Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kulub nail and beauty colley lane cradley  (Read 1610 times)

Offline vision2014

vivastreet.co.uk/massage+cradley-b63/massage-and-pamper-services-for-ladies-and-gents/139903482

Standard price £40 1 hour massage extras on top from £20

Been once before and i said i would not rush back but yesterday i was parked outside and saw some very sexy thai girls going in so i thought i would come back today and try

Has i went into the shop there was 3 other very sexy girls in there they all said hello and then in there own language decide who was seeing me so iam not sure if you get to choose or what but i did not mind

The girl in the link looks very much the girl i saw today size 6 long legs she had a sexy top on which seemed to show off her boobs very well dressed like you were going out on a saturday night with heels etc

went into the room and it had change since last time i was there they seem to have put 2 beds in there divide by a long book shelve so interesting if they want to do 2 clients at the same time

Massage was not the best and i had paid for an hour after 15mins it was grabbing underneath time then the turn over baby

Long story short i manged to  hold back for at least 20 mins swapping positions etc and making her show off her legs for me while she did a good  HE  what did it for me was she seemed to love to pose in positions and climbing and sitting on my legs rubbing her legs in my face and she even gave a go at a foot job so it ticked boxes for me

When i entered the shop there was a gentlemen sat down  talking to one of the girls who left has i went into the room if it was someone on this site could you possible PM thanks

Offline Sinz