Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishChantel - English Girl in Southampton  (Read 2158 times)

7 review(s) for EnglishChantel (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline DrConners

Saw this girl recently :   External Link/Members Only         External Link/Members Only

Booked an hour with her over the phone as she tells me she doesn't always check AW messages (I'd messaged her previously through that with no response) arranged a mutially convienient time no problem.

Rang her when I arrived & she gave me house number, I used to live in Millbrook so knew roughly the area anyway. Ushered into a downstairs bedroom, bit too dark for my liking - paperwork sorted out had a bit of a chat. She's tall with long hair, a very stunning slim figure with as others have said a (bit too big for her frame imo) fake tits. Got her out of her clothes, FK, play with her tits & nipples, all good and responsive. I got naked, onto the bed bit more foreplay, took off her knickers and she has a very tidy, perfectly shaved pussy so I thought I'd like to give her clit a tounge lashing. As I'm RO on her I didn't feel anything back from her, nothing at all, no directions even (faster, slower ect) but I thought I'd persist as I had an hour. Glanced up and she had an expression on her face of total dis-interest & was casually looking round the room. I thought I'd just have sex with her starting in mish, I was still hard as she has a very sexy body, bagged me up & I knew I was going to enjoy fucking her ..................................

Erm, nope - again, she actually looked bored lol! I must have been banging away for at least five minutes & thought I'd change position but again the causually bored expression killed my mood altogether - I made a joke about "I see you not enjoying this at all so let's call it a day." It was then she actually seemed to brighten up !!

I spent the rest of the hour chatting with her about random subjects!! I left on the hour. After reading reviews on here I should have known what to expect so blamed myself. She is a really cool person just think if your offering sexual services & intend to provide them to punters then at least try to act like your enjoying it - "ACT" being the appropriate word  ;)

Online madmania

Sorry you had a shit time, sounds more like a negative to me :thumbsdown:

Ofc none of these girls like being fucked by old/ugly/fat/awkward guys but the key is about pretending they love it.

Honestly being a prossie is more about being an actress than anything else and if she can't bring herself to do that then she should give it up!

HireAPussy

All very odd.  An extract from 1 of your 2 positive AW FB for this pro$$ie says wonderful personality, a classy girl with great attitude, loved spending time with her What has changed between then and now?  :unknown:

Saw this girl recently :   External Link/Members Only         External Link/Members Only

Booked an hour with her over the phone as she tells me she doesn't always check AW messages (I'd messaged her previously through that with no response) arranged a mutially convienient time no problem.

Rang her when I arrived & she gave me house number, I used to live in Millbrook so knew roughly the area anyway. Ushered into a downstairs bedroom, bit too dark for my liking - paperwork sorted out had a bit of a chat. She's tall with long hair, a very stunning slim figure with as others have said a (bit too big for her frame imo) fake tits. Got her out of her clothes, FK, play with her tits & nipples, all good and responsive. I got naked, onto the bed bit more foreplay, took off her knickers and she has a very tidy, perfectly shaved pussy so I thought I'd like to give her clit a tounge lashing. As I'm RO on her I didn't feel anything back from her, nothing at all, no directions even (faster, slower ect) but I thought I'd persist as I had an hour. Glanced up and she had an expression on her face of total dis-interest & was casually looking round the room. I thought I'd just have sex with her starting in mish, I was still hard as she has a very sexy body, bagged me up & I knew I was going to enjoy fucking her ..................................

Erm, nope - again, she actually looked bored lol! I must have been banging away for at least five minutes & thought I'd change position but again the causually bored expression killed my mood altogether - I made a joke about "I see you not enjoying this at all so let's call it a day." It was then she actually seemed to brighten up !!

I spent the rest of the hour chatting with her about random subjects!! I left on the hour. After reading reviews on here I should have known what to expect so blamed myself. She is a really cool person just think if your offering sexual services & intend to provide them to punters then at least try to act like your enjoying it - "ACT" being the appropriate word  ;)

Online madmania

All very odd.  An extract from 1 of your 2 positive AW FB for this pro$$ie says wonderful personality, a classy girl with great attitude, loved spending time with her What has changed between then and now?  :unknown:

How do you know Palmer on AW is DrConners? :unknown:

HireAPussy

Offline DrConners

How do you know Palmer on AW is DrConners? :unknown:

It's not difficult to work out Mania but thanks for bringing this up, have a look at his posts - he's Adele Smyth's fluffy white knight - the derranged old hag has obviously got a grudge against a handful of us on here & the silly little bastard is here trying to stir up shit. I'll let Admin know.

Why don't you stop trolling your way round here & AW feedback (which is 99% bullshit) & write a review instead ? Prick  :thumbsdown:

Offline DrConners

Online madmania

It's not difficult to work out Mania but thanks for bringing this up, have a look at his posts - he's Adele Smyth's fluffy white knight - the derranged old hag has obviously got a grudge against a handful of us on here & the silly little bastard is here trying to stir up shit. I'll let Admin know.

Why don't you stop trolling your way round here & AW feedback (which is 99% bullshit) & write a review instead ? Prick  :thumbsdown:

Haha you called it! Glad to see him gone :drinks:

Offline DrConners

Just a nasty, despicable little prick - don't thank me, thank Admin  :thumbsup:    :drinks: