Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KeiraFalkirk- now Glasgow  (Read 2241 times)

10 review(s) for Keira-Scotland! (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline perfect 10

External Link/Members Only
Comms with Keira were really good- prompt and some banter between us. Arranged a hh meet in her Glagow flat (Tradeston area) for £60. Plenty on street parking nearby.Text on arrival and easy access to building.
I would say Keira is early 40s but a good figure. Not a great looker but made up with it in attitude and services. Had a shower and handed over the readies. All services wanted had been agreed beforehand so a quick chat and down to business.
Started with FK - I think Keira was a bit too full on with the kissing  if you know what I mean. Then some really good OWO, not deep, but sensual and enjoyable. Rimming on me which I enjoyed then gave her some RO and on to 69. She really gets into it and I eventually popped. Think it was CIM, but hard to tell from my position! Certainly drained everything out of me. I'm sure a 2nd pop would have been on offer, but I'm a 1 pop in hh guy.
Certainly good VFM and a solid plan B in my book.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 09:51:01 pm by perfect 10 »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Cheers for that.
I'm supposed to be visiting her soon but your 'early 40s' and 'Not a great looker' is causing me to reconsider. Her profile states 35. I should know to add a bit for a WG.

Offline J_H

She's on my hot list, tried to book her a few times, I would have seen her last weekend but I think she was having a holiday. Comms have always been great with her. There is a bit (i.e. partial) of a face pic on her profile. Hasn't put me off.