Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori Chan - Leeds  (Read 1260 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

frankwheeler

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour in call at a hotel - £110

VENUE

I saw Midori Chan, or Kayley if you will, as a part of a series of incalls in a City Centre hotel.  It was not keycarded and the elevators were well positioned.  This was not my first meeting with Midori Chan but it was my first roleplay encounter with her.

APPEARANCE

In terms of her roleplay Kayley made a superb schoolgirl with an authentic uniform with a tie over a white blouse and a cardigan giving way to a very short pleated grey skirt over amusing white knickers.  She wore black heels and short white socks.

On her general appearance Kayley s superbly well turned out with subtle effective make-up and a style which accentuates her body.  She is a dress size 16/18 and has has a wonderfully large pair of breasts and great curves.  Her face is cute and her eyes big.  She is 27 but looks young for it.

COMMS

Kayley's communication is excellent.  She is clear the location and in my experience has always picked discreet locations.  She also gets a rapport built up before the meeting with a call and texts.  I recall on my first visit to her how easy it was to strike up a conversation and that has continued at each booking.

As I alerted her to my proximity before the roleplay she sent a text telling me to prepare to play along.  I found this a relief.  A half done roleplay is tedious and it signalled her intention to put her all into it.

THE MEET

I've met Kayley a half a dozen or more times before and really enjoy her so while this is mostly about the roleplay I'll include some details about other relevant factors.  It is hard to to review a girl you obviously like returning to without getting a bit fluffy.  Consider yourself warned.

Having located her room I knocked and was welcomed with a warm smile of recognition.  I handed the envelope over and excused myself returning a minute later to a cheeky smile and the start of the roleplay.

As I had brought her a present I gave her that, a bag of Haribo, and she kissed me and then told me in the context of the roleplay that she might have to give the present back when I found out what she had done.  In the roleplay she had been sent home from school and I was to punish her.  Her transgression was in wearing flirtaious panties which I had her show me by lifting her skirt.

If this does not sound like your thing then again I invite you to turn away.  If you are unsure about roleplays then I confess so was I but Kayley is a fun girl and adventure is my middle name.  Sometimes I feel roleplays distract but with Kayley one can say she is able to walk the line between the seriousness needed to make it work while giving a nod to the the absurdity and the lightheartedness that keeps one smiling. 

If one is unsure about roleplays then I'd give her a thumbs up because she was able to control the roleplay and keep it fun, sexy and arousing.

The roleplay moved into french kissing which was excellent.  Her tongue is neither pushing nor withdrawn and seems to meet mine at the right moments.  Her mouth is petite and her lips a good fullness.  Kayley was the first girl to ever make me climax through oral sex and I remember with some delight the joy she had in achieving that. 

She has great techniques for giving head laying between my legs and taking me in to a good depth before using her tongue around my shaft and sealing her lips as she got me to climax.  She is neither too rough nor to timid with my erection and sure enough when she was given the chance to touch it in this roleplay she did so with a confidence that was very arousing.

I had Kayley lay over my knee and pulled her knickers down and looked at her cute bottom for some time rubbing it to raise the blood in preparation for spanking.  I was impressed enough to plant a kiss on her rump before beginning a series of moderately hard slaps on her bum cheeks.  Each slap was followed by a satisfying yelp which build my arousal.

As the roleplay continued I lost the opportunity, an opportunity I am always keen to take, to perform oral sex on Kayley.  I enjoy the taste of her vagina for sure, she is sweet tasting and always very hygienic, but more than that I enjoy her responsiveness.  I was very pleased the first time that I did this with her that she was prepared to give directions which to me shows a girl who is ready to enjoy an encounter.

Most of my time with Kayley previously had been GFE and a good deal of what I enjoy in my sort of GFE is bringing a girl to climax orally.  With Kayley's subtle directions early on I was able to discover what aroused her and build a series of good techniques for stimulating her.

However the roleplay did not allow this but Kayley's vagina was warm and welcoming as she pulled her silly panties off, I put a condom on, and she mounted me for protected sex.  I really enjoy the act of penetrating Kayley.  Her opening is tight and the first slow thrust into her this night was a delight firmly stimulating my erection as I go in.  We quickly had a good rhythm and she sat upright on me to allow my cock to press on the front of her vagina.  Watching her eagerly ride me in her school uniform I was struck by how fresh faced she was.  Her features are small, dainty, and she bites her lip as she rides which turns me on.

She rides me and I'm able to push myself deep into her and feel her wetness as I do.  She bent down alternately to kiss me and to give moans (which I hope were of pleasure) close to my ear as I carried on inside her.  I took the chance to fondle her breasts in her school uniform and she carried on riding me with her pussy grabbing my shaft as I did. 

I came with a satisfying force and she lay next to me after.  We chatted for awhile which is always very good.  She was relaxed and intelligent and I made a mental note to take her for another dinner date before my mind turned to sex once more.  When it does Kayley is eager to continue and has an ability to take a guy through the gears and after a time she was stroking my cock to get my erection firm again and I put on a condom for a second go.  I mounted her kissing her breasts, neck and lips as I entered her.

I was able to enjoy long thrusts into her while kissing her and enjoyed licking her breasts and nipples.  I urge her to use a toy to further stimulate herself and she does.  Going a second time allowed me to thrust into her and she enjoyed the vigour of it and climaxed with a satisfying glow before I noisily let myself.

We chatted again and time is getting on and so I thank her for her time and kissed her on exit leaving, once again, very pleased.

VERDICT

Kayley is a cheeky girl with a great smile and great skills in bed.  The roleplay with her was a blast and once again I was very satisfied with her ability to turn me on and make me climax twice in an hour.

RETURN

I've already contacted Kayley for another two bookings so this is a definitive yes.

Offline monstar

Thanks for the review, useful even if a bit self-confessed fluffy  :hi:

Kayley seems to be a top girl with many justified glowing reviews and recommendations. I'm seeing her soon for the first time and my first roleplay meeting so I was very pleased to read about your own positive experience and verdict.  :thumbsup: