Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage Wirral  (Read 2631 times)

Offline nwboy1

Anyone been here recently?

2 new girls this week but as usual limited photos and probably fictional descriptions.

Wondering if I should pay it a visit tomorrow.

Offline chesterpunter

Heared that a new thai massage place will open in birkenhead in the next 4 weeks.
Give you a few more options.
Will have the normal legit massage rules early on i expect then hopefully get a bit naughtyer as time goes on....

Offline smit1234

Sounds good. Any idea where in Birkenhead the new one will be??

Offline hawaiifive0

I'm told it is at 1 Oxton Road - will also be a thai restaurant there

Offline cheshiremark

I hope they wash their hands  :lol:

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

2 new girls this week but as usual limited photos and probably fictional descriptions.

its good, ive been twice.. you get massaged, then fucked

Offline matty86

I dont think this is true, if number one is down by the Mcdonalds the building is derelict with broken windows.

Offline wirralpunts

Were is this place is it on oxton rd?

Offline maximusgenitalus

Don't bother, disinterested girls, shite service, and very average looking, waste of money

Don't bother, disinterested girls, shite service, and very average looking, waste of money

I disagree with that,  but I dont want to be accused of white knighting them but. one of the issues ive had in the past is that they will throw you out right after you finish regardless of what you've paid for.. ive been kicked out when there was like 10 minutes still to go.. to counter that put your stop watch on and show them...

Offline S1rapped

I’ve been a couple of times park in Aldi then walk up from there. Service was ok .

Steptoe used to know more about the place but not seen him for a whiles

Offline wirralpunts

Any info on were this is. is it the rock ferry place or is this different

Offline Goldfinch

Any info on were this is. is it the rock ferry place or is this different

5 minute walk from Rockferry station.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline nwboy1

Not been for a while as I like to see who is working.

Last few months the adultwork site hasn’t been updated very often.

Offline lpopo

Not been for a while as I like to see who is working.

Last few months the adultwork site hasn’t been updated very often.

The afore mentioned Steptoe off here used to be the adultwork man for them but he is banned from here so havent spoke to him in a while. He was in fairly poor health earlier this year so may have just packed it in. If you are reading this Step - Happy New Year mate hope all is well.

This place does exactly what pretty much all the previous reviews here say - your ego wont be massaged but your balls will be emptied. Always 2 thai girls on, rarely are they stunners but they are usually laid back and up for it. As ever, your mileage may vary.
Strange how the easy going, decent sounding fellas on here seem to get more from punts than the one-line angry heads ever do. Yet they dont see the connection

Offline nwboy1

Gina was tidy, hope they bring her back.

step toe still runs the page, btw, u can always drop him a message

Offline Paul666

Has anyone been to see Nicole at this place? The pictures look great but we all know that's no guaratee

Wirralwilly

Their current location is too close my in-laws, so I definitely going to check out the new place if it is going to be oxton Road, anyone know a definite date that it's meant to be opening??

Offline hawaiifive0

Oxton Road was going to be a new place - but trouble I hear with planning permission at present, so opening delayed. They have however started a mobile massage service - Golden Hatta .

External Link/Members Only

I think strictly legit, but who knows

Has anyone been to see Nicole at this place? The pictures look great but we all know that's no guaratee

yes I think ive done a review of her... shes a good shag, speaks good English....

Offline lpopo

Is she the girl that also works (used to work?) for Thai Sugar in Warrington? Ive only ever been for a splash and dash but she delivers the goods (as much as expected for this type of punt, no more no less) and her tits have got a fantastic jiggle in them

Offline dragonassz1

I've been there a few times, generally the service is decent.

Offline plums

Been there a couple of times but kinda lost my bottle for it now.  There was an article in the paper about the house next door being fed up of getting 'mistaken for a brothel'.  In fact the last time I went, I noticed the house had a sign on their front door saying "this is not a brothel".  Also there's a bus stop across the road and another literally right outside the door.  Last time I went, I could hear loads of people stood waiting for a bus.  Luckily there's enough corridor space to the external front door that I could lurk for a while before summoning the courage to exit (I pretended to be on my phone so no one would talk to me!)

To be fair, I had a cracking service on both my visits and there's nothing about the inside of the premises that puts me off.  In fact, despite the public outsides of the place, I probably would be tempted to go there again if the right set of photos of the girls appeared on AW!  Dick thinking wins over head thinking every time :)

Offline Barclay Spank

If we're talking about Rock Ferry Thai Massage I was there yesterday. Didn't get a choice of 2 women, I've got a feeling she's not being honest when she says the other one is busy. Still, Lisa was lovely. She's not young or tall but I thought she was very nice. Let me put my finger in her pussy.
Banned reason: Ignoring mod's warning regarding irrelevant and political posts.
Banned by: daviemac