Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gone off sex?  (Read 1213 times)

FrankieBoy1

Hey guys, I'm struggling to get interested in sex at the moment

I don't know if it's an age thing, just passed 40, find it hard to get an erection which makes me a bit apprehensive when I'm with partner, now I'm the one who gets in bed now, turns the other way and goes to sleep

I've looked into punting but not sure I can cheat on missus, may feel too guilty after cumming

Just wondering how to relight my desires? Any suggestions?

Offline Littlefoot

I don't know if it's an age thing, just passed 40, find it hard to get an erection which makes me a bit apprehensive when I'm with partner, now I'm the one who gets in bed now, turns the other way and goes to sleep

I've looked into punting but not sure I can cheat on missus, may feel too guilty after cumming

Read another review! That seemed to give you a semi, 3 days ago!  :hi:

Offline Shearer1955

If you go to see a prossie you may not be able to get a hard on - repressed guilt might come into play!  :cry:

Offline scutty brown

40?
Married?
Sounds normal. Get a divorce, life soon returns to normal.

While you're at it get the GP to do a full range of tests: testosterone, thyroid, blood pressure, diabetes, liver function/enzymes.
And try shagging different women, not the wife

fredpunter

Having read all 12 of your posts to date ... I think perhaps your problem is that you're full of shit... please don't take it the wrong way.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Having read all 12 of your posts to date ... I think perhaps your problem is that you're full of shit... please don't take it the wrong way.

These trolls never learn they always seem to follow the same pattern asking for advice  :unknown:

Offline rg41

That is bad I am 74 and have no problems getting an erection

punting888

I think you will be fine...lots of folk in your situation have similar concerns

Offline Happylad

To paraphrase Dr. Johnson - "A man who is tired of sex is tired of life"

Offline Blackpool Rock

Doesn't stack up with your post from April 15th where you say you have been more intimate with your partner  :unknown:

Offline cheshiremark

partner and wife dont necessarily mean the same thing......something we arent being told here or it BS attention seeking

Offline webpunter

Priceless  :lol:

Offline webpunter

+1  i wonder if Admin can be bothered to lace his boots ?  Reason:  'full of shit' maybe  :lol:

These trolls never learn they always seem to follow the same pattern asking for advice  :unknown:

Offline PLeisure

Who wants to start the countdown on this ?

Bud$

Hey guys, I'm struggling to get interested in sex
I've only got 1 suggestion. Don't bother to try and get any helpful comments on here. You won't get any useful advice. It will just put you off even more. I doubt whether anybody on here will be able to relate to your problem. I know I can't.

Offline Shearer1955

I've only got 1 suggestion. Don't bother to try and get any helpful comments on here. You won't get any useful advice. It will just put you off even more. I doubt whether anybody on here will be able to relate to your problem. I know I can't.

I think your answer is somewhat disingenuous - if the OP is real then some answers could be offered but there are doubts about the sincerity of the question!

If he is real but doubts he can cheat on his missus then he shouldn't do so because he obviously isn't ready to participate in an arrangement of paid sex with "another girl" - he is likely to be remorseful & tell his partner which will exacerbate any difficulties within the relationship - possibly terminally!

bigmanbigman