Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 4687 times)

Offline sophos88

When searching for Chinese / Oriental Massage establishments in Birmingham, i found this one located on Bull Street (See link below)

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone been here and do they offer any Extras? If so can I get full service here? If anyone has any recommendations for any Chinese or Thai massage places near new street station other than the above, that would be great.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Not making much effort here are you.

Search for Emilia as in the ad and see what you find

Offline stevesix9

The short answers to your original questions are -

Yes - they offer extras

But highly unlikely you will get Full Service - I have not seen any evidence from the various reviews to suggest you will get that lucky.

The search function on this site will give you more information - as noted above search on Emilia massage or you could also search on "Colour and Beauty"

nightrider.1234

When searching for Chinese / Oriental Massage establishments in Birmingham, i found this one located on Bull Street (See link below)

Has anyone been here and do they offer any Extras? If so can I get full service here? If anyone has any recommendations for any Chinese or Thai massage places near new street station other than the above, that would be great.

You'll find your answers in the search bar at the top right of the screen cos there have been posts about that place you're inquiring about

Offline Stapler

Why don't you do some research and view the many links and reports on here?
So you missed one of our massage threads with over a HALF A MILLION VIEWS?  :dash:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Lenny2015

You need to try

Recommened touching HE one Busty mature snd One slim mature..
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 10:52:06 pm by Lenny2015 »

Offline johnsnow

The closest to the station are the two above Mr Egg, which is being turned into another Chinese take-away. I hope they at least honour the original enterprise and do a decent egg fried rice! 5 min walk and good extras - fs unlikely for first time, you never know though at any of these places, keep  a durex in your wallet oh and and £20 notes, in case your luck is in and proceedings escalate.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

All of the adverts for the Bull Street place say that they have Chinese and English girls. I've never seen an English girl working there, has anyone else?

Offline dsbrumz

Hi, i have never seen an English girl there, I have had fs/oral from here... a while back from girl called linda