Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: She's back - Sophie Anderson  (Read 10160 times)

vw

So the former shit eaters dodgy dealings helped form this site.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Never forget how much she affected sonny crocket  :dash: :dash:

Offline jawill

So she has checks every 10 days eh....

Given it takes HIV around 28 days to show positive on a modern 5th generation HIV Duo test, syphilis up to 3 months, Chlamydia up to 14 days, hmmm doesn't really cool me with much confidence!!!  No thanks.

norkiexx

Ffs why are you idiots so intent on destroying someone ?
Sophie has explained she gets retested every 10 days
Please don't tell me you have never had or given unprotected oral.
Did you ever stop and check to see if there was valid up to date cert.
I'm guessing 'NO' you got carried away in the moment. Then went home to your wife partner or girlfriend and had sex again (Probably without washing or taking hygiene precautions)
You are the people who are dangerous You are the people who are spreading diseases.
Also while you were out 'shagging a prossie' as you so eloquently put it...what was your partner doing ?
And did you go home in the evening and kiss your kids goodnight before cleaning up ?
You are all totally bigoted and I suspect extremely jealous.
She knows the risks and is taking every possible precaution and so are the people she is working with
Leave her be. Let her move on and leave you total tossers behind

vw

Ffs why are you idiots so intent on destroying someone ?
Sophie has explained she gets retested every 10 days
Please don't tell me you have never had or given unprotected oral.
Did you ever stop and check to see if there was valid up to date cert.
I'm guessing 'NO' you got carried away in the moment. Then went home to your wife partner or girlfriend and had sex again (Probably without washing or taking hygiene precautions)
You are the people who are dangerous You are the people who are spreading diseases.
Also while you were out 'shagging a prossie' as you so eloquently put it...what was your partner doing ?
And did you go home in the evening and kiss your kids goodnight before cleaning up ?
You are all totally bigoted and I suspect extremely jealous.
She knows the risks and is taking every possible precaution and so are the people she is working with
Leave her be. Let her move on and leave you total tossers behind

Bet she thinks you are  a prick though, one that needs his head testing rather than a gum test.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: