Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camberley - Playful Sam  (Read 2758 times)

9 review(s) for PLAYFUL SAM (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline time2play

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Sam is one of a bunch of girls from the Russia and the baltic states that regularly visits Camberley.  I booked in the morning for a 12.30 meeting for the same day.  Comms were all done and dusted within 30 minutes via text.  Just before I left I texted to say I was on the way.  The location is in Camberley near the library.  I parked in the library for 30 minutes for a few pence.  When I was there I called and she told me the flat number.

Sam is very pretty and chatty. Her English is good but her accent is strong and I personally struggled to understand her 100%.  She is VERY chatty.  Anyway the flat was clean and tidy but there is no shower.  You have to use a jug to wash yourself which was fiine for me to freshen up. 

After a chat we kissed and undressed and she got me laying down with my legs off the bed so she could give OWO.  It was very good, she has a good and unusual technique.  Can't really describe it but she takes you all in.  Good attention to balls.  Moved onto sex with her on top, some sort of stood up cow girl technique which was great but I had to stop before blowing my load.  I went down on her and she was clean shaven and tasted clean.  Some more sex in missionary and she seemed to cum which was good. Then she talked for a good 5 minutes or so which was an unwanted break, but I think it was more that she couldn't stop talking after cumming!  Anyway after a time I got her back to oral and then CIM finish.  She waited until I had completely stopped before going to the toilet.

Overall it was a good meet and she is a lovely girl who seems to enjoy her job.  She can talk an awful lot though which I became wary of.  She has a nice pair of fake boobs too.

Positives
Pretty face
Sexy body
Very good attitude

Negatives
Talked alot

I would see her again. She is a lovely person and was nice to spend time with someone who seemed to genuinely like you being there. It was definitely in the GFE arena.

Offline Sinz

Nice one OP, only if she was a bit more closer to London ...

Offline punterstanding

Glad you enjoyed OP but at 130 with no shower (where does she freshen up?)  :vomit: and undeclared fake tits is a  :thumbsdown: in my book

Offline time2play

A) her boobs are very good. Im not sure I would have noticed had I not known in advance.
B) I'd imagine she has a bath.
C) it was 80 for 30 mins. There's not a lot you can get for under £130 in the area. Not with good feedback on here anyway.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 05:02:00 pm by time2play »

Offline punterstanding

Fair enough but fakes of any type and however 'good' they are are still fakes and not to declare them is poor. If you gave her fake cash she wouldn't feel happy I'm sure....

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

Glad you enjoyed OP but at 130 with no shower (where does she freshen up?)  :vomit:

That was my first thought reading the review as well. Running a bath is a lot more hassle so I wonder if she does that each time.
However, previous reviews mentioned there was a shower so not sure if she has moved to a different apartment that's not so good.

Offline time2play

I wouldn't get hung up about the lack of a shower.  People have said you can't enter this hobby without taking some risks!!!

Offline punterstanding

I wouldn't get hung up about the lack of a shower.  People have said you can't enter this hobby without taking some risks!!!

:scare: :blush: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline time2play

I should have said the flat not having a shower, not the girl!!
 :D

Offline thekman100

the last time I saw Sam she was in a decent apartment with a REALLY good shower!

Did they have one en suite and it just wasn't working or literally do not have one available (thus is not the same block of flats near the library?

I have been tempted to see melanie who I am guessing belong to the same group?

Offline Steve_jones14

Yep, they are still in the same block. One room has an en-suite with a shower, if the girl is in the other room you have to use the bathroom with jug only!

Offline Lema

Playful Sam's been on my hot list for ages now, but the no shower thing is putting me off.   :blush:

Offline time2play

Ok there is a shower in the other room. I assume she uses that or has a bath. There is only a jug and bath for punters depending on which room you are served in.  She was very clean!! Please dont all get obsessed with the jug comment!! Her jugs were also good but I think fake. I'm no expert though!

Offline punterstanding

Her jugs were also good but I think fake. I'm no expert though!

That's a misnomer if ever there was one. Fake tits are fake, thus IMHO, they can never be 'good'  :hi:

Offline Hansolo69

How out of date are her photos?
They look very dated.

kamu

How out of date are her photos?
They look very dated.

Looks closer to 40 than 30. If they are several years old she must be 40+ now?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 09:00:46 pm by kamu »

Offline Lema

She looks amazing in those photo's  :yahoo:

kamu

She looks amazing in those photo's  :yahoo:

Amazingly nowhere near the 29 she claims to be.

Offline Lema

Maybe not! But she's still sexy as hell   :wacko:

Offline Huawei

Hi OP, thanks - good review. Can you please clarify one thing for me? When you say:

"...OWO.  It was very good, she has a good and unusual technique.  Can't really describe it but she takes you all in."

Do you mean she deepthroats good and proper - lips to the base?

I've been thinking about seeing her, and if she really deepthroats, that could tip the balance - or tip me over the edge  :cool:

Offline time2play

Hi OP, thanks - good review. Can you please clarify one thing for me? When you say:

"...OWO.  It was very good, she has a good and unusual technique.  Can't really describe it but she takes you all in."

Do you mean she deepthroats good and proper - lips to the base?

I've been thinking about seeing her, and if she really deepthroats, that could tip the balance - or tip me over the edge  :cool:

Yes, I think I remember she was trying to lick my balls as she was around the base. I think I should have asked her to blow me for the whole half hour.

I'd say she was probably in her early to mid 30s.

Offline time2play

That's a misnomer if ever there was one. Fake tits are fake, thus IMHO, they can never be 'good'  :hi:

IMHO they were good. So there  :P
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 09:22:43 pm by time2play »