Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is he selling his wife or his shower!!!???  (Read 2292 times)

Offline crfc

Craig's list adverts, not sure I've ever seen a genuine one but definitely seen sone fucking odd ones
External Link/Members Only
Obviously looks like a bargain.... Altjough 20 years and several stone too late  :scare:

Offline Shearer1955

The wife isn't worth £20 but the shower has potential!

Offline sparkus

:lol:

Have to admit I wouldn't say no, but wouldn't beat down a path to get there.  Pints beforehand maybe a good idea.

Offline thekingreturns

"and no I will not send u the unblurred virsion "

Urm.... I think I'd rather see the Blurred version  :vomit:

Offline sparkus

I'm guessing as he can't spell 'carefully' that he thinks he's uploaded the blurred version  :dash:

Offline myothernameis

Also he says

Do not contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Like anyone would, more likely someone would troll him

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Going round to collect the shower after you've bought it could be interesting. The pictures are even more strange as she has a razor in her hand !  I wounder if she knows he is using the pics for the ad?

Online stevethebroker

Think he would have better luck selling it without the wife pics. Unless your wife looked like this.

Offline Sedition

Think he would have better luck selling it without the wife pics. Unless your wife looked like this.

Poor cow. So using her (fabulous) tits to flog some tatty frocks is fine. Then having blokes commenting on them is not.
You reap what you sow, sweetheart

Offline sparkus

The Craigslist ad has been taken down, I see  :sarcastic:

stokiemike

Well, I can see how she may have given viewers the wrong impression.

She should put those photos on Viva street or AW - got to be worth £120ph, depending on her likes list :-)

SM
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 11:06:23 am by stokiemike »

Offline crfc

The Craigslist ad has been taken down, I see  :sarcastic:
Perhaps the poster is a UKP member  :lol:

Come on, own up mun

Offline BlueRock

Loads of stuff like that on eBay when you look on there enough. As if she wasn't after attention.