Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Max / Jane massage chelmsley wood b37  (Read 4002 times)

6 review(s) for maxyl3 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Punter1971

Link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked in for a 1 hour massage £80 earlier this week coms was easy email throw aw was answered quick and phone number give to confirm appointment on day . Text on day and was given postcode and and when arrived on rd meassge and was given address .

Location is max / Jane  home and massage is carried out in a converted garage in her garden . Parking is on road out side her house  . Entrance left me feeling a little uneasy as it is throw a gate at the side off the house and was left waiting for her . Be aware there is also a security camera on gate not sure if it is for her safety or just house security . But when in room she goes lock door so no one can enter and be disturbed.

SERVICE

Max put me at ease and is a chatty person . Was asked it undress and get on massage table . This is were the service started going down hill . Max removed her clothing but kept her under wear on . Her profile say size14 but would say more like size16 and she has a tummy . I would say back in her prime she was a real good looker but age has now taken over and starting to look a little old and random tattoos on her arm and upper body do nothing for her at all . The massage it's self max oil up my legs to start and started to massage was very light no pressure just felt like some one rubbing my legs then she moved onto my back and very much the same but thought I would wait for the turn over at that is what I was really here for . So after about 35 mins was asked to turn over and asked it I wanted hand relief well off course that is what  I come for . Hand relief was the worse I have had just oil up my cock no eye contact she just looking at wall as throw she really wanted to be some were else and she had no real technique touching is allowed but she stands far enough away that is hard to do so . So after about 10 min I final cum and was a good job as I was about to ask her to stop as was staring to get sore as by now oil was now dry . There is no shower on offer so just a wet wipe offered and then just a very light rub on front to finish off time but again no eye contact just looking at wall . On getting dressed I spotted a certificate for massage on wall with what I suspect was her real name so poor security on her part . I think may be massage is what she really wanted to do but with no customer due to very poor  massage  ability decide to try aw but think it is not really some think she enjoy just about the money for her I think .

Note when I got home notest my skin was very sticky and had a smell to it so a shower is deffently needed before missus thinks you have stated up some new beauty treatment lol

Good point
Easy coms
Room clean

Bad point
Entrance and left at side gate
Larger than was expecting

Poor massage
Poor hand relief
Seam like it was just about the money did not even try and hide the fact she did not  want to be there
£80 expensive compared to EE lady and what they offer at same price point