Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes/Glasgow Tour  (Read 3342 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only    30minutes - £60

Arranged booking with Skylah a couple of months in advance of her touring here, through AW..was sent her phone number a couple of nights before the meet and was asked to confirm the night before...and the morning of the booking, when I was then given the location..

Nice big hotel in the city centre which I had visited before and is discreet enough...Got to the Room and Skylah answered the door...Standing behind it in her Black bra and knickers...sexy figure with a nice peachy butt and nice tits, that looked ready to pop out her bra at any minute..

Got the paperwork out the way and had a quick shower...Moved onto the bed for some good FK, while I fingered her and she played with my cock...She then moved down for some OWO...Good technique...Not DT...but still quite deep all the same....Moved onto 69....followed by cowgirl which she really got into..Doggy was next , angled on the bed so we could see it all happening in the large mirror/TV that was on the wall...A quick breather then went for missionary with more FK...and her legs on my shoulders as I pounded away...

With the half-hour mark approaching I decided COT would be an adequate finish...while she lay on the bed playing with herself.. Unfortunately this was a 'No Pop' day for me (it does happen sometimes)....This however did not detract from the booking, as I still had a great time with a sexy girl, who was pleasant and chatty during the booking...

Had a shower afterwards aswell, as it had been a knackering and enjoyable  30 min sesh :yahoo:...Then said my goodbyes..will look out for her touring here in future.... :)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 05:41:29 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Matrix

Good review.  :thumbsup:

She must be up with that tidy wee thing Rebecca Brooke. I'd like to give the pair of them a warm welcome to Scotland.

Offline Clattypats

Good review.  :thumbsup:

She must be up with that tidy wee thing Rebecca Brooke. I'd like to give the pair of them a warm welcome to Scotland.
cheers :drinks:...yeah...she is here with her...Tried for a booking with Rebecca aswell but there was no times left I could make :(
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 06:59:56 pm by Clattypats »

homer123

yea good review, I wish she'd come to Edinburgh I've not had a nineteen year old for ages.

are her pictures accurate clatty ?

homer123

Offline Clattypats

yea good review, I wish she'd come to Edinburgh I've not had a nineteen year old for ages.

are her pictures accurate clatty ?
yeah... I thought they were accurate ...She didn't have as much makeup on when I seen her as she does in some of her pics...But shes a good looking girl  :thumbsup:

Offline Matrix

homer123

thanks for replying back clatty and I'm totally not jealous.

have you spoke to her matrix about coming to Edinburgh ?

Offline Matrix

thanks for replying back clatty and I'm totally not jealous.

have you spoke to her matrix about coming to Edinburgh ?

Aye. Replied promptly and told me to check her tour tab as she'll be going to various places in the future. She hasn't said for definite but it sounds good.

More folk asking her may seal the deal.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I wonder how many reviews of these two could pop up as a result of this tour ;) Had a great time myself today so hope she comes back.

Offline Name Not Found

I saw her last year in the North East and, while it wasn't a bad punt at all, I'd say she was a typical 19-year-old. More interested in herself than anything else, not particularly enthusiastic and a bit too robotic for my liking. I didn't post a review at the time as the NE guys were going ape-shit over her and I'd have been sure to be on the receiving end of dog's abuse (been there; got the t-shirt).

Oral was average, shagging her from behind was nice with a good view of her pert little arse, but overall I just didn't feel like she invested much in the meet; very much going through the motions. No pleasant chat or a relaxed feeling.

If you just want to frantically shag a tidy wee blonde, go for it, but if you're looking for anything more, I'd give her a miss.

Offline Clattypats

I saw her last year in the North East and, while it wasn't a bad punt at all, I'd say she was a typical 19-year-old. More interested in herself than anything else, not particularly enthusiastic and a bit too robotic for my liking. I didn't post a review at the time as the NE guys were going ape-shit over her and I'd have been sure to be on the receiving end of dog's abuse (been there; got the t-shirt).

Oral was average, shagging her from behind was nice with a good view of her pert little arse, but overall I just didn't feel like she invested much in the meet; very much going through the motions. No pleasant chat or a relaxed feeling.

If you just want to frantically shag a tidy wee blonde, go for it, but if you're looking for anything more, I'd give her a miss.
All was good with me :thumbsup:..so I've no complaints.. :hi:

Offline Dogbreath

Me neither - I saw Skylah at the weekend & had a great time. If I'd had more time & energy I'd have seen Rebecca as well, but civvy life got in the way.

Offline Dukey

I seen her on Friday and she was brilliant. Beautiful young girl with a great personality. She really made me feel special and got right into the booking. All services were provided with enthusiasm and she really wanted to please.
I was on her standby list and she text me the night before with a couple of available appointments.
All comms first class.
Sensational DFK, which I really enjoy, OWO, sex I'm mish and cowgirl which was amazing and finished with CIM. Would love to see her again and hopefully she does do a tour of Edinburgh failing that I may have to take a trip to Newcastle.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I saw her too and it was a great meet. Can't really add more except maybe asked too many times to confirm via text. Earlier in the week before she got here, night before and then again on the day. I get that it is a tour but still.

Ultimately though she was pleasant, friendly and sexual. What more do you need!

Offline Clattypats

I saw her too and it was a great meet. Can't really add more except maybe asked too many times to confirm via text. Earlier in the week before she got here, night before and then again on the day. I get that it is a tour but still.

Ultimately though she was pleasant, friendly and sexual. What more do you need!
Was certainly an eventful few days with the wee Geordie stunners.. and a wee Edinburger :dancegirl: sandwiched inbetween. ....All good ..:yahoo:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 11:15:28 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Micky5633

I seen her as well. I like WG's that actually read your requests and don't just go into it blind. Done exactly what I had asked for during the booking. There was one thing she wasn't sure about but after meeting her she was willing to give it a go. Unfortunately didn't make it that far after one position and filled the bag it was that good!

Offline Name Not Found

All sounds good. I must admit I was a bit surprised she was so lacklustre when I met her as the Geordies were going wild over her. I guess everyone's allowed an off-day. I'll just have to give her another go if she comes back up this way  :thumbsup: