Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Nicky, Reading  (Read 2272 times)

3 review(s) for Mistress-Nicky (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline peestee

hi, im new here, moved to the uk a few months ago, been punting lot back home in hungary.
started my punter career with this provider.

External Link/Members Only

i am more prefer teasing with a bj than to fck.

so i was looking for someone with a lapdance on her list (however looks like almost all of the girls provide it...), was searching through the profiles and she just popped up on the list, without lapdance option, but i was tempted by her photos, and reviews.

so texted her, and i found myself in her tiny, but perfect flat.

i told her what was my plan for the visit, and she told me, she can do something, i will like:)

and she did.

she tied me, and the journey just started..

she is not cheap, thats true.
offered me shower before, after.
i spent a half an hour with her, and she gave a very, very good bj.
teased me with her toys, licked me all over my body.
chatty, kind personality.

no cim and no owo.

but defenately was very good.

i would turn regular if she would be a bit cheaper.

ps sorry if my english is not the best.
still strange for me this "business" is legal here, i mean in hungary its different, there its completely illegal.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 12:33:35 pm by peestee »

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  A very good start.  You might want to read the Guide to review writing linked below - it has more tips.  For example, it is good to describe her, and bonus points for adding a picture.  Does she have a bit of a belly?  Anyway, you can't be sure that her AW profile will change tomorrow or not, so it is good to write things as if we can't see the AW page!  See the guide for other good things to include.

Offline peestee

Thanks for the review.  A very good start.  You might want to read the Guide to review writing linked below - it has more tips.  For example, it is good to describe her, and bonus points for adding a picture.  Does she have a bit of a belly?  Anyway, you can't be sure that her AW profile will change tomorrow or not, so it is good to write things as if we can't see the AW page!  See the guide for other good things to include.

ok, ill edit it later on according your tips!

thanks

Offline peestee

i took steely dan's advices and extending my review.

lets say she is in the central of reading, a few minutes from the oracle in a quiet small street, basement flat. excellent for the purpose.
know nothing about parking, was walking to her place.

nicky has  a big bum, "curvy" shape- in a sexy meaning. lovely voice, nice as she laugh when teasing you.

only negative is maybe the price. 100/160.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. According to the other 2 reviews. she did offer OWO, so not even offering that now for her increased fees.
I know Reading's a desert but God knows who's paying £160ph for no FK or OWO - and an ordinary looking girl at that.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 11:08:06 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Lema

Should be charging on more than £100 for not offering OWO or CIM in .

Offline peestee

Thanks for the review. According to the other 2 reviews. she did offer OWO, so not even offering that now for her increased fees.
I know Reading's a desert but God knows who's paying £160ph for no FK or OWO - and an ordinary looking girl at that.  :unknown:

true. true..