Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Katalina - North London  (Read 21561 times)

11 review(s) for Hot.Katalina (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
61 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (44 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

panel999

Just got back on the laptop after spending +1 hour in N11 with the Hot Sexy Katalina - Saw her last for a quick 30 mins session 5/6 weeks ago and as AW is down though i would go through my numbers on my punter phone. Needed something quick and no hassels so she was exactly what i needed for a Monday afternoon session and great VFM for £80 ph -

Great looking girl based in a flat on the main road in New Southagte N11 - Entrence is on the main road and you walk up to 3rd floor - not the best looking flat but room is ok and large bed is fine for what its needed.

Don't waste your time with emails and texts as she is not the greatest at comms. You need to call her and arrange a time, if busy call again i find this is the best way to arrange a meeting. Once agreed time she will want you to call again when you are parked near her road - she will give you instructions on door number etc, Lots of local parking BUT not between 11-12
 in the morning as restrictions.

Arnos station is 10 mins walk and New Southgate mainline is 5/6 mins walk.

Kat is approx 5' 8'' but with heels approx 6' - great figure size 8 with nice pert tits size 32/34 B not big but great suckable nipples and she has a great arse and bum. Very pretty face - actually better in real life than in her pictures and wonderfull blue eyes. She alos has a clean body that was slightly tanned and great looking clit ring that needed sucking later on.

Paperwork out of the way in 1 min including catch up since last visit, helped take off the clothes and started DFK with lots of mouth action and she just went down on her knees and started sucking me deep throat style - within 10 mins was as hard as nails and went on to the bed - she was wearing short leather skirt and alsotight uplift bra - these all come off when we got onto the bed - she was still sucking me for a good 10/15 mins until i could not last any longer - on came the mac and doggy style to finish - seeing her great arse/bum taking a pounding just looked so good that i came after a minute whilst in her, Round 1 finished we had another brief chat and then onto round 2.

This time 69 position for a good 10/15 mins, then moved to side whilst i fingered her and played with her clit ring as she had me in her mouth again - lasted approx 10 mins before i did her again from the front, changed to doggy and then came all over her tits whilst she was playing with my bum and balls -

Would have done round 3 a few years ago but at my age was glad that i managed 2 pops in 1 hour - had a clean up - more chat and had a good bye DFK that lasted more than the usual - Overall a great VFM punt with a great looking Hot and Sexy women -

10/10 for pure looks, DFK, DT BJ + all the usual in between.

She is off again back home next week so if you need to call her please PM as not sure if i can leave her number here on UKP????

Offline tightfoot69

Please tell me you never told her to increase her prices.

panel999

Nope - not going down that route- said my apologies to the UKP forum members so can we just move on?

Offline bestbefore

Nope - not going down that route- said my apologies to the UKP forum members so can we just move on?

In fact, when I saw her last year, she was only charging £70. So she has put her prices up. But still excellent VFM.
I thought she was fantastic when I saw her, and the only reason I havent gone back is that she flits in and out of the country, so by the time I have realised she is back again, and get around to try and book her, she has flown off!

panel999

She is here until end of the week then flies off home for 2-3 weeks. Catch her while you can this week as she is to good to miss.

Several UKP members have seen her already and all rate her services as excellent - if AW still down PM me and i will give you her number.

Hetfield

I'll echo, again, Panels review of Kat. I saw her back in March and very much enjoyed her. Very friendly, very sexy, seems to aim to please, and all round good time and good VFM. Interested you said you fingered her - I went to and was told not inside? Did you penetrate, or did you mean just the outside of her pussy you fingered?

She is here until end of the week then flies off home for 2-3 weeks.

This is her biggest problem - she's never here for long! I was looking to punt this coming weekend, and she's my first call (since I did have a booking with her last month but she cancelled, then I couldn't get hold of her the following week, and then went away again before I could rebook). Oh well, if that's the case, hopefully AW will be back up, and I'll see if I can get a booking with Isabella 19, but I'd very much like to see Kat again; she's only one of two currently in my "returns" list (along with Michelle Independent)

panel999

A bit of both - finger or 2 slightly inside and all around, however not full fingers, she is not happy that AW is down as she was hoping that she would have a full week before flying home. I said i will put something on UKP as she wants visits this week - she is free most of the next 4/5 days so get booking by calling her as soon as possible before all the other callers call in to book her.

I know she has no bookings planned tomorrow and  WEdnesday as most of her bookings come from AW.

Hetfield

Seems odd then she wouldn't let me put any part of my fingers inside her. But that's WG's for you I suppose, service foes vary from time to time, it's entirely possible she was a little sore from an earlier booking. Who knows.

I'd love to see her again, but I can't till the weekend, by which time she'll probably be gone. Shame. Hopefully I'll catch her when she's next back

panel999

Not sure if she flies on Sat or Sunday - however she did say that she may wait until after week end if AW still down and she does  not get any bookings, So you may still be in luck. AW is working under ww3.adultwork.com but not sure if she knows yet?

Offline winkywanky

I saw this lovely girl last night for 30mins - wish I'd had an hour but  by the time I asked her in person she had another booking after me and couldn't oblige.

She's pretty with a lovely figure, which I spent a lot of time enjoying. Her attitude is very good, polite and accommodating, and she got pretty hot too. But I can confirm that she doesn't like fingers inside, infact, even my tongue! (I have a long one). And when I rimmed her, she loved that but again, no 'probing', just surface. I think she just doesn't like anything 'unprotected' inside her? It didn't detract from the enjoyment of my punt unduly, a little bit of a shame though.

Her English is very good, albeit with a heavy Hungarian accent as you might imagine, but no problems having a good old chat. She lives in a small town 200km from Budapest and flies in and out of there frequently. I asked how she got home from there and she said her bf picks her up, so none of you young'uns get any ideas now! She was telling me about the bad flooding that they've had all the way up the Danube...not while I had my tongue up her bum, mind.

All in all, a very satisfying 30mins with a lovely girl, I can recommend  :thumbsup:.

Offline akauya

I had planned to see Oana this week but as always life conspires against you.

I saw Katalina yesterday too and only managed to get half an hour. As has been previously reported she is here for a couple of weeks only then she goes back to Hungary. With that short a time I think she is booking us back to back.

Katalina is exactly as she has been described and looks just like her photos. Cutest thing for me is her bum, very shapely, kissable, delicious. No point adding more as she was accurately described by previous punters and I also had a very enjoyable half an hour with her. Half an hour with a very pretty girl for £50 is great value for money for me. Her hourly rate is £80 which goes to show quality does not equate with price.

Oh yes... those super studs amongst you take note. She said she has a cum once policy for a half hour booking. If you can shoot more than once in half an hour maybe look elsewhere. I rarely cum more than once in half an hour. The only WG that succeeded in making me cum twice recently was the delightful Pixie of HOD.

Also note, Katalina will do anal but it appears it depends on your size she said it's not the length it's the girth.

Forgot to ask her if they are celebrating her compatriots win of Britain's Got (foreign) Talent :)  As for her boyfriend... she is going to get married in a couple of years time, only her boyfriend doesn't know it yet  :D

Grab her while you can... she won't be long here long.

new2game

Forgot to ask her if they are celebrating her compatriots win of Britain's Got (foreign) Talent :)  As for her boyfriend... she is going to get married in a couple of years time, only her boyfriend doesn't know it yet  :D

Grab her while you can... she won't be long here long.

Reading these threads I thought she is probably leading a double life. I bet her boyfriend doesn't know anything about her UK one... kind of sad if you ask me...

Wiltsboy01

Reading these threads I thought she is probably leading a double life. I bet her boyfriend doesn't know anything about her UK one... kind of sad if you ask me...

Not a problem to me - actually, the idea gives me the horn :)

Offline akauya

Don't we all? :)

No, what she meant is that she is looking forward to marrying soon and working at dropping hints to her boyfriend. She also said that he knows what she does in London. So all hunky dory.

new2game

Don't we all? :)

No, what she meant is that she is looking forward to marrying soon and working at dropping hints to her boyfriend. She also said that he knows what she does in London. So all hunky dory.

I see. That sounds much better.  :D

Wiltsboy01

I see. That sounds much better.  :D

I'm just a dirty fucker for unaware boyfriends or disapproving/uncomfortable partners :)

Offline akauya

I'm just a dirty fucker for unaware boyfriends or disapproving/uncomfortable partners :)

Absolutely Wiltsboy, I had that thing for a while too... thus I used to hunt for lovers in POF :)

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to Panel999 for his review. I had Kat on my list but hadnt got round to seeing her. Having now seen her i rated her looks, attitude and services wise. The lack of real Fingering was a small problem but not unusual with EE WGs in my experiences.

Decent kisser and cock sucker which along with a shag are my main interests usually. I would return, and at £50 for half hour or £80 for an hour she once again confirms what a punter pays has absolutely nothing to do with how good a WG might be. What defines whether a WG is good is her attitude and honesty, NOT what she happens to charge, and this includes ANY WG of any nationality. She happens to be EE, and is a good WG in my view.

panel999

Good comments smiths - glad you took up the challange and had a punt with her - hope to see her again soon.

Offline smiths

Good comments smiths - glad you took up the challange and had a punt with her - hope to see her again soon.

Thanks, and again thanks for your review.

Online NightKid

Lo folks, got a quick one today.
I'm interested to book Kat tomorrow and I'd like her to leave feedback on my AW profile as it's relatively new.
Would she still easily be able to leave feedback even if I book by calling or should I book with AW instead? Cheers  :drinks:

Wiltsboy01

Lo folks, got a quick one today.
I'm interested to book Kat tomorrow and I'd like her to leave feedback on my AW profile as it's relatively new.
Would she still easily be able to leave feedback even if I book by calling or should I book with AW instead? Cheers  :drinks:

You need a meeting confirmed as taking place.  If you forget  before you punt you CAN put them in for a time in the past (i.e. make a new booking for yesterday).

The WG confirms it happened and you can feedback.  Let her go first as sometimes it takes a shit and locks - so you rate her but she can't do you.

Sounds like Kat might be too busy to remember it for you mate.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 10:48:55 pm by Wiltsboy01 »

Hetfield

I phone first, then make the booking online after confirming, putting in the notes section that we've already spoken and the booking is just for feedback.

Online NightKid

Sounds like Kat might be too busy to remember it for you mate.

Eh, it's worth a shot asking anyway I reckon. Maybe pop a couple of bluepills to rock her world enough to make bit of an impression and increase my chances?  :lol:

I phone first, then make the booking online after confirming, putting in the notes section that we've already spoken and the booking is just for feedback.

Yeah, I'll do that if she doesn't respond to my initial booking.

panel999

Yes i can confirm - she is not the quickest with emails and FB etc - she has a bed connection at the flat and uses a remote doggle thing that just has wi fi attached to her lap top - thats the way she is - she just forgets...sometimes it can take a week or so for her to put FB. Best to email her to remind + a text after a few days.

panel999

NightKid - did you maange to see Katalina today?

Online NightKid

Sorry for the slow update, bit busy today.

Yeah, I managed to see her but unfortunately we didn't really hit it off in the chemistry department.
She kept saying she couldn't understand me and her lack of effort in communication when trying to break the ice really turned me off - I was the one mostly coming up with conversation topics.

Regarding her services though, it was reasonably similar to what was described here ... DFK, OWO, RO.
She's a decent kisser and sucks alright but her no fingering or probing tongues meant I was confined to the ring that isn't actually on her clit and lady stubble.

Maybe she's just nervous with newcomers or summat but I would say it was neutral for me. She is undeniably beautiful though, for an au naturel WG.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:15:57 am by NightKid »

Online NightKid

Apologies for the double post but it seems I can only edit posts once.

Forgot to add that she did the 'no CIM otherwise I will eject you' thing with me :dash:

panel999

Sorry to hear that the punt was not that good for you Nightkid - Really do not understand why it did not work out - maybe more easier with her regulars than newbies? Its been good when i have been with her.

Offline thunder

Well, probably Kat was one of the most beautiful WGs I had ever been even though I haven't been with too many.The other one had become my GF many years ago.Strange times...
Coming back to Kat, she's really beautiful, very fit, model-type body, incredible ass,soft skin, blue eyes. She smelled great too. I had asked for fishnet stockings before arranging the meeting. She wasn't wearing them which wasn't surprising for me since they never do :) But she had sexy high heels and she looked super sexy anyway.
She was talkative with me.She was supersexy and cute at the same time. Plus, it is quite clear that she's a very nice girl.
I went for the 30 mins option since I was in a hurry for a meeting.I didn't know that there was a cum once policy which I found out after I came on her gorgeous body.She did OWO with me even though I asked for CBJ because I promised myself not do OWO with a WG again.she said she doesn't like it and I was turned on in the heat of the moment.I regret it now because I find it very dangerous these days.Next time,if there will ever be one,I will insist for the CBJ.
Kissing was great too, I don't like to kiss with WGs much but with her it was great, a lot of licking and tongue action and she tasted yummy.Even though I like talking dirty if the girl can take it, I didn't feel like talking dirty with her, guess found her too beautiful to call names :)
It is quite incredible that for 50 pounds you can get to fuck such a beautiful girl...
Hope she gets to marry her bf and make her dreams come true whatever they are.

thebigrunt

It is quite incredible that for 50 pounds you can get to fuck such a beautiful girl...

:D The Beauty of Punting!  :drinks:

Offline akauya

[snip]
I didn't know that there was a cum once policy which I found out after I came on her gorgeous body.

You must have missed my post then - I did mention that.

Anyway, at least you enjoyed your haf hour. And yes £50 for such a hot girl is great VFM

Ted Bear

:dash: 1CUM POLICY

I didn't know that there was a cum once policy which I found out after I came on her gorgeous body.

Can i ask what happened after you popped - Did she provide further services or just talk and leave???

Offline thunder

:dash: 1CUM POLICY

Can i ask what happened after you popped - Did she provide further services or just talk and leave???

There was 15 mins left anyway.She asked me whether I wanted a massage which I didn't and we just lay down,kissed and chatted.Kissed more and I had a quick shower and left.
For 50 pounds, given her looks I think it's quite fair actually.

Offline thunder

You must have missed my post then - I did mention that.

Anyway, at least you enjoyed your haf hour. And yes £50 for such a hot girl is great VFM

Thanks,I have probably seen her before your message.
Indeed great VFM.

panel999

You guys must be very good and fit to be able to 'pop' twice in 30 mins - usually i like to take me time with lots of wet BJ and kisses and licks for 20 mins before i put the mac on for either doggy or cow girl and usually pop after 25/30 mins, Only do 30 mins when i am too busy and only about 10% of the time - usually do 1 hour sessions where i can usually have 2 rounds in most cases..

I have seen Kat on several occassions and have done double pops in 1 hours in all cases except when she was too busy for 1 hour so i just did a quick 30 mins 1 pop session - however its 30mins or 1 hour great VFM

Ted Bear

:dash: why do WG do that - MINIMUM 2CUM for 30min punts makes no sense especially if they offer 15min punts??
15min = 1Cum, 30m = 2Cum ( NOT 1Cum), 1Hr - 3Cum/Unlimited cum.

So basically nicholaihel had a 15min punt and had 15min remaining to go for a rnd2 if he wanted as he has paid for the WG time & services - the least she could of done in the remaining 15min was to provide a BJ/HJ for a happy ending :unknown:

Panel, Yes I can pop 2rnds within 30mins - I am in my 30's physically active football/gym/swimming.
my 30min usually consist of D/FK, foreplay, OWO/HJ = 1Cum (i like a cum-shot aka the "money shot" And since i punt twice a month i usually like to get my "Monies" worth :lol:).
Then chill/quick chat followed by RO, 69 and then onto the main event. After my work is done i would class that as a good 30min punt and then i would happy to talk and offer to massage her as a appreciation for a good punt  :cool:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 01:10:37 am by Ted Bear »

Hetfield

I fully agree there shouldn't be any limits on how many times a punter can cum during any meeting, regardless of time. At the end of the day, we're so often reminded we are "paying for their time"...

However, if a girl is going to stipulate a cum limit policy, she should at least be up front about it and put it on her profile!

panel999

Fair play to you youngsters Hetfield & Ted Bear - I am in 53 this year so my recovery time is a lot longer- But totally agree that details should be stated on her profile so everyone is aware.

Offline smiths

:dash: why do WG do that - MINIMUM 2CUM for 30min punts makes no sense especially if they offer 15min punts??
15min = 1Cum, 30m = 2Cum ( NOT 1Cum), 1Hr - 3Cum/Unlimited cum.

So basically nicholaihel had a 15min punt and had 15min remaining to go for a rnd2 if he wanted as he has paid for the WG time & services - the least she could of done in the remaining 15min was to provide a BJ/HJ for a happy ending :unknown:

Panel, Yes I can pop 2rnds within 30mins - I am in my 30's physically active football/gym/swimming.
my 30min usually consist of D/FK, foreplay, OWO/HJ = 1Cum (i like a cum-shot aka the "money shot" And since i punt twice a month i usually like to get my "Monies" worth :lol:).
Then chill/quick chat followed by RO, 69 and then onto the main event. After my work is done i would class that as a good 30min punt and then i would happy to talk and offer to massage her as a appreciation for a good punt  :cool:

You DONT have to be physically fit to be able to pop multiple times, it might help some do so, but i am not fit but aim to pop 3 times in a hours punt, sometimes i do, sometimes i dont.

WGs should offer cum unlimited at ALL bookings they take in my view, if a punter can pop 10 times in an hour thats up to him is how i see it, same as 5 times in 30 minutes, neither of which i can do.

Its the WG being lazy at the heart of why they impose limits, and i agree with Hetfield if a WG does have a limit at whatever length booking she should say so clearly, not let the punter know once he arrives or after he pops her maximum quota she actually allows.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 01:42:29 am by smiths »

Offline smiths

You guys must be very good and fit to be able to 'pop' twice in 30 mins - usually i like to take me time with lots of wet BJ and kisses and licks for 20 mins before i put the mac on for either doggy or cow girl and usually pop after 25/30 mins, Only do 30 mins when i am too busy and only about 10% of the time - usually do 1 hour sessions where i can usually have 2 rounds in most cases..

I have seen Kat on several occassions and have done double pops in 1 hours in all cases except when she was too busy for 1 hour so i just did a quick 30 mins 1 pop session - however its 30mins or 1 hour great VFM

It really isnt always necessarily due to being fit that a guy can pop a lot as i know. Its just something some guys can do, always diminishing returns in my case unlike in my youth though.

new2game

Its the WG being lazy at the heart of why they impose limits.

That may or may not be the case. It's a bit like a mobile network that offers unlimited texts/minutes but has a fair usage policy.

Offline smiths

That may or may not be the case. It's a bit like a mobile network that offers unlimited texts/minutes but has a fair usage policy.

They have to make customers aware of that though, or face/risk regulatory action. In punting there is no regulator as its an unregulated industry.

We on here are the best there is, hopefully future punters interested in Kat will either read this thread or post a thread asking about her, or even better she will bring in an unlimited pop policy.

Offline thunder

Honestly, I understand all of you guys' point here but I must say I disagree.
If you wanna cum once more I think it's fair to pay her the extra 30 quids.I don't make a generalization here, I mean for this girl it's worth, for another I may not have thought so.
However, I agree that she may have told that going for the 30mins option means 1 cum...But I wasn't irritated that she haven't do so.
Well I'd be happier though if she wouldn't write facials on her profile while she's not offering this service.

Offline RG

I'm thinking of booking Katalina but no phone number on her profile?

Offline sunny74

She is here until end of the week then flies off home for 2-3 weeks. Catch her while you can this week as she is to good to miss.
Several UKP members have seen her already and all rate her services as excellent - if AW still down PM me and i will give you her number.

Probably not in the country at the minute.

Hetfield

If her phone number isn't up, then she isn't here. She does usually put up that she's "on holiday", although the last couple times she hasn't. And it was mentioned earlier in this thread (or another one about her) that she was going away for a couple weeks this weekend.