Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage Dublin  (Read 1898 times)

Offline sxround

Looking for a Thai massage with a few extras in Dublin. Any good suggestions?

Offline Fkinloser

I can tell you one to avoid based on my visit yesterday although of course your mileage may vary.

I went to Super Thai, there are 2 locations, I went to the one in Eustrace St.   I found them on the net, it was a first Dublin punt to kill time.    The girls have pics on the websites and by Thai cultural standards there is enough cleavage on show to suggest a sexual element.      You have to be buzzed in at the street and go upstairs.   Three girls were there, two were average lookers and one good looker, very tall, nice figure who was assigned to me.     I'm not convinced she is Thai, she was fluent but with a slightly weird accent and I didn't get a really good look at her.

Anyway, excellent massage, no ball touching whatsoever with the towel placed between the legs front and back.  On the flip just the merest suggestion at the end as she did my stomach that extras were coming as she massaged down to my pubic area.    Then she said extras were available at 50 euros for a handjob or 100 for b2b.....forgot to mention I've already paid 50 for the massage.    I declined and she became very aloof and disinterested which really is a very Thai trait in customer service, wiped me down with a towel and left the room saying we were done.....around 15 mins early .

I left without a tipping as I'd been short changed anyway for time and she shut the stairwell door behind me immediately as I exited in a very "fuck off' kind of way.     

Maybe she's used to guys paying her and didn't like the knock back but at those prices, I'll be back in Birmingham later paying considerably less than that at a Thai or  Chinese shop and with a more friendly service.

I declined on the basis that I've been in many European cities and not paid more than 20/25e for the handjob.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 09:21:27 am by Fkinloser »