External Link/Members OnlyIn Liverpool with a list of girls to see, my regular girl and her mate not showing as available on AW so I thought I'd try someone new. Noticed on my phone a girl that I had not seen before, Hungarian and cheapish £50 for the half hour and did not look to bad in the three pictures on the AW site.
Phoned her to which she answered in perfect English giving me the post code for a street in the Bootle area. Arrived on foot (knackered already) texted her to get the house number. Knocked on door and entered the terraced house, typical short rent house with not much inside. Girl was wearing a thong and body type top, led up stairs to a room with bed and not much else in it although clean and relatively tidy. Handed over loot but to be quite honest I started to loose interest when her clothes came off, why are some of these girls so out of shape at a relatively young age? She had a good sized set of breasts but is over weight/fat. On offer was OWO which was quite good with as she says in her profile ball licking, only had sex in mish during which she was rubbing herself off with much moaning fake or otherwise I don't know, didn't really like me pushing in to hard and had to go easy on her nipples. Had a good play with her decent sized tits before I stuffed my cock in her mouth again. If she had had a halfway decent body it might have been alright, she is a very well educated women who speaks very good English but has let herself go. Only glad that I booked only the half hour.I think there was another Hungarian girl in this house the other week and I do not think this girl will be around for to long. The saving grace was a visit afterwards to my regular girl where I should have gone in the first place, a girl who gives me the true GFE experience, the lovely maria_4u. Planing to see her next week for my first 2 girl punt with her mate. There, didn't want to mark this girl down seeing as she was pleasant enough but I've had to make this one a negative.