high class ones

Offline S.X. MacHine

If you go with any hooker your putting your sexual health at risk... even the expensive high class ones
While you are correct that any non monogamous sexual contact, whether with a sex worker or a civilian, carries a degree of risk, the thinking contributors to this site will avoid meeting drug users. It is no secret that there is a higher incidence of HIV among junkies; further, they generally lead chaotic lives and will probably not be undergoing sexual health screening.
That said, you are, of course, perfectly at liberty to satisfy yourself as you see fit.
Enjoy!

Offline rathbone

the thinking contributors to this site will avoid meeting drug users. It is no secret that there is a higher incidence of HIV among junkies; further, they generally lead chaotic lives and will probably not be undergoing sexual health screening.
+1.  The well-regarded girls are STI conscious and do get screened (or say they get screened) regularly.

Offline Clattypats

well DONT punt then ya informative nugget!..... :wacko:

mattp911

thanks for the feedback - i'll be a wee bit wary here but might pop along for a wee gander - see where that goes and let you know.

We also seem to have a fair few ladies shacked up in Kirkcaldy "Chapel" area - although again, bit suspect.

Agree, Edinburgh seems far better but not easy disappearing for half a day  :(