External Link/Members OnlyWent to see Maria after seeing rave reviews on here a few weeks ago.
She responded to my text asking for her availability. Brief, one-line responses received but she confirmed that she could see me. We spoke briefly on the phone to confirm services, confirming that she would kiss and unlimited cumming. The accommodation were, as expected, shared with other EE girls.
Handed over £100 for an hour of services, which was stashed and she undressed. Body was fantastic, athletic/toned body. Her foreplay feels fantastic, though a bit dangerous for my taste - she essentially grinds on you raw until you get hard. Fucked her missionary and doggy whilst I played with her tits and clit. Popped first time, but couldn't go for a second, she's not tight enough and her pussy goes too dry, not to mention the dodgy springs in her bed. Had a chat between round 1 and 2, but I couldn't say it was much more than small-talk, but she's quite friendly.
Overall, I'd say 6.5/10. Cracking body, pretty face, she'd be much better for outcalls.