Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inese - Latvian - Bayswater  (Read 3528 times)

9 review(s) for Inese (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5132570) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Excalibur

External Link/Members Only

Saw Inese on Monday late afternoon based on the two positive reviews.  After Tony Red's negative post on her I thought I might have preceded his aborted punt but this was not the case.

I booked via text on Sunday ( as an aside I spent fuckin ages trawling AW for a suitable punt.  Basically looking for a prossie who is lean with a decent likes list. YLF review sealed it.) All straight forward with the minimum of text chat.  Suits me.  I booked her in for 6pm on Monday and with my meeting finishing an hour early meant I had three hours to kill.  What is one to do?  So 15 minutes later and £250 sheets extracted from the ATM I was in Horns tit bar by Old St for a bit of an aperitif. 

I'd planned on sticking Inese one in the arse as it's been ages since I'd ventured there. In fact the last time was with a geezer ( ok a very convincing Filo ladyboy) so I thought time to venture there again with a female arse.  In Horns they had some right fuckin lushes on.  To cut a long story short by bum budget with Inese was blown on three private dances ( 2 extended) and three Stellas.

So £130 for standard likes from Inese it would have to be.

By the time I got of the tube I had a missed call from Inese and a number of texts.  Upshot was could delay by 20 mins.  I had time on my hands so in this instance it was not a problem.  I found a bar past Bayswater tube and had another half along with another 50mg  Kamagra care of Dr Fox.

A last text to say I'm here resulted in a quick phone call with the house and flat number.  She said open the door and walk straight on ground floor.  So get buzzed in and looks up the stairs and can see an apartment. I Walk to end of the corridor and see steps down still not see her apartment.  It transpires that her apt is actually behind a fire door that only leads to her apartment.

On entry, "You got lost then" from Inese.  So I can't be the only dull fuck who can't follow instructions.

Inese and her Pooch

Personally I think her body is mint.  I knew from previous punters her tits are false but for me probably the best I've had my hands on.  And as Yeboah said the insertion is barely visible. Face ok, no way a 'butterface' I'd say a 6.5.  Hair 'off' blond bordering on gingerish with extensions that I did not notice until after the punt when she told me.  I didn't get any of the bad shit that Tony Red encountered resulting in him walking.

Pooch

Fucking comical, good job I was expecting it or it would be a case of wtf?  Now is her place actually her dog's place (kennel)......it is that small?  Pooch lives in the tiny 'en-suite' while the deed is done.  Good job Pooch is not a Rhodesian Ridgeback or I'd reported her to the RSPCA.  Requested a shower which entails Pooch and his/her basket coming out of the ensuite while I shower.  Pooch goes back into the shower room clearly having a bit of the hump while we get down to humping. (Pooch settles down after a minute)

Performance

She is quite submissive and everything I wanted she did with no problem or grumbles.  Started with kissing sat on her bed and moved to FK.  At no point was it DFK. We proceeded to OWO with me on my back on her bed.  At times it was a little toothy but not uncomfortable.  Sucking cock clearly sends her saliva glands into overdrive as it was quite sloppy which I like.  At various intervals she had to get rid of excessive drool that ended up next to my cock and balls on my left leg.  I scooped as much as I could up in my hand and put in my mouth.

At my request I asked for the hat.  Secured, she guided me into her little sister in Cow Girl.  Felt fuckin good with her tits bouncing in front of me while fondling her firm arse while rubbing her bum hole.  I didnt go in with a digit so don't know if that was off the menu unless you paid her the A fee.

I instigated kissing with her while in Cow Girl with no problems, again FK rather than DFK.  I requested doggy as expected the sight of me entering her quim from behind would have me at boiling point.  I was right and after a few minutes withdrew requesting a CIM/facial combo.  It was good with no cum dodging.

I'm a one pop guy so no 2nds for me.  I didn't take a shower afterwards as I couldn't be arsed with the Pooch logistics again.

Overall I'd give her a borderline positive.  Her improvement plan for me would be:

- a lot more eye contact, during the act very little
- OWO was very one dimensional and lacked ball/shaft licking/nibbling etc
- bit toothy at times
- I'd like her to drool in my mouth rather than on my leg

PS Forgot to mention some soppy previous punter had bought her some flowers.....did you leave that out of your review YLF?

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for the intel - she intrigues me, but that's partly because the reviews have varied so much.

Chuckling that the pooch almost gets equal billing in this report  :D

Offline Tony_Red

Good review. Even though, I had my time wasted due to lack of presentation/effort + very strange behaviour, it was a blessing in disguise as I would have been disappointed with no dfk. Better to lose a train ticket and several hours than to lose £130 and several hours.

OP, how did your punt with Hazel Kitty compare to this one in terms of facial looks and general enthusiasm/passion? HK is someone who has been on/off my hotlist for absolutely ages.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 09:12:57 pm by Tony_Red »

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only

PS Forgot to mention some soppy previous punter had bought her some flowers.....did you leave that out of your review YLF?

Ha, I don't do flowers, cheeky bugger  ;)

Offline webpunter

I can only assume that as there weren't any garages nearby you had nowhere to buy these from  :lol:

Ha, I don't do flowers, cheeky bugger  ;)

Online Moneyd

This review confirms that she is leaving my HL. 

She seems to love herself and her face doesn't look brilliant.

She clearly over rates herself.

Offline Excalibur

OP, how did your punt with Hazel Kitty compare to this one in terms of facial looks and general enthusiasm/passion? HK is someone who has been on/off my hotlist for absolutely ages.

Tony, from an enthusiasm/passion service point of view I'd definitely say Hazel Kitty. Quite chatty and outgoing.  Inese is a lot more submissive.  From a body and facial point of view then Inese.  However, based on your post and other punter's comments looks are clearly subjective.  HK's tits, from memory, were a real disappointment while Inese's, despite false, are really good.  What nailed HK's neutral was, in my head, a guaranteed facial that I didn't get.  She said CIM which don't get me wrong is pleasant but I prefer a facial as it is more visually satisfying.

I would not see HK again and from memory she was more pricy than the £120 'average'. For me you could get better.

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the reply. That seals it for me and I will take her off HL permanently.