Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondeBabyXO - Kings Cross  (Read 1653 times)

Avogadrosnumber

External Link/Members Only

1 hour, £160

Booking: smoothly done through email and then communicated by phone on the day. I had to book a week in advance.

Girl: stunning Canadian blonde, G cup (very well done) and a toned body, amazing booty too!. Face is 9/10.

Services: very friendly and likes banter. OWO, rimming  (on her) multiple positions and dfk. Her dfk was very enthusiastic. Came twice as a result of her encouragement  :dance: sex was very enthusiastic and she apparently orgasmed hard  :P with an accidental squirt.

I would return.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 07:30:58 pm by Avogadrosnumber »

Playa

A week in advance? For real?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 12:32:24 am by Playa »

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

1 hour, £160

Booking: smoothly done through email and then communicated by phone on the day. I had to book a week in advance.

Girl: stunning Canadian blonde, G cup (very well done) and a toned body, amazing booty too!. Face is 9/10.

Services: very friendly and likes banter. OWO, rimming  (on her) multiple positions and dfk. Her dfk was very enthusiastic. Came twice as a result of her encouragement  :dance: sex was very enthusiastic and she apparently orgasmed hard  :P with an accidental squirt.

I would return.

Well done on TOFFT -as far as I know.

In her previous profile, this facial picture was not blanked out. Does she look this picture?

Cheers!!

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Avogadrosnumber

A week in advance? For real?

Yes because her limited hours don't help. She was very busy recently with many requests.

It is possible to try and book her on a shorter notice .

Avogadrosnumber

Well done on TOFFT -as far as I know.

In her previous profile, this facial picture was not blanked out. Does she look this picture?

Cheers!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not a Toftt on my part, there are 3 other reviews (all positive) before me. Her face is partly visible from that photo but its definitely her. You won't be disappointed for sure.

Offline a_test_person

Thanks for the review.  Been on punting hiatus and she looks like just the ticket

Offline Brazilian Martian

That's one thing I will not to do on principle alone, booking in advance for a prossie  :hi: