Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Teen Julia - Euston  (Read 8108 times)

Nebula

External Link/Members Only

Another super SP had her on me hot list for a while before decidin to see her. Anyways called her up booked a time & went down there only to be told to wait half an hour, I thoughts bollocks but couldnt be arsed calling around other sps so waited. Once in her room told her what I wanted FK OWO CIM and gave her the 100 quid while she buggered off leaving me on me jack jones. So I stripped off naked then as she walked back in just got stuck in there french kissing then took that red thing off shes was wearing and sucked those titties then told her to blow me it was too much so erupted in her mouth like a volcano. Wiped me self down whilst she went to the bathroom then as she came back me cock started twitching so she laid down on the bed I thinks getting ready for a chat like but now I was semi hard. So I grabbed her panties and whipped them off and chucked  them on the floor and jumped on top french kissing now I had a raging hard on again Id only just cum less then 5min ago. She got a rubber johnny put it on lubed her self up & I just stuck it in her pounding away like a soldier then as I was about to cum took the johnny off & wanked me self on to her tits. Then got dressed & headed straight off to me favourite chicken & chips shop near where I live. Anyways this bird is a top stunner well worth a good rogering         

mrhappypants

Nebula, it sounds like you had a life affirming spiritual experience.  I am glad you enjoyed. :hi:

Offline Sinz

One of the consistent SPs I have met, always eager to please, glad you had a good time OP.

Offline Bassman

Does she still do that odd FK that others have mentioned?

Offline stewpid

I found it quite odd when I saw her recently, certainly not DFK more just waggling her tongue about. She was cute with a sexy body and nice enough but wasn't exactly the GFE I was after and she annoyingly kept wanting to change positions every few minutes. Great ass though.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Saw her a few months back...decent enough service.......but very mediocre OWO...ie not particularly deep..and a bit toothy.....but on the positive...she has a lovely pussy .....

Offline Sinz

It's strange because one of the time she did that tongue waggling thing and the next time it was just passionate kissing.

Offline Bassman

Why not just tell her to stop? I've told a WG to change up her kissing. All kinds of tongue stabbing going on lll.

Offline Sinz

Why not just tell her to stop? I've told a WG to change up her kissing. All kinds of tongue stabbing going on lll.

Was just answering your question mate, how I dealt with it is a different matter  :hi:

Offline horsa

Them pictures got me rock hard! and was planning to book her but then I read about the mediocre OWO  :dash:

Offline Bassman

Was just answering your question mate, how I dealt with it is a different matter  :hi:

I meant in general.  We're paying for services. If they are doing something we don't like then we should say so.ive told WG's to change up their kissing/bj/riding technique many a time lol.

Offline Sinz

I meant in general.  We're paying for services. If they are doing something we don't like then we should say so.ive told WG's to change up their kissing/bj/riding technique many a time lol.

I agree and I have done the same too, we are paying, so we should definitely be in the drivers seat.  :thumbsup:

Online Running Man

Has she moved to Euston from old street?

Offline Sinz

Has she moved to Euston from old street?

That is correct, said it was temporary till she found another place.

Online Running Man

That is correct, said it was temporary till she found another place.
Thanks mate, I'm guessing it was a Hotel?

Offline Sinz

Nebula

Them pictures got me rock hard! and was planning to book her but then I read about the mediocre OWO  :dash:

Mate if you do decide to see her Im sure youll have a cracking time as the other op's have said tell her how you like it shes a friendly lass and wont mind a bit.   

Offline SamLP

Haha, this review made me laugh. Glad you enjoyed it OP.
Julia's been on my HL for years but a shame she doesn't work evenings and weekends as I can't find the time to see her.

Offline JamesRockford

OP, no disrespect but when doing reviews, me old geeza, it would be useful to describe the venue, transport, comms, the girl's look, the price paid etc.  Your review sounds like a monologue spoken in a pub between two gulps of lager.  :hi:

Offline KentAde

OP, no disrespect but when doing reviews, me old geeza, it would be useful to describe the venue, transport, comms, the girl's look, the price paid etc.  Your review sounds like a monologue spoken in a pub between two gulps of lager.  :hi:

I didn't have the balls to say that.. ;) but agree totally.. :hi:

Offline BootsnBunches

I reviewed Julia a couple of times at her place in Old St before she moved to Euston so I shouldn't really add another review for her. I saw her in her hotel yesterday - the first time I've seen a pro in such a location so I was a bit apprehensive going in, but there really was no need.  She's super friendly and as I've s en her a few times I guess we've built a bit of a rapport, but she was obliging from the first time and responds well to requests with a genuine desire to please.  Sadly she seems to no longer have her full array of uniforms and toys as per the pics so ask in advance is my tip to be sure.

Any queries let me know. 

Offline Sinz

I reviewed Julia a couple of times at her place in Old St before she moved to Euston so I shouldn't really add another review for her. I saw her in her hotel yesterday - the first time I've seen a pro in such a location so I was a bit apprehensive going in, but there really was no need.  She's super friendly and as I've s en her a few times I guess we've built a bit of a rapport, but she was obliging from the first time and responds well to requests with a genuine desire to please.  Sadly she seems to no longer have her full array of uniforms and toys as per the pics so ask in advance is my tip to be sure.

Any queries let me know.

I agree it's a shame, that she doesn't have all those uniforms and toys to spice thing up.

Offline BootsnBunches

I agree it's a shame, that she doesn't have all those uniforms and toys to spice thing up.

I wonder what happened to them .......

My new year resolution to work though them has been ruined now and it was the only one I stood a chance of keeping lol.

Offline JamesRockford

She mentioned to me when I last saw her (2 weeks ago) that she wanted to get a flat again, so I presume that the uniforms and toys will be back then.  She only had the schoolgirl one available when I saw her at the hotel in Euston.

I am guessing that it is a bit difficult to cart those around each day, as WGs tend to use different hotel rooms each day, and benefit from the day rate as opposed to the overnight rate.

Offline joe diddley

There ought to be a thread collating your reviews of the reviews, JR. Another classic, coming hot on the heels of the one in which you imply between the lines (if I read your post right) that the text-speak using reviewer (Taz?) might be a Burberry-wearing speed freak streak of piss.

Offline king tarzan

This is a home made bullshit review
This is not happened 100%  bollox
No descriptions what so ever..

Should be totally disregarded as UTTER BULLSHIT NONSENSE FABRICATION FANTASY..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stayer

I have read Nebula's three reviews, he is not particularly descriptive. I see no obvious evidence that he has written a fake review.

fredpunter

Never thought I'd have much in common with tarzan  (either tarzan) but my initial impression when reading the op was its a teenage fantasy or a woman trying to sound like a bloke. 

Apologies if I'm wrong  :hi:

Offline Sinz

Never thought I'd have much in common with tarzan  (either tarzan) but my initial impression when reading the op was its a teenage fantasy or a woman trying to sound like a bloke. 

If u think this was bad have a read of the latest review on 'red hot carmen' by the same punter.

It like a page ripped off from Final Fantasy

fredpunter

If u think this was bad have a read of the latest review on 'red hot carmen' by the same punter.

It like a page ripped off from Final Fantasy

I tried reading it but didn't get very far ....
Credit where it's due though ... he's picked a couple of decent looking women to fantasise about
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 03:35:15 pm by fredpunter »

Offline stewpid

:thumbsdown:
Got that impression too. Mumsnetter?

Some things don't add up like Julia leaving the room, she never did that on my punt and wasn't really concerned about taking the money anywhere. She currently operates out if a hotel room so where is she going to go, the bathroom?

And isn't Nebula the name of a female character from Guardians of the galaxy?  ;)

Again, apologies if wrong but it's not exactly a normal review...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 06:22:50 pm by stewpid »

Offline Sinz

Got that impression too. Mumsnetter?

Some things don't add up like Julia leaving the room, she never did that on my punt and wasn't really concerned about taking the money anywhere. She currently operates out if a hotel room so where is she going to go, the bathroom?

Again, apologies if wrong but it's not exactly a normal review...

Very valid points, same experience with my punts.

Something doesn't add up.

Offline BootsnBunches

She mentioned to me when I last saw her (2 weeks ago) that she wanted to get a flat again, so I presume that the uniforms and toys will be back then.  She only had the schoolgirl one available when I saw her at the hotel in Euston.

I am guessing that it is a bit difficult to cart those around each day, as WGs tend to use different hotel rooms each day, and benefit from the day rate as opposed to the overnight rate.

I hope so. I meant to ask when I saw her on Wednesday but somehow having my cock in her mouth distracted me. Having said that I asked in advance, so if she still has them I'm surprised she couldn't take a nurse outfit along. It's only a small white dress.

Offline JamesRockford

I'm surprised she couldn't take a nurse outfit along. It's only a small white dress.

Yeah but then there's also the defibrillator, stethoscope and all the tongs and whatnot too and it all adds up to lots of baggage.

Offline Sinz

Yeah but then there's also the defibrillator, stethoscope and all the tongs and whatnot too and it all adds up to lots of baggage.

:lol: :lol:

Offline JamesRockford

She does have an excellent array of outfits, though.  And toys.

I'm 'sorely' tempted to try those toys.  She has already had her tongue up my butt so why not try one of her junior thingies.

Nebula

Lads she went into that bathroom and locked herself in like and didnt come out for what seemed like forever!. Anyways lads ave I got news for you! Ive got a top punt lined up so ive been banging out the overtime to pay for it. Its a bird ive had me eyes set on for a while now like and I think shes going to be a right cracker. And I cant wait to see hers like but once I have you geezers will be the first to know about it. Laters !!!  :thumbsup:

fredpunter

Lads she went into that bathroom and locked herself in like and didnt come out for what seemed like forever!. Anyways lads ave I got news for you! Ive got a top punt lined up so ive been banging out the overtime to pay for it. Its a bird ive had me eyes set on for a while now like and I think shes going to be a right cracker. And I cant wait to see hers like but once I have you geezers will be the first to know about it. Laters !!!  :thumbsup:

you seem to have a very long "like" list. I think if you visited me I'd lock myself in the bathroom too.

mrhappypants

you seem to have a very long "like" list. I think if you visited me I'd lock myself in the bathroom too.

That depends Fred; what are you charging these days and are A-levels extra (just in case I am ever passing)?

fredpunter

That depends Fred; what are you charging these days and are A-levels extra (just in case I am ever passing)?

If you have to ask the price you can't afford me  :D

Offline king tarzan

Chapter 4

The next home made bullshit review
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline horsa

does she 'look' Greek or Turkish?? For me to visit her I need to get a rough idea of her face...

Offline Sinz

does she 'look' Greek or Turkish?? For me to visit her I need to get a rough idea of her face...

I would say neither.

Offline Kaluuu276

I would appreciate some help as been wanting to tick Julia of my punting list.
I'm hoping the hotel is not discrete and with easy accessible rooms?
Also, how clean and spacious are the rooms?