Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Marie-Aria666 New profile in Bacup  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

New profile looks genuine however she doesn't have a lot of services listed on her likes list that I go for such as CIM; Facial or FK, OWO not even listed so seems a bit expensive for a vanilla punt unless she opens up a bit in the room, anyone going to TOFTT  :unknown:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NW_Guy

Seriously considering...

Made contact and seems genuine, albeit a bit scatty...

NWG

Offline Blackpool Rock

Seriously considering...

Made contact and seems genuine, albeit a bit scatty...

NWG
I don't mind a bit scatty as these girls can often be a good punt, be sure to update if you do see her or if you don't due to her comms being shit etc

Offline NW_Guy

Sure thing... There is just something about this girl that appeals..  Got be worth a try..

NWG

Offline Asianfcuker

Not the first time the photo's on her profile have appeared on Awork, so this may well be a new profile but NOT a new girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

AF

Offline cueball

Not the first time the photo's on her profile have appeared on Awork, so this may well be a new profile but NOT a new girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

AF

I too recognise those pics. Can't remember the name but the brown hair pic rings a bell

Offline NW_Guy

So it's a "Proceed with caution" then...

Mind you, at least she's not so memorable that she's been in Cueball's cage, munching gruel - thats no bad thing!

NWG

Offline Happyhappydays55

Seen her on Friday  (my first review to follow)
Little flat in Bacup, comms were good, would not give me post code at all but directions were pretty accurate, pictures are accurate but her services were rubbish if I'm honest, no kissing, don't go near her ass etc etc, no oral as her condoms which she told me she got from Poundland wouldn't fit my thumb never mind the little fella, therefore I paid £75 for her to wank me off which was shit
Pretty gutted to be honest as I travelled 35 mins as Bacup is in the middle of nowhere!!
All in all, shit first punt, hopefully better ones to come

Online scutty brown

Looks like her first profile got deleted very quickly by AW
NW_Guy picked up on her  and posted the pix from the original profile at
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104618.msg1559118#msg1559118
Looks like he forgot he did it!

Original profile links (now dead)

« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 12:55:32 pm by scutty brown »

Offline cueball

Looks like her first profile got deleted very quickly by AW
NW_Guy picked up on her  and posted the pix from the original profile at
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104618.msg1559118#msg1559118
Looks like he forgot he did it!

Original profile links (now dead)

Good spot scutty  :thumbsup:

Online scutty brown

Seen her on Friday  (my first review to follow)
Little flat in Bacup, comms were good, would not give me post code at all but directions were pretty accurate, pictures are accurate but her services were rubbish if I'm honest, no kissing, don't go near her ass etc etc, no oral as her condoms which she told me she got from Poundland wouldn't fit my thumb never mind the little fella, therefore I paid £75 for her to wank me off which was shit
Pretty gutted to be honest as I travelled 35 mins as Bacup is in the middle of nowhere!!
All in all, shit first punt, hopefully better ones to come

It wouldn't surprise me if you were her first real punt. Looks like she has a lot of learning to do.

Offline NW_Guy

The latest incarnation is actually her third.  In the brief comms I had with her, she said AW wouldn't accept her Prov driving  licence as ID, so wouldn't verify her profile, hence either the second or third one. 

1. aria-patricia
2. aria-patricia666
3. Marie-Aria666

Looked like a good prospect, but happyhappydays has put the tin hat on her for me... In the bin she goes

NWG