Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolalips92 - Cambridge  (Read 892 times)

1 review(s) for lolalips92 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Rogerdaly

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only[/co

Met Lolalips92 some time ago, note she has changed location availability slightly and hidden feedback since.

Comms - Efficient via AW, had arranged for her to visit hotel on the following day. An email address was offered but stuck with AW. All confirmed on the morning with a phone call to confirm her arrival time. Met in car park due to door entry system at hotel.

Chatted as we headed for room and was surprised with a full on kiss as soon as the door closed behind us. Having sorted out business, Lola slipped into the bathroom to quickly change into some tight lingerie. Was so quick I was still partially dressed as she returned and quickly knelt before me releasing my cock and setting to work with her tongue and lips, gradually taking in the full length with a little gagging. Pulled her onto bed and kissed and fingered for a while before entering her, covered of course, doggy style before turning over to finish in missionary; she is flexible and legs were well up.

Had a drink and chatted whilst catching our breath, she then produced a small vibrator and started to use on herself before I took over. She then climbed aboard for reverse cow girl before spinning round and then finishing round 2 off in her mouth.

Relaxed for a while before it was time for her leave. She is pretty but not stunning, AW pics etc. are accurate. She knows how to provide a great time and look forward to seeing her again in the future.