Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ban sanuke  (Read 1647 times)

Online Takeapunt81

Anyone been lately or the new one in the bay ? Need a good massage with he

lewis1994

Hi i visited about a month back when they first opened, had an amazing massage from a stunning thai lady. Paid for 30 minutes however the massage went on much much longer. Unfortunatley i had to cut this free added time short and shoot off as i had only planned for 30 minutes.

I recieved very little in the way of teasing and hardly anything in terms of "accidental brushes" there was never any mention of "extras" although numerous times she did ask if i had visited the shop in cardiff center to which the answer was an honest "no"
Im not sure if this was missed signal.

Has anyone else visited and did you get anywhere in terms of HE ? Would like to know as im planning a 2nd visit at some point and really would like to strike gold this time.

I look forward to hearing any advice.

Asian Hunter

I've been a few times. The massage is very good. They get all the knots out.

Regards to HE. Some will do it others don't. If she instigates it you know its on. If not, at the end of the massage give the international hand signal for HE. She'll either do it herself or get another girl to do it. And it's £20 extra paid to the girl direct.

Offline Nice-dr

My visit last week was an hour. The one who did the massage was Mina, I hope I got her name right. She is the one handling the enquiries and call, and only do massage when no one is available to do.

There was another Thai girl, name is Nadia.

Mina did a very hard massage as requested. To be honest, it did hurt but and most people would not take it well.  This is the traditional Thai massage I like.
No HE offered and I did not ask.  I wasn't up for it probably the massage did a lot of pain, :D

There were some accidental brushes and massage on my balls and perineum. It was a little hard massage on my balls but okay. Not sure if I really enjoy it.

Overall, I like the massage and will return.

Oh yes, parking is on street and £1.70 for the first hour.