Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caramelbabe2477 - Barnet  (Read 896 times)

2 review(s) for caramelbabe2477 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Bassman

External Link/Members Only

This one didn't happen and I'd forgot about it until just now.

Arranged to meet this one during the day one day.

Messaged a week before and she agreed to the time and date. I did it a week before as in a previous email she mentioned not working until after school holidays. She doesn't frequently work and obviously plans her working days around demand and school hours. Going by the previous review she has a young child. Messaged her asking for a number to contact her should there be a problem on route on that day. No response.

Emailed a couple of days before to see if we were still on. No reply.

She eventually read my emails (one on one day and then the other a few days after that, which is odd. Why not read both emails instead of leaving one sitting unread)  a number of days after the arranged meet. Hasn't logged in in a while.

I know from the previous review she may be giving up the game but then she needs to take her profile down or limit it in some way. And certainly not take bookings! I'm guessing she's after that PG money.

Got my fix from a regular which I've been trying not to see as much.

No reply to further emails. In fact they still haven't been read after all this time.

Offline JuniorWashington09

Yeah, im very much weary about her, contacted her about meeting, only to have her reply literally a week later. Messaged her on number provided which she is still awful in terms on contact.
And deal breaker for me is when she asked for a facial pic of me 

Offline peter purves

Yeah, im very much weary about her, contacted her about meeting, only to have her reply literally a week later. Messaged her on number provided which she is still awful in terms on contact.

Looks 'nice'! Sounds like she is more a dilettante - with this just being an addition on the side
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 08:32:15 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bassman

That's an odd request. Doesn't appear to have made that request of the other reviewer. Maybe she got some kind of vibe about you?  :unknown:

At least you got a number though lol.

Offline getin

She did the same to me , could not believe it!
complete deal breaker for me.

Offline Bassman

She did the same to me , could not believe it!
complete deal breaker for me.

Very odd. She either didn't ask it if the other reviewer of her. Or, he didn't mention it. It would seem he didnt even use a phone number at all. Just emails on AW.

Offline getin

Very odd. She either didn't ask it if the other reviewer of her. Or, he didn't mention it. It would seem he didnt even use a phone number at all. Just emails on AW.

Just had look at my messages with her , it may have been because i requested a face picture.But in any event i have done that on numerous occasions some have sent and some have politely said no. Never have i been asked for face picture, after all who's paying who!

Offline JuniorWashington09

Agreed! sent some random facebook pic instead lol

If she isnt  prepared to show her face pictures out of "discreteness", you'd think common sense would apply in relation to your clients

Offline JamesRockford

When I have booked any WG more than a day in advance, we have almost always agreed to follow up with a confirmation on the day - it is common sense because plans change, people get sick or forget etc.

For whatever reason, it sounds like your punt wasn't confirmed by either of you closer to the day and it didn't happen. So to give it a negative on that basis alone seems a bit harsh, in my opinion.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 02:17:52 pm by JamesRockford »