Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Unique Addiction (formerly MKHelen) of Milton Keynes  (Read 4982 times)

18 review(s) for A Unique Addiction (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline dkn

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Helen before in her MKHelen guise (External Link/Members Only), but she now appears to have a new profile.
Thankfully, as in previous encounters, Helen continues to deliver the goods.

Pre-punt comms - good conversation to book the meeting.  Asked me to message her with any special requests - duly done.  Requests a txt on the morning of the punt to confirm.

Incall was at her apartment in The Hub in Milton Keynes.  Easy free parking for 3 hours in a local supermarket - this kind of thing always makes life easier, as parking in MK is otherwise a pain and pricey.  Good for Helen for telling her clients about that arrangement.

Venue: One of the best incall locations I've used.  Where so many are unloved and frankly skanky, Helen's place is a contemporary apartment, well furnished and decorated.  Helen answered the door in the requested outfit and let me to the room.  Money dealt with and me left to use the en-suite - plenty of clean towels, another nice touch.

On her return, I got to enjoy the view properly.  Mid 30s, jaunty tits, size 10 (in my view - she says size 12), fairly tall (towered over me in her high fuck-me shoes) and giving off an aura, frankly, of desire.  On one hand, I might describe her as the young woman next door, on the other, I would describe her as the horniest person I've met.  A contradiction?  Maybe, but fucking gorgeous in reality.  She's got a lingering look that is complete horniness in my view.

Helen's a kisser - and some.  Plenty of deep, deep kissing, while she slowly felt me up and we moved into action stations.

I'd asked for some strap-on play on me, which she duly gave - and with great gusto.  Plenty of other little kinky additions were tried out, as they have in previous encounters.  There's always a little surprise or two that she introduces to keep things exciting.  I was finished off with some exquisite OWO - performed with plenty of eye contact.  I don't normally come from OWO - but she doesn't seem to have any trouble getting me there - great technique.

After the pop, Helen took the time to clean me up tenderly, and didn't rush away.  Too many girls get to the pop and then walk off leaving you with the wet-wipes, I definitely prefer some post coital wind-down time.

Back in the shower to clean up before leaving.  Though there was still another decent kiss goodbye at the door.

MKHelen or a Unique Addiction - I don't really care what she's called - but I'll keep on coming back for more...

Offline The_Don

Not sure why this picture is, included with-in the main profiles shots, any one know where this is  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dkn

Looks like a view of/from the area where she's based.  Completely pointless!

Offline Steve2

New profile and a new age. 31 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline smiths

New profile and a new age. 31 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must be using cat years. 31 what a piss take. :thumbsdown:

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
 :dash: you are all not used to a lady who is honest about her age or size

I am 31 date of birth is 01 / 07 / 1985
Its on all my profiles

I have no reason to lie about it

Don't fancy me fine fair enough

But I will not resort to plastic surgery and botox because of a "FEW"  haters !

I am natural in body apart from false nails and a tint in my hair naturally brunette

Happily show admin my passport

But there is little point because you will say I have a fake passport too

Offline DrConners

Errrr, I think your focusing on a few negative comments on this thread ? I've just glanced through your "reviews" & 99% of what has been written is positive  :unknown:

Oh, your a red-headed ginger - speaks volumes  ;)

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
Its really frustrating because I know customers wants accurate information !

I also don't like being accused of lying or being fake or con!

I take it quite seriously as it effects my business and potential custom.

Unfortunately these critics arn't watching my profile all the time

I changed my age on my mkhelen profile on July the 5th after my birthday break

I changed my size stats in Feb 2017 , after an outfit brought for me from a customer didn't fit! so I remeasured myself to save embarrassment.

I reported my profile change to admin on uke and UKP in March

My profile got taken down by aw moderators no reasons given which doesn't help anyone

Of course I am hot headed (i'm also dominant not a sub)

I do not expect an apology but I will set the record straight with evidence to support it

Offline DrConners

I also don't like being accused of lying or being fake or con!
I take it quite seriously as it effects my business and potential custom.
Unfortunately these critics arn't watching my profile all the time
I changed my size stats in Feb 2017 , after an outfit brought for me from a customer didn't fit! so I remeasured myself to save embarrassment.
I reported my profile change to admin on uke and UKP in March
My profile got taken down by aw moderators no reasons given which doesn't help anyone

Of course I am hot headed (i'm also dominant not a sub)

I do not expect an apology but I will set the record straight with evidence to support it

Fair enough, bear in mind we're "blokes" so most of that information is irrelevant - your acknowledgement of being "hot headed" though is appreciated  ;)

Might want to check the second paragraph of site rules & get yourself registered correctly though  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

My bad - you have.

Offline Stiltskin

The trouble is nearly all AW profiles take years off their age and go down a couple of dress sizes. The older ones IME often take 10 years off their age! So we all make these assumptions in our heads when viewing a profile.

Maybe you should spell this out on your profile or a blog post ie. 31 is not my AW age it's my real age :D

James999

But after a birthday age goes UP now Down, I'd say from your profile i'd guess 44 / 45 is nearer the mark  :sarcastic:

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
Thank you for the comments , compliments and reasonable criticisms I will take it on board and adjust things accordingly.

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
 haters are going to hate
Moving on  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 03:03:54 pm by Mkhelen »

James999

haters are going to hate

So you lie about your age, people notice and that makes them "haters"  :dash:

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
James its quite apparent, that you don't like me. That's a real shame, because you don't know me really

But then again i probably not your type , not submissive and not fluffy , cute and sweet  !

But we are going round in circles now I have made it clear .
I am what I am and I am upfront and honest regarding this matter .
Let's stick to actual facts and actual evidence, not heresay!

There is always going to be a few, who never review girls, who loves being negative and never have an intention of booking. And I accept your "opinion" if its true which it isn't !

Admin are more than welcome to approach me regarding my proof of age

Happily show your "volunteer" TOFTT, my ID in a booking.

Odd Job

Best way to deal with James is to ignore him, he is nothing but the worst kind of troll out there.

Offline dudezilla

Not sure why this picture is, included with-in the main profiles shots, any one know where this is  :unknown:

That's a roof top view of the hub area in MK. The ground floor is full of bars and restaurants, the upper floors are the apartments. If you visit round here, get there a bit early so you can scope out the buildings as they are very similar and the entrances are not that prominent. Don't want you running round the block and getting all puffed out!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 05:47:21 pm by dudezilla »

James999

James its quite apparent, that you don't like me.

You do like to play the victim, I simply pointed out that you look a lot older than your profile age, and reporting me to Admin and asking for "evidence", your pictures are evidence enough.

Anyway, you've made a few reports / demands of Admin, how's it going?

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Helen before in her MKHelen guise (External Link/Members Only), but she now appears to have a new profile.

Old and new A/W, I'Ds allows history and reviews to be linked, on UKP  :thumbsup:

Looks like a view of/from the area where she's based. 

That's a roof top view of the hub area in MK.

Thanks for the details.

Online finn5555

For the record she is definitely not 31 I would suggest mid 40's  :hi:

James999

For the record she is definitely not 31 I would suggest mid 40's 

You can't say that  :scare: she will be demanding you supply her birth certificate to Admin, or some other fucked up idea, oh and you must be a hater, and not know her, fuck she's got all the excuses, but then perhaps at her age it's not surprising  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 06:27:31 pm by James999 »

Online finn5555

You can't say that  :scare: she will be demanding you supply her birth certificate to Admin, or some other fucked up idea, oh an dyou must be a hater, and not know her, fuck she's got all the excuses, but then perhaps at her age it's not surprising  :sarcastic:

I have fucked her  :hi:

James999

I have fucked her 

She will probably demand proof of that  :sarcastic:

Offline bassman135

At risk of being accused of white knighting.....

After extensive investigation....

Helen really is 31

She is definitely a size 12

And  IMHO  an excellent, honest SP

Offline Marmalade

Thank you for the comments , compliments and reasonable criticisms I will take it on board and adjust things accordingly.

So stop moaning. This is a forum where customers discuss services on offer. You made the advert. You don't police what people think of it. Take your abuse elsewhere. You do yourself no favours by drawing attention to your uncontrollable gob ranting on UKPunting.

James999

you don't know me

True, but this guy does, he's met you and puts you circa 45 / 46 years of age  :unknown:

For the record she is definitely not 31 I would suggest mid 40's  :hi:
I have fucked her

Odd that you have complained to Admin and spouted how we're all haters etc, but go quiet when someone who's met you joins the discussion  :music:

Offline dkn

Just reporting another satisfactory visit to Helen recently.  Very similar to the original one I posted, no complaints from me.  Good interaction prior to the meeting, with care taken to meet my requirements on her outfit (a big thing for me) which was appreciated.

Service delivered with enthusiasm and, on discussion around this thread, I was shown her driving license, which did have her as 31.  This will presumably out me to her as the original poster, not that I care particularly.

Simply a very enjoyable punt, as before, with a decent service provider that appears to care reasonably well about what she does.

Offline 21again

Sorry but I don't think she is in her thirties.
I saw her recently.
She has been on my hit list for some years but I was disappointed,
Whilst she made good efforts with her dressing up, and her timekeeping was impeccable, I thought she was well into her forties and dressed inappropriately for her stated age. She also had bad breath and so things went rapidly downhill for me and I lost interest rapidly.
I did my best to be polite and just waited for the time to pass.
Finish was with hand relief.  I wouldn't have had anything else.

Online finn5555

I saw her recently.
Whilst she made good efforts with her dressing up, and her timekeeping was impeccable, I thought she was well into her forties and dressed inappropriately for her stated age. She also had bad breath and so things went rapidly downhill for me and I lost interest rapidly.

She is late forties  :thumbsdown:

Offline Cunning Punt

I saw her recently.

This is all useful information but it would be better off as a standalone review to help other punters - rather than adding what would be a negative to a positive review.

At the moment, the existing reviews on this profile are all positive with only the odd estimate of mid-30s. Therefore, a different point of view regarding her service and age would be most welcome.

If you could copy and paste above, plus add a bit more information, that would be very helpful.  :hi: