Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shannon Massage Ibrox  (Read 17875 times)

Offline the fitter

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this girl, on the regional board, some people were a bit apprehensive about her, so I text her, and got a reply stating £40 H/H or £70 for the hour with HE. Thought about it and decided to take the plunge. It is the girl in the photos, only not with all the makeup. The comms. were good, and when I met her she was friendly enough (some people maybe thought otherwise). She stripped to bra and pants, and then started the massage. After a minute or two, I asked her to strip naked, which she did without a quibble. She had very small breasts (next to nothing) size 6 with a well shaped backside. I had a good massage from her but the HE ending, was really good, CIM. and Swallow. Now in my book all that for £40, was good VFM.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

So the HE was owo?
All for £40?
Book me in!
Where in town is she?

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

She cropped up on the scotland discussion recently. If she is better than we assumed then sounds like a go-er!

Offline Superhands

Less make-up like image 6? Dont really dig the gothic look in the rest
£40 for a massage & owo HE sounds like a winner
Will mail the now

welldo

She's fairly changed her prices if she's now charging £40 for a 1/2 hour massage and OWO.  Must not have been getting any custom previously

Offline mrwhite

Did you ask if she had any intentions of taking it to the next step?  She has exactly the look I like, but is hard to find in and around Glasgow.

Offline the fitter

Did you ask if she had any intentions of taking it to the next step?  She has exactly the look I like, but is hard to find in and around Glasgow.
I didn't ask, as I thought I was doing well for £40. After what I read on the regional board, about her pricing, I went not expecting much, and having a cheap day, but after she stripped naked I asked her for OWO, which she said she was comfortable with, my next step was CIM, and she was still comfortable with that. I think she is trying to promote business, and time will tell if the next step is possible, but I can't see that happening for £40. I also liked the look of her, and she's not daft, she has a limited availability, and I think she's trying to make the best of it. :drinks: :drinks:

Offline youngatheart

What nationality would you say she is please?

And this might sound like a silly question, but did she have a large tattoo on her left leg like this ??

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline the fitter

What nationality would you say she is please?

And this might sound like a silly question, but did she have a large tattoo on her left leg like this ??

Scottish and Yes.

scotstom

Offline youngatheart

I texted her - but no reply.,

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline youngatheart

JustHilts

Great review. Wouldn't usually go for a massage and have never used Cak, but might make an exception on both counts  :thumbsup:

Offline youngatheart

This is interesting:-

Work needed asap. 20yr female. Cash in hand. (Glasgow)

Looking for cash in hand work asap. 20yr female, 5'1 and six stone. All work considered.

Previous work in bars, dancing, admin work and equestrian work. Feel free to message me with your ideas. Can't wait to hear them.

Offline Foxx09

Booked for this Thursday she's not working Friday

Offline Foxx09

Offline OmegaMan

I'm booked for Thursday it's only Tuesday  :thumbsup:

I should've specified, I was asking the OP  :D

Offline paulngerry

did she charge extra for H E

Heyheyarnold

She does owo and cim for £40 but nothing else

Givememilf

She does owo and cim for £40 but nothing else
Where abouts in ibrox is she. I'd like to see her, but I suspect she is maybe a little too close to me...

Offline Mojo_87

I'm booked in for Monday coming! But not for a massage, check out the link above

Offline pay as u hoe

I'm booked in for Monday coming! But not for a massage, check out the link above

What are her prices like for this service?

Offline DoctorSalchicha

What are her prices like for this service?

Me think you'll get a quick answer from her.

Get in contact for your needs.

07482797929 TEXT DO NOT PHONE

Heyheyarnold

I'm booked for Thursday it's only Tuesday  :thumbsup:

How did you get on

Offline paulngerry

booked her last Friday ended up a no show
only working  on  Thursday but not getting any confirmation  on booking times phone just goes to.answer (should nt call her but I'm patient for so long hope she isn't sick would love to spend time with her

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

booked her last Friday ended up a no show
only working  on  Thursday but not getting any confirmation  on booking times phone just goes to.answer (should nt call her but I'm patient for so long hope she isn't sick would love to spend time with her
I had her cancel but seemed a plausible reason. I booked the week before and confirmed on the morning so I am not sure if we were on the same day or after similar times. A wasted drive but hey its the hobby. Will try to reschedule for friday and see how things go.

Offline Scotpak

I was booked in for Monday this week tried to confirm over the weekend no reply and nothing since.
Think she's either retired or had enough boaby in her gub to last her a lifetime

Offline paulngerry

trying again will let you know how I get on

Offline paulngerry

yes she's genuine had her last night absolutely  awesome real Scottish  girl who can take a full load

scotontour

Texted her today, no reply yet

Offline Scotpak

I think Paul is full of it
If she makes appointments and doesn't have the courtesy to cancel then she doesn't get another chance with me

scotontour

If she makes appointments and doesn't have the courtesy to cancel then she doesn't get another chance with me

Agreed, four posts, all about Shannon, recent new member, draw your own conclusions

Offline paulngerry

her horse took I'll and had to be rushed to the  vet

scotontour

her horse took I'll and had to be rushed to the  vet

Hope the horse is on the road to recovery!

Offline youngatheart

Agreed, four posts, all about Shannon, recent new member, draw your own conclusions

I see where you are coming from but we were all new here at one time.

scotontour

Booked in for later this week, so will see

Offline Batpunt

I made a booking last week, confirmed on the morning of meet, an hour before meet I confirmed again & got address, headed through (south side of town) , arrived text for buzzer no reply, tried to phone nothing , tried a few texts , waited 15 mins... no reply so left.

I understand that things happen & stuff comes up but a heads up takes 10seconds to do.

Waste of time & had been looking forward to it.

Oh well  :thumbsdown:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Cancelled again on Monday due to "unforseen circumstances". I replied to reschedule (again!) and heard nothing since. Shame because she looked tidy but a bit fed up of being messed around now.

scotontour

Booked in for Thursday, sounds like I shouldn't get my hopes up

Offline Batpunt

I had my hopes up mate lol

Drove all the way through to get patched....

Makes no sense as we had confirmed in the morning & then again Just before I headed through and got no reply once there. Very frustrating tbh

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I contacted her a few weeks ago when her advert first appeared.
She now keeps sending her availability which is a bit stupid if she never follows through with a meet.
I was tempted but it seems I'd be wasting my time.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer