Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: where to go for a happy ending? - glasgow  (Read 37280 times)

Offline GucciMane

honestly stumped - sometimes i dont wanna go for a full punt and just need a lassie to chug me off. are there any massage parlours about?

or anyone on AW who would offer a quick hj? cheers

92slim

honestly stumped - sometimes i dont wanna go for a full punt and just need a lassie to chug me off. are there any massage parlours about?

Sent you a PM with an answer to your first question

scotontour

Sent you a pm as well

Offline Name Not Found

What's with all the PMs?  Are you offering to go round and jerk him off personally?

scotontour

What's with all the PMs?  Are you offering to go round and jerk him off personally?

Sorry, I just told him to try the girls at Berkley Street, both give excellent HR after a decent massage and both are lookers

Offline Jordanbelfort88

I'll take a PM if anyone knows of any good massage parlours/providers that can't be spoken about openly

Offline Name Not Found

Sorry, I just told him to try the girls at Berkley Street, both give excellent HR after a decent massage and both are lookers

Good stuff! The forum is for sharing after all  :drinks:  Where do they advertise, or where can I find their contact info? Thanks  :thumbsup:

92slim

I recommended a legit parlour. Not gonna implicate, this city is super dry.

Offline myothernameis

I recommended a legit parlour. Not gonna implicate, this city is super dry.

I have been to relax Glasgow, this place is very legit, before the massage starts, you must fill out a health questionnaire, which also includes, there t&c and points out anyone asking for sexual services in any form will be asked to leave the premises, and no money will be refunded

Been around 5 times, and one of the girls was massaging my bottom a lot, going very close to doing credit card swipes; so I turned over with an erection, which she clearly could see, and smiled.

She asked me if I enjoyed the massage, which I said yes, and asked her about extra's in nice way; do you ever get guys asking for other things, she wasn't taken back, and yes they have had guys asking, but they refuse to see them

Offline Redking71

Which girl was it from Relax?

Offline Redking71

I have been to relax Glasgow, this place is very legit, before the massage starts, you must fill out a health questionnaire, which also includes, there t&c and points out anyone asking for sexual services in any form will be asked to leave the premises, and no money will be refunded

Been around 5 times, and one of the girls was massaging my bottom a lot, going very close to doing credit card swipes; so I turned over with an erection, which she clearly could see, and smiled.

She asked me if I enjoyed the massage, which I said yes, and asked her about extra's in nice way; do you ever get guys asking for other things, she wasn't taken back, and yes they have had guys asking, but they refuse to see them
Which girl was it from Relax?

camcorder

Sometimes it can be fun being on edge and tempted for a long while... it wouldn't be my normal type of massage but I may give it a go. Have sent you a pm

Starance

pm me as well, I'm interested.

Offline Jamesscotboy

Can you pm me as well im interested

Offline tazman1002001

:D ... I know stop with the PM and share with the group it's a forum for that purpose not for PM's  :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline shougall

Can you PM me as well. Very lost now that the lovely Kate has retired.

camcorder

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 12:34:43 pm by camcorder »

Offline myothernameis

:D ... I know stop with the PM and share with the group it's a forum for that purpose not for PM's  :dash:

Received a number pm, and by the looks of it, some of you think there is he available from relax Glasgow, for once and for all, its a legit massage parlour, and the girl who did my massage, massage my bottom, and it was mainly the outside of my bottom, however

If you have a problem with your back or legs, this is definitely a place you should go, as the girls who do the massages, know there stuff.  I been around 5 times, and more or less fall a sleep as it is so relaxing

Come my summer holidays, before I fly from glasgow airport, I going for a 2 hour lomi lomi massage, which is a 4 handed massage

Offline derbyladsouth

Hi has anyone got a link for the Berkley girls as I can't seem to find any details. thanks in advance.

Offline Redking71

Hi has anyone got a link for the Berkley girls as I can't seem to find any details. thanks in advance.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Redking71

External Link/Members Only

Offline shougall

At the Berkley girls is HE offered or do you need to ask for it. Any info on the girls who work there would be appreciated. Who is best at a good massage and HE.

scotontour

Go for Elisa. I've been seeing her for a while, until very recently all you would get was HR, but the last couple of weeks she's given me OWO and finally tonight she went the full way. Watching her bent over the massage table with me inside her is a vision that will last me a lifetime. I tipped her an extra £30, although she didn't ask for anything extra.

Offline tazman1002001

Go for Elisa. I've been seeing her for a while, until very recently all you would get was HR, but the last couple of weeks she's given me OWO and finally tonight she went the full way. Watching her bent over the massage table with me inside her is a vision that will last me a lifetime. I tipped her an extra £30, although she didn't ask for anything extra.

So what was the total you paid?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline GraysonD

Wouldn't. Ind a PM too,been looking for a decent one recently

Offline appleteaser

Did she tell you to keep this quiet? Bet she's going to get lots of requests now!

Offline GraysonD

I passed a Chinese massage place I've never noticed before on union street anyone tried the place before?

scotontour

Did she tell you to keep this quiet? Bet she's going to get lots of requests now!

No, perhaps I should have, never thought.

Had a couple of interesting PM's from other punters however!

Offline myothernameis

Maybe she join up here on UKP and make her views known

Offline shougall

How many times did you visit before more than HE was offered. Also how much touching were you allowed in your first few visits.

Offline OmegaMan

Got a link?

Offline g3nius

Even if this is true, it's probably only cos she happened to fancy him and he's a regular. No need for anyone to go nuts and start bombarding them with texts!

Offline Johnnie365

The links aren't working.  Have they a new ad?

Offline appleteaser

No, perhaps I should have, never thought.

Had a couple of interesting PM's from other punters however!

:lol:
Interesting in what sense?

Offline mickey1967

The links aren't working.  Have they a new ad?
Elisa’s profile on Spankeefinder is down as well, probably only taking bookings from regulars till the dust settles. Seen her once in her flat in Dennistoun where she does massages as well, hope she’s back soon, nice girl and from what I could gather she actually enjoyed her gig at Berkley Street.

Offline Courtney

:lol:
Interesting in what sense?

....just a touting bullshitter in the end....having the brasser to create another account pretending he was new. Some dumb people just think they won't get caught out. :wacko: :crazy:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147004.0

Offline appleteaser

....just a touting bullshitter in the end....having the brasser to create another account pretending he was new. Some dumb people just think they won't get caught out. :wacko: :crazy:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147004.0

you calling me a tout or Scotsontour???

Offline Courtney

you calling me a tout or Scotsontour???

...not you, don't worry. :hi:

Offline appleteaser

...not you, don't worry. :hi:

Haha fair enough. I've read a few of his posts and he seemed genuine?

Had a massage from Katie on Gumtree ( External Link/Members Only ) . Apparently she's quite busy so I was lucky I got a short notice appointment off her. £70/hr for Sensual, £80/hr for Tantric and extra tenner for topless. Went for the tantric cos she said it was a firmer massage and topless. Good massage and service, a little curvy and big soft tits. Facially, i find her attractive and would go back when I next get a chance. Want another round with Elisa before I do though!  :lol:

any news from her?

Offline Courtney

Haha fair enough. I've read a few of his posts and he seemed genuine?

People are not always what they seem. :D He's created another account and been caught out. I'm forgetting you probably won't see the link I've posted anyway. As you were. :hi:

Offline appleteaser

People are not always what they seem. :D He's created another account and been caught out. I'm forgetting you probably won't see the link I've posted anyway. As you were. :hi:

Interesting, didn't know there were sections of the board that are off-limits!

Offline Courtney

Interesting, didn't know there were sections of the board that are off-limits!

..only to newer(ish) members, you'll no doubt see them once you become more established.

glassgowguy

I'd love that pm also please, extremely interested! 😊

Minder

intrigued about pm, seems im  missing out on something haha

Hotandhorny1234

Hi Guys,

I decided to set up a profile. New to this website but not new to the scene! I fancy trying this. Im also up for just a wank lol. Been to BSS and loved it but it's just too far a trek. Any places in Glasgow you guys know about?

Cheers x

Offline tazman1002001

Bit feminine there with the x  :sarcastic:

Mmm maybe a give away early on ...  :rolleyes:
Banned by:

roller coaster

Has no one tried Celine c.c for this service.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
I know her reviews for the full service aren't the best but she might prefer the bookings without to much physical action.
Even more so now as her full service fees have gone up by a extra tenner recently. :unknown:

swingleton

looking for a genuine happy ending massage today, anyone know where to go for this??