Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucybpool84  (Read 432 times)

lancslancs

External Link/Members Only

Lucybpool84. Apologies I couldn't add the direct link.  A fairly new profile that has piqued my curiosity, though not sure quite why...

Has anyone had the pleasure of this lady or will it be a case of TOFTT?

dj469

I arranged a meet with her a few years ago under a different username but never got to see her. I arrived and she turned off her phone, got a text later on saying her mum had popped round so she couldn't see me. Shame really as she looks pretty tidy.

lancslancs

I arranged a meet with her a few years ago under a different username but never got to see her. I arrived and she turned off her phone, got a text later on saying her mum had popped round so she couldn't see me. Shame really as she looks pretty tidy.

Cheers. I may organise something to find out for myself then

Offline Georgedaviesok

External Link/Members Only

Lucybpool84. Apologies I couldn't add the direct link.  A fairly new profile that has piqued my curiosity, though not sure quite why...

Has anyone had the pleasure of this lady or will it be a case of TOFTT?

I used to see Lucy when she was in st Anne's. House was a tip but service was ok, even let me do some stuff she said she didn't normally do,this was over 5 years ago. Then she reappeared about 2 years ago and I arranged a visit to which she kept pushing back. Anyway she was working with another girl and was trying to get me to have a threesomes but I couldn't afford it so had a one to one with Lucy. It was in a front room on a bed in a house near squires gate, house was a tip too. I went for 15 minute option and as I was just about to cum her mate burst into the room to get something and both thought it was highly amusing and although I come it was highly unsatisfying. She disappeared again but reappeared a few months later and with dick ruling brain I booked again but this time she was a real Messer and 15 minutes before our booking she texted saying she couldn't be bothered doing 15 mins bookings. also each time I saw her after her regeneration she would always deny who she had been previously until you turned up. Strange girl.