Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes on tour in a leeds hotel  (Read 2375 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Youthfully sliding out of my tidy young strumpets on tour hotlist comes this lass. I were informed by another punter that this lass was going to be coming within my radar and had a good reputation on here for delivering a good podge at the right money. I thought... go on, I'll battle my way into the heart of the yorkshire puddings team's territory and have a dabble.

Comms.... phone number was/is on her profile. An exchange of phone calls and texts sees me armed with a day, a time and a location. She were a decent enough, reliable lass to deal with. I had all I needed a few days before the punt. On the day confirmations exchanged via text and we're on.

Venue.... large hotel in the centre of Leeds. It were a good venue in truth, easy anon entrance that were busy enough to allow you to stroll in unmolested. Parking is paid about a ten minute walk away.

Looks..... There's plenty of pics kicking about of this lass, whether it's her aw or uke. They're all accurate. It's certainly the lass in the pics that opens the door. Imo she's a very good looking young lass, not a gym bunny but a tidy young lass next door... the one you letch over when she's coming out of the house :D Her stated age I'd say is quite accurate, I'd not argue with it. She's young, fresh faced and bonny.

The action.... I knock on the door to be greeted by this lass dressed in matching knickers and bra, topped by a see through negligee. I'm liking the look of today's youthful podging choice. Shower and drink offered but declined, I'm shower fresh and the thirst I've got is not for Yorkshire water.

Payment made and its stood up snogs with my hands doing a right royal tour of this lasses body. I'm working her naked, which in truth takes moments as she's not got much on to start with. She makes quite a sight stood there naked in front of me.

I'm over dressed for the occasion though, I rectify that, we're now matching on the clothing front.... we've got bugger all on.

Onto the bed, it's a decent roll round snogging and feeling each other up until it's time I slobbered my way down her body to give her a decent lapping.

I reach her bald pussy and get on with delivering my gentle fingers and tongue oral gig. I wouldn't say she got the most from this, she lays there seemingly pleasantly enjoying it but I suspect her next shoe purchase was what was going through her mind, I'm enjoying it though :D

Her turn to give instead of take now. I'm on my back and she gets on with the owo. She's a gfe sucker is this lass, nice but I'm nowhere near the vinegar stroke. There's plenty of eye contact though but a move is on the cards.

69 next, on she clambers and away we go, I get stuck into the lapping whilst she gets to work sucking away.

I'm ready to go podging now though, on with the rubber and on she climbs for a steady grind in cg, mixed with snogs or sat up grinding, I'm happy enough, she makes a cracking view from down there but I'll not be popping like that.

Mish next, in I go and she really does perk up at this, she's nicely naturally wet and I get into a decent rytham squeezing and pumping my toy for today. She's returns the enthusiasm with keen snogs, grunts, moans, puffs and pants.

A bit more cg to settle me down then back to more mish but doggy needs/must be a part of this punt.

Into doggy we go and what a cracking little sight this lass looks, pointing those buttocks at me, welcoming me in. In I go, giggling like a school boy. I get into quite a pumping rytham at this, in fact, I get too into it. I planned on taking advantage of this lasses like of cim but I end up popping in my bag hanging out of the back of this young thing.

Clean up, bit of a natter and I'm strolling back into the wooly metropolis that is Leeds centre

To sum up.... I enjoyed podging this lass. She's young, attractive and at the right money. I would say she comes across as a little nervous/stand offish in the first couple of minutes but she's young and more experience will give her the ability to read people quicker. I don't regularly podge em so young as a rule as I too enjoy a more experienced lass, it's the years not the numbers that make experience imo. I felt she needed a little time to relax and trust the chap she's stripping off for. Once warmed up and relaxed though, she were a good lass to be around. 120 quid saw me rolling around with a fresh young thing for an hour in Leeds. No complaints there.

Would I recommend.... yes, for you lads that enjoy a real youngster. Not for the lads that want a tigress to jump on and devour them though. She's a sensual gfe type of punt is this one.

Would I return.... maybe, maybe in a couple of years when she's matured a little more.

Offline Delfrommem

Hmmm....is a good review of girl I saw.

Why the hmmm... well was going to post a review but only had half an hour and so was a little bit a to b to c.
I also had a glory hole 2 pop earlier in the day before seeing her so that colours things a bit too!!   :wacko:

That was down to me leaving a booking request on the day and not expecting the booking to come off.

Liked her kissing most of all, one of best kissers I've experienced if you like sensual flicks of the tongue rather than full on snogs.  And just like you cue feel it was quite a sight seeing her youthful arse and hips in doggy action.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 07:14:50 pm by Delfrommem »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review MrCB  :hi: :hi:

.....Not for the lads that want a tigress to jump on and devour them......

This told me what I needed to know.

Into my see you in 2020 list she goes.  :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review MrCB  :hi: :hi:

This told me what I needed to know.

Into my see you in 2020 list she goes.  :lol: :lol:

Well fishy, I try to get it across as honest as possible.

And yes,  :D maybe the 2020 list is apt

Offline mrfishyfoo

I try to get it across as honest as possible.

That's the way it should be MrCB.  :hi: :hi:

No bullshit, no fluff just what happened. End of !!!

Offline Hk

Right up my street, hopefully she do a tour in Manchester soon!
Have to add her to my hot list for now

Offline bolster3

Right up my street, hopefully she do a tour in Manchester soon!
Have to add her to my hot list for now

Touring Manchester 13-16 July.

Offline Hk

Touring Manchester 13-16 July.
Thanks, pen the date in my diary

James Brown

y punting calendar was full and fund empty when Skylah came to Leeds but I already had plans in place to see her. Great review and I'm looking forward to seeing her even more now.

Offline Gas Man 40s

She saw a guy who had visited Jenna lust so I declined  :manhater:

Offline mrfishyfoo

She saw a guy who had visited Jenna lust so I declined  :manhater:

Yeah I saw that.  :bomb: :bomb:

You'd hope she's had a clean pox test since then though.  :unknown: :unknown:

That being the case she should be good to go.  :yahoo: :yahoo: