Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Comeandfuckmehard newton abbot (stay away)  (Read 3020 times)

1 review(s) for cumandfuckmehard (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

armysam

Hi folks just a quick heads up don't go near this one I went there for a 30 min meeting and got mugged £90  by a smack head with a hammer and the week before another person had exactly the same thing happen to him but with an axe instead of a hammer. here's the link External Link/Members Only

kamu

Her with a hammer..? How do you know its happened to someone else a week before...? :unknown:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
offering unprotected sex , hardsports and no rates  :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

armysam

Because I told some of my family and friends and 2 of them told me exactly
The same thing happend to their mate last week but with an axe. I saw another similar profile in newton abbot pop up a few months ago then this one popped up so took a change. The flat stunk and was a mess.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 08:57:31 pm by armysam »

armysam

I walked in the girl took my money and walked off left me in the bedroom and a bloke walked in the front door and told me to get out straight away. I said give me my money back they wouldn't and got hit with a hammer on my body after I walked into the hallway and it pushed me out the front door then he shut the door quick and locked it. Filthy snack head scoucer. Lucky he locked the door otherwise I would of got my money back no matter what.  :diablo:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 09:06:14 pm by armysam »

kamu

You discussed punting with your family and friends?

armysam

Depends on which ones. Why? Turns out they have been on the old adultwork aswell in the past.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 09:18:16 pm by armysam »

kamu

Depends on which ones. Why? Turns out they have been on the old adultwork aswell in the past.

Your mum, dad, brother, sister, son, daughter, gran, grandad? I dont know who you discuss punting with in your family? Just seems very strange to come home and have a chat with your gran about how you went for a half hour pump and dump and a couple of druggies robbed you...

armysam

Yeah it would seem strange if I was telling my mummy and daddy nana and grandpa like you said. But I guess I don't think like you.it seems very strange that your even care. You don't know me and you don't know any member of my family and I don't want you to know any members of my family or friends. I've been seeing girls on  and off for years and never had a problem with any of them and I do discuss it with my some of my family and some of my friends because I have a good time when I see the girls.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 09:35:23 pm by armysam »

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
You were assaulted with a Hammer and didn't report it to the Police

:scare:

armysam

Yes it's been reported and I've noticed the owner of the profile is still accessing there account every day.

Online scutty brown

I think an address would be useful information

and a slight surprise - you're an army guy, right? You couldn't stop a guy armed with just a hammer? I'm surprised
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 11:59:54 pm by scutty brown »

armysam

I was a driver in the army a few years ago now so I haven't had self defence lessons but I did have a go at grabbing the hammer but it slipped out my hand while he was going spastic lol I was nearly at the door when the little prick done his spasticated hammer attack on me so a couple steps back and I was out the door unfortunately then he locked it.  If just a heads up guys he will take on anyone by the looks of it, the flat is the most dirty place I have ever been to while on adult work. The door was smashed up before I even got there and windows smashed on the door. But I thought fuck it if they start trouble I'll fight them off just unfortunate I didn't get a chance to fight back.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 03:11:21 am by armysam »

Offline Roth

Even just reading her very limited profile she looks and sounds like a right skank. :scare: Bareback, hardsports, unprotected sex. :scare: :vomit: Just why would you? :unknown: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only  :scare: :scare:

This one is marginally better looking -

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online scutty brown

OK, so I'll ask again. What was the address where this happened? The need for punters to know this for safety reasons outweighs the need to protect her address. If what you say has true, the girl has lost all right to anonymity.
So whats the address?

kamu

Yeah it would seem strange if I was telling my mummy and daddy nana and grandpa like you said. But I guess I don't think like you.it seems very strange that your even care. You don't know me and you don't know any member of my family and I don't want you to know any members of my family or friends. I've been seeing girls on  and off for years and never had a problem with any of them and I do discuss it with my some of my family and some of my friends because I have a good time when I see the girls.

Its called trying to ascertain the credibility of this review and some strange behaviour from you makes me wonder if this is accurate or whether your possibly a jealous ex or maybe a disgruntled punter? Also no negative feedback on her profile and your first review?

Online scutty brown

I was a driver in the army a few years ago now so I haven't had self defence lessons

I find that astonishing. A member of the British Army not being trained in self defence?

Offline vsgp3

Can you provide address of where you attended as likely hood is another profile will pop up maybe different pics but lure some unsuspecting sod in and as some as stated given what happend to you I think the right to discretion on the ladies part has diminished.

Also curious to know what family members you share your adventures with?  Just being nosey, I discuss with my best pal only and we certainly keep it between ourselves.

Offline rudolph hucker

This one stinks to high heaven 💩

Offline Roth

Its called trying to ascertain the credibility of this review and some strange behaviour from you makes me wonder if this is accurate or whether your possibly a jealous ex or maybe a disgruntled punter? Also no negative feedback on her profile and your first review?

I call jealous ex. :thumbsdown:

armysam

If you don't believe me go there your self. I'm not sure if I can give the address out as the police are involved. 
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 11:47:31 am by armysam »

Online scutty brown

If you don't believe me go there your self. I'm not sure if I can give the address out as the police are involved.

OK, so which road? At least thats a help as a warning

armysam

If some of you don't believe me go there your self and you do a review instead of sitting on your ass and thinking that you know everything. I'm not sure if I can give the address out as the police are involved and if something happens there and it's due to me giving out the address I could get in the shit I'll have to ask them.  Some of you need to grow up and stop jumping to silly conclusions.

armysam

how do you know it's bullshit Roth when you wasn't even there???

kamu

how do you know it's bullshit Roth when you wasn't even there???

You obviously dont understand how reviews work. People post reviews and based on the information contained within others make a choice of whether to see that wg or not. As yours seems like complete bollocks dont expect a sympathetic response. To add clarity as to why this is thought:

- its your first review which in itself is enough to raise scepticism but you have been a member here for several months yet you mention you have been punting for years? Where are your other reviews?
- you or the so called "others" you mention havent left her any negative comments on AW?
- you apparently openly discuss punting with your family and friends which in this world is a fucking bizarre thing to do.
- your not prepared to share an address (most normal people would be sharing every bit of information possible).

Offline smiley9

I thought the schools had all gone back now ?  :lol:  :dash:

Offline mike63

If it's of interest there is a profile which appears very similar in the same place under Sexy 18 ready to cum. Sorry not good with transferring the AW code but can be searched under postcode TQ12. I'm quite suspicious and I live in Devon so have an interest. I  give the poster the benefit of the doubt

Online scutty brown

If it's of interest there is a profile which appears very similar in the same place under Sexy 18 ready to cum. Sorry not good with transferring the AW code but can be searched under postcode TQ12. I'm quite suspicious and I live in Devon so have an interest. I  give the poster the benefit of the doubt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

armysam

Near penn inn round about in a bashed up house . I spoke to my mates again and another one of there mates went last night and had no problem. But the scouse wasn't there. Apparently there might be a group of lads going over because of the axe threats to the other lad.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 07:50:40 pm by armysam »

Online scutty brown

Near penn inn round about in a bashed up house . I spoke to my mates again and another one of there mates went last night and had no problem. But the scouse wasn't there. Apparently there might be a group of lads going over because of the axe threats to the other lad.

I strongly suggest you don't go anywhere near. You could be charged with multiple offences as you are a witness against them

bristolqwerty

« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 09:37:47 pm by bristolqwerty »

armysam

I won't be i'll just let them get on with it and whoever else he's messed about with. I Can't believe I nobody has  mentioned it it but thinking about it I bet there's a lot more people who go on adult work than come on this website.

Offline smiley9

Very serious if genuine ? Avoid at all costs  :bomb: :diablo:

mcsausage

wish id seen this before. just drove 25 mile there n back . place as described... windows smashed in a dimly lit little ally. i asked if i could look around, she said yeah no probs... propper little smack den... 'so if we can just sort the money and ill put it in the safe". i insisted the money stayed in the room. she said no, so i said fuck this im done see you later. and walked out... just as i went to open the door some gangly fucker came through it and was like 'alright fella, oh sorry am i too early'....pull the other one.

postcode is  tq124hq number is 07497050048

shame she was a propper little cutie. would have loved to have fucked her.

mcsausage