Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anal in edinburgh  (Read 2918 times)

funinyerbum

Looking for a punt in edinburgh next week. Love a girl who has long labia and offers anal - any suggestions? Its damn hard to tell pussy looks from AW. Sauna or indie.

Cheers.

soukouroukoumoukou

As far as i know bustyangel offers anal and from what people say in the reviews she enjoys it quite a bit. From my experience the only information i can give you is that while Alinne-Love ( External Link/Members Only) claims to offer anal (for an extra 20 quid) when i asked for it she said No! quite a disappointment because she has a very nice ass!

Magic Man

Only girl I know had(and guessing still does have) a long labia was Lexi/PennieLane87, but she left the site about 2&1/2 years ago.
As for anal, its a simple search on AW for "A"levels

But, I can recommend Slutty_Chick External Link/Members Only Bit pricy but takes it well with no complaint.
Y_S_K is meant to be good, can't comment as I've not tried myself External Link/Members Only
Use your own opinion on atomicredi External Link/Members Only, ambercorr External Link/Members Only or DevonBreeze External Link/Members Only who are all reviewed.

Best to look through AW for who you like the look of that offers anal and cross reference to reviews on here. Or look at girls touring as well on AW

Offline S.X. MacHine

Only girl I know had(and guessing still does have) a long labia was Lexi/PennieLane87, but she left the site about 2&1/2 years ago.
As for anal, its a simple search on AW for "A"levels

But, I can recommend Slutty_Chick External Link/Members Only Bit pricy but takes it well with no complaint.
Y_S_K is meant to be good, can't comment as I've not tried myself External Link/Members Only
Use your own opinion on atomicredi External Link/Members Only, ambercorr External Link/Members Only or DevonBreeze External Link/Members Only who are all reviewed.
Y_S_K is brilliant and does anal, no bother. Very pretty, too.
Alinne_Love advertises anal but refuses; doesn't like it. Says the reference on her profile is to giving anal, not receiving. Bollocks. I'd see her again in any case as she's a great shag.

Best to look through AW for who you like the look of that offers anal and cross reference to reviews on here. Or look at girls touring as well on AW

funinyerbum

All look like good anal punts will def have to check 1 of them out sluttychick looks perfect but costly. Would be good to know that they had a bit of meat around their pussy not necessarily nicole du papillion levels. Cheers for your advice!

Offline TKovac

I personally doubt ambercor will let any punter in her tradesman entrance.  (See my review)  oglf the others suggested devon and slutty are guarateed but expensive. 

Have had old sexy katie up the arse and was enjoyavke but she is also known to agree and then cancel at the meet.

To add to the list while not the bonniest of lass loreta will happly accomodate all sizes in her rather plump arse
 External Link/Members Only

Saunas wise shia and lexi at nts are good options shia though likes a bit of notice so you need to ket kenny know on the phone first
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

funinyerbum

Appreciate your feedback Tkovac i think loreta looks the girl for me. I take shes not lipless around the pussy?

Offline DickDiver

I've not been there but does the Atomic lassie in leith not enjoy a bang at the back door?

Offline Matrix

I've not been there but does the Atomic lassie in leith not enjoy a bang at the back door?

Don't forget to paint it white on the way out.  :hi:

james1979

External Link/Members Only

is the link for Atomicredi, but as mentioned she is in Leith. She used to be a member of this forum, think she might have been banned if I remember right.

Offline TKovac

Yeah had forgotten about her. A definate anal provider but fir all her toys and dirty looks a suprisingly vanilla experiance. 

Regarding loreta dont think she was particullarly lippy in the cunt.  Its not though something i look for.   
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

funinyerbum

Thanks again for coming back to me. Lipless pussy is deal breaker for me. YSK looks to be the front runner then - if anyone has any curtain feedback?

Luvarug

Met Atomicredi previously and had an excellent time with her. All services provided enthusiastically especially anal.