Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do Wgs do with all their money? Spend it?  (Read 3476 times)

Playa

Lets asume a independent wg is making £200 an hour and she sees 10 clients a day so 2k a day. Lets say she works 300 days in the year. Shes making 600k a year.

Whats she doing with all that cash in hand?

Offline qetzl

No £200/hr girl is doing 10x back to back hour sessions a day, every day.

Like most people, I imagine most of their money goes on rent for the home and business flat, and after that, other living expenses like food, transport, etc.

OldAdmin

Why bother caring how others spend their money? Just how old are you?

Is your account a sleeper account you recently activated? Because it sure feels like it.

EDIT: Instinct was right. Previously banned.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Offline hungrypunt

stupid figures anyway...idiot..well spotted admin

Neal69

WTF do you do with your money playa?

Spend it?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

N

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
No we actually arrange the cash into cozy nests for our biannual 2 month hibernation period or "retirement". Think Smaug but with nice warm notes instead of all that cold, noisy treasure.

But in all seriousness we're humans too with living expenses, I have a mortgage and bills to pay just like most people.  I think I'm doing the sensible thing and will be mortgage free by the time I'm 35

x

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Pay rent, bills, gym membership. Working costs such as hotel, train tickets and we spend a small fortune on things like stockings and lingerie. Don't forget a cut for the tax office!

I'm part time and charge much less than that, so I'm enjoying the free time I get rather than being a high roller. Luxuries have been a £40 pair of Converses and Mario Kart  :D

Sureshot

Why do some fuckwitts ask these stupid questions :dash:

Apart from the fact his figures are way out, no one gives a fuck.

ebonysuperbbw

As above bills bills and more bills. I wish it was like as stated in the OP.

Offline Shearer1955

I'm sure most girls don't know the figures they earn; the majority certainly will not want to keep records & cash is usually spent and not deposited into bank accounts.  There will be some who are spendthrift and will be saving for a rainy day but in the main they will quickly spend it on luxuries & many other things. I would suggest most when they finally leave the game will have little in security to show for it

Offline Jimmyredcab

As above bills bills and more bills.

We all have bills ----------------- without the potential to earn 2 grand a week tax free.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

coa999

not really your business, is it? are you envious she makes that much money? lol.

I do't think many indies see 10 a day. Parlours, yes, maybe. Possibly three or four tops for indies.

Offline pewpewpew

If I was a prostitute I'd charge £100 ph and see 2 or 3 guys per day 5 days per week. Could live quite comfortably on that and have loads of free time. Dream come true

Offline mh

If I was a prostitute I'd charge £100 ph and see 2 or 3 guys per day 5 days per week. Could live quite comfortably on that and have loads of free time. Dream come true

Let me get this right - your dream growing up was to be fucked multiple times each working day by bald, sweaty middle aged and above men seeking OWO, CIM, facials and anal?  :unknown:

Offline Sedition

We all have bills ----------------- without the potential to earn 2 grand a week tax free.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

True enough, then again, I wish I could drive from Heathrow into central London now and again and have someone give me £100 at the end of it.... :drinks:

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
Rent,household bills,childcare,family holidays,school shoes/uniforms the usual stuff..

bigmanbigman

Who cares you dont ask where my shopping money go ?

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
Ten clients a day!!

Most of us have to sleep, eat, and live a normal life each day too! We are not chained to a bed 24/7.

I think anyone doing ten clients a day would die of exhaustion within a week!

Offline Aj280

Let me get this right - your dream growing up was to be fucked multiple times each working day by bald, sweaty middle aged and above men seeking OWO, CIM, facials and anal?  :unknown:

I think he was more talking about leisure time and money.

Punter115

The ones that are single with no kids and are good at their job ..mainly young.
Go fancy holidays,buy designer gear,go to fancy night clubs and live in nice modern flats not counting the working flat.

The ones with responsibility I.e. Kids ,lazy husband ....who are not so young ..take what punters they can at reduced mainly prices .
They have to pay for their kids,every day expenses, roof over their heads and maybe they get 20 fags a day as their enjoyment.

Online scutty brown

Virtually all the Thai girls I've known remit most of their earnings back to Thailand. Most of them have had children when they were in their mid-teens. The kids now live with the grandparents and the money goes back to pay for education, healthcare, food. The girls come to the UK to try to get money to pay for the kids - I've known some Thais who have been here for ten years and not seen their children in all that time. I have met a couple of women who managed to avoid that trap, and instead their money was remitted to pay for new-build houses which were intended as retirement homes.
Most independent Romanians are much the same - money is remitted back to pay for childcare, food, and health bills. I knew one who was sending money back to her estranged husbands family in Cyprus, simply because she felt obliged to help them. Of course non-independent Romanians never have any cash to send back...Sergei takes it all

stokiemike

Who really cares?

I'm ok with them spending it in any normal way just like we do with our pay packets.

I suspect many provincial girls only see a few clients a day 9and sometimes get no bookings). Of course EE girls will have to pay their pimps, and Thais will send money home for their families.

Even I have now given up on Romanians - just too inconsistent, despite having had a fair few good punts in the past.

SM

Offline mh

I think he was more talking about leisure time and money.

Yes and I was suggesting that the "leisure time and money" obtained hardly constitutes a "dream come true" considering just what you have to do to get the benefit!

Offline stevethebroker

Most probably spend most of it. There are 2 I have seen a few times that were intelligent enough to invest it. They have decent properties in nice areas now

Offline hullad

Do you know what .....

I do not give a shite what they earn or spend it on as long as its not drugs.

Why do we get all these inane stupid questions that require meaningless answers and live in the memory for three nano seconds

Offline Sheer Tights

Drink, fags, drugs & paying Sergei

Offline NW_Guy

Here comes the fluffy and WK accusations, but I visited a WG who uses her 'Ill gotten gains' to cover her living expenses, after tax, whilst she volunteers 80:20% of her time to a very well known national charity for people who have reached the end of the line, mentally, emotionally and financially.  Yep, there are the druggies and spendaholic wannabes, but equally and unusually, there are some pretty decent girls out there too.  Money talks in different ways for different people.

NWG

Offline Brazilian Martian

Here comes the fluffy and WK accusations, but I visited a WG who uses her 'Ill gotten gains' to cover her living expenses, after tax, whilst she volunteers 80:20% of her time to a very well known national charity for people who have reached the end of the line, mentally, emotionally and financially.  Yep, there are the druggies and spendaholic wannabes, but equally and unusually, there are some pretty decent girls out there too.  Money talks in different ways for different people.

NWG
:bomb: :lol: if you say so, the fact that you know most people may call you a fluffy twat says it all :hi:

Offline NW_Guy

Offline Brazilian Martian

If that's your take  :hi:

NWG

Yes it is also, you dnt have to sign off every post with NWG, people can clearly see who you are. As your name is visible in the top left corner of every post.

Offline NW_Guy

BM,
Had I named her or located her, I'd say 'fair point'.  However, the point I was making was that there are the good, the bad and the ugly, as we have all experienced.  I was just pointing out that the good do exist.

As to 'signing' my posts, I come from a generation that always signed letters with a 'yours sincerely' or a 'yours faithfully', depending on the salutation.  Force of habit.  Apologies if it offends,

NWG

fredpunter

NWG

I know of a lass who has just spent a large sum of cash whilst on holiday adopting a poor orphan kitten and arranging for it to be shipped back to the UK.

I hope she doesn't ruin it when she cooks it.

Zweihander7

Lets asume a independent wg is making £200 an hour and she sees 10 clients a day so 2k a day. Lets say she works 300 days in the year. Shes making 600k a year.

Whats she doing with all that cash in hand?

A lot of the foreign ones send money back home.

In my 6 years punting I'm probably directly responsible for about 7k leaving the UK and going to Eastern Europe
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 10:25:29 am by Zweihander7 »

Offline Happylad

The OP is, of course, working on a false premise, the average wg doesn`t work 300 days a year, she works for a few weeks and then as soon as she`s got a bag of cash decides she needs a couple of weeks holiday in the sun.  If she`s got a boyfriend she takes him with her (he`s always available for holidays because he doesn`t work very often).  When she`s spent up boyfriend usually buggers off and leaves her so she finds another one and the cycle starts again.  If they ever do succeed in putting a stash together it usually gets spent on fake breasts or an abortion or two

Most of them live that way for several years, and at the end of it they`ve hardly got two halfpennies to rub together.