Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JennyBRAZIL - Walthamstow E17  (Read 6634 times)

2 review(s) for Zaile (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Racer

WOW!  :yahoo:

What a woman! I had already resigned myself to poor £60 pumps & dumps until today.

I’ve just come back from seeing Jenny External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms

By text and voice with a maid who wasn’t very helpful. For example, she directed me to the building next to the tall trees – there were several buildings, all surrounded by tall trees. So when I couldn’t find it, she got stroppy. So much so that I nearly left. I was told the maid is Spanish. However, all in all it was ease to arrange the meeting.

Place

Nice flat on the third floor (no lift). It is close to the Homebase on Forest Road, Walhamstow E17. All very pleasant.

I’m told there are two other Dominicans (I think). Jenny says she does threesomes with them, but they were busy when I finished. So I didn’t see them.

Encounter

The maid opened the door and directed me to Jenny’s room. Jenny was waiting in white bra and thong and high heels.
Jenny is very good looking – tall and lovely curves. She is the girl in the photos. She said to be 27 yo, which is very possible.

We DFK and then she gave me oral with in several positions including in front of the mirror, where she performed looking at me through the mirror whilst deep throating me. We then had sex in as many positions as I wanted, until I got her in mish and finally came over her lovely tits.

She is a very good performer. She has a lovely Brazilian accent and talks dirty (if you understand Brazilian, though she can also do it in English…).

After I finished we spoke a bit – she is very engaging. Caution, I speak a bit of Portuguese so we clicked. We also spoke of Brazilian singers which we both like. Well, I don’t know if we clicked, but she certainly made me feel special without exaggerating.

She offers anal, for an extra £20 I think she said.

Conclusion

I highly recommend her. It was the best £60 (half hour) I have invested. Visit her before she goes up market.

I would certainly see her again, though I don’t use professional services that often.

Offline Brazilian Martian

What a woman! I had already resigned myself to poor £60 pumps & dumps until today.

I’ve just come back from seeing Jenny External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms

By text and voice with a maid who wasn’t very helpful. For example, she directed me to the building next to the tall trees – there were several buildings, all surrounded by tall trees. So when I couldn’t find it, she got stroppy. So much so that I nearly left. I was told the maid is Spanish. However, all in all it was ease to arrange the meeting.

Place

Nice flat on the third floor (no lift). It is close to the Homebase on Forest Road, Walhamstow E17. All very pleasant.

I’m told there are two other Dominicans (I think). Jenny says she does threesomes with them, but they were busy when I finished. So I didn’t see them.

Encounter

The maid opened the door and directed me to Jenny’s room. Jenny was waiting in white bra and thong and high heels.
Jenny is very good looking – tall and lovely curves. She is the girl in the photos. She said to be 27 yo, which is very possible.

We DFK and then she gave me oral with in several positions including in front of the mirror, where she performed looking at me through the mirror whilst deep throating me. We then had sex in as many positions as I wanted, until I got her in mish and finally came over her lovely tits.

She is a very good performer. She has a lovely Brazilian accent and talks dirty (if you understand Brazilian, though she can also do it in English…).

After I finished we spoke a bit – she is very engaging. Caution, I speak a bit of Portuguese so we clicked. We also spoke of Brazilian singers which we both like. Well, I don’t know if we clicked, but she certainly made me feel special without exaggerating.

Conclusion

I highly recommend her. It was the best £60 (half hour) I have invested. Visit her before she goes up market.

I would certainly see her again, though I don’t use professional services that often.

Glad you had a good punt, she looks alright but her pics look very polished in the facially area.

Racer

Glad you had a good punt, she looks alright but her pics look very polished in the facially area.
Thanks.
Not sure about the pics, she looks very much like in the pics. BTW, I've just notice the pics were taken in the room I met her.

Thanks.
Not sure about the pics, she looks very much like in the pics. BTW, I've just notice the pics were taken in the room I met her.
Ok nice one, she's added to my hitlist.

Offline peter purves

Thanks.

Ok nice one, she's added to my hitlist.

There is another flat which they sometimes also operate from ( not sure if it it is still in use it was a few months ago) which is about a 15 -20 mins walk away. However, the Blackhorse Road spot is the main site

Haven't been to this flat - which was then Colombian - in over a year now when CurvyCris was there. Never realised it was still in operation.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104274.msg1233519#msg1233519
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 11:54:45 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Haven't been to this flat - which was then Colombian - in over a year now when CurvyCris was there. Never realised it was still in operation.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104274.msg1233519#msg1233519

I had a feeling it was this place, from what I've heard there is also another brothel located quite close around ten minutes away
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 05:45:19 am by Brazilian Martian »

Racer

I had a feeling it was this place, from what I've heard there is also another brothel located quite close around ten minutes away
Where I went yesterday is not far from Backhorse Rd station - 5 minutes by car.
From my research, there are at least 2 other places around Balckhorse Rd, but I haven't been to either. Neither can I say if the either of the Dominicans was Rhianna because I didn't see them. However, if she is one, I'm looking forward to a threesome  :wackogirl:
BM - If you go, I hope you have as good time as I did (I must be giving the impression I'm on commission!) and if you're actually Brazilian, you will be able to have a nice conversation (tip - she likes Jorge Aragao and other sambistas).

Where I went yesterday is not far from Backhorse Rd station - 5 minutes by car.
From my research, there are at least 2 other places around Balckhorse Rd, but I haven't been to either. Neither can I say if the either of the Dominicans was Rhianna because I didn't see them. However, if she is one, I'm looking forward to a threesome  :wackogirl:
BM - If you go, I hope you have as good time as I did (I must be giving the impression I'm on commission!) and if you're actually Brazilian, you will be able to have a nice conversation (tip - she likes Jorge Aragao and other sambistas).

The only brazilian musician who I listen to is Seu Jorge other than that it's strictly hip hop and heavy metal. I may visit her next week

Offline mace-window

Comms

Place

Encounter

Conclusion

Glad you had a great time. I am now tempted to see her after reading the review. Thanks for the review.

Racer

The only brazilian musician who I listen to is Seu Jorge other than that it's strictly hip hop and heavy metal. I may visit her next week
So you might like Sepultura  :drinks:
Seu Jorge was mentioned, but I remember listenting to him once and not liking him...

So you might like Sepultura  :drinks:
Seu Jorge was mentioned, but I remember listenting to him once and not liking him...

Seu jorge is for the people his music has real passion in it. Sepultura are good I prefer the new lead singer Derrick green over max cave leira.

rideMeHard

I can confirm she's definitely the girl in the picture. just seen her ad. there. i saw her last year before i joined this site.
still looks as nice as the time as i saw her though she seems to have a bit of weight-gained.
This girl was fresh off the boat and had a killer gym body when i met her.

Your experience sounds similiar to mine. She does FULL GFE, DFK, OWO and all.
She fucks good as well.
Only downside was communication and not being independent.  Her madam or agency is an asshole. works her 10 - 3am. their appointment management is awful

i hope she goes independent, she's definitely worth more.

Offline dipset

Yea the girls in this flat are pretty legit i punted her flat mate perla/rihanna a few weeks ago very good experience apart from her sucking me off then using a wet wipe every 5 mins........gosh i have a back log of reviews i need doing, soon come

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

(tip - she likes Jorge Aragao and other sambistas).

Somebody mention my name ?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Bro .. i am sending you an electronic pill that's gonna make you Home Sick  :vomit:

External Link/Members Only

The Piranhas vid is also for everyone who has yet to visit Brasil  :yahoo:

Bro .. i am sending you an electronic pill that's gonna make you Home Sick  :vomit:

The Piranhas vid is also for everyone who has yet to visit Brasil  :yahoo:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  I've been to few street parties like that when I was in my early twenties let's just say very colourful  :music:

Racer

I can confirm she's definitely the girl in the picture. just seen her ad. there. i saw her last year before i joined this site.
still looks as nice as the time as i saw her though she seems to have a bit of weight-gained.
This girl was fresh off the boat and had a killer gym body when i met her.

Your experience sounds similiar to mine. She does FULL GFE, DFK, OWO and all.
She fucks good as well.
Only downside was communication and not being independent.  Her madam or agency is an asshole. works her 10 - 3am. their appointment management is awful

i hope she goes independent, she's definitely worth more.
I didn't read your review, I mus have missed it...

Offline Bassman

I'm trying to decide on whether to punt with this one or the other : Perla.

This one looks a bit mansculine in the face in the photo where she's in front of the mirror. Plus I think she's hiding some excess weight around the stomach.

But Perla does too it would seem but has a better face. I was tempted on asking about a duo with them but don't think I'll bother.

Bigdon123

Anyone know where she's moved too ? Seriously miss this girl

Offline Sinz

Anyone know where she's moved too ? Seriously miss this girl

She said she was running away from you, because you are a Troll or Stalker - can't decide

« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 04:01:12 pm by Sinz »

She said she was running away from you, because you are a Troll or Stalker - can't decide

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bigdon123

Hahaha