Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty milf x Derby  (Read 2699 times)

4 review(s) for Busty Milf X (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online george r

External Link/Members Only

Fancied a big titted milf and was in the area so rang , got postcode by text, satnav found it ok, usual hide behind the door, prob a good few years older than advertised, but who isn't ? had a quick shower and into the room and gave her £60, she pulled her top down to reveal good pair of tits but kept them out of range of my mouth and only just got my hands on them  :dash: she played with my  cock with too much false moaning for me and soon put the party hat on even though only semi ? blowjob was covered and not much good either, she got on top to ride for a while then a change to doggy, no change of cumming so she finished me off with a handjob..

is this was GFE it was piss poor to say the least..
no sign of a kiss to be seen  :thumbsdown:

walked back to car thinking what a waste of time and money..

Offline Turtle Z

I reviewed this woman a long time ago. She used to work from a flat in Ruddington and was just fucking awful. Of course she keeps changing her name to escape the bad publicity. Fake tits too as I recall!

Online NervousJ

She was one of the first proper full service punts I had. Kissing was ok when I went.

My issue was her photos are well out of date and she looks a tad manly in the face....

I certainly wouldn't return or recommend either with a bit of pumting experience under my belt..

Offline Turtle Z